Attached: 04282006.jpg (729x425, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/b3mqwlnNwhk
youtu.be/rxLagY0ejtw
youtu.be/fTUEre1cfVY
reddit.com/r/Chinesetourists/
youtube.com/watch?v=JmPYVbKWF70
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

america told them to do so and since all of west is basically one big american lapdog they obeyed

Subhuman fucking insect chinks
Subhuman fucking tatar mutt rapebaby

Internet censorship.

Attached: WTP.jpg (594x600, 152K)

Because you worship cracKKKa

We are so unfair.

I like China
I don't like PRC

I don't.

we sit but countries with Chinese tourists seem to hate the Chinese and there are some sketchy business practices.
have sex

I dont hate China just the people who shill for it

I'm pretty sure Japan worships white people. Japanese girls want to suck big white Western cock. White guys are stealing your countries women while your countrymen are out working 16 hours a day.

so what?

Hey everyone, We love all countries and want peace.

I don't hate China (I help Chinese students to learn French) but you should do something about the Chinese mafia, they are present in a lot of countries.

>your countries women
that poster is not a native japanese. It's the "french" or argentinian guy living there

Pretty overblown incel whiteboy fantasy desu.

youtu.be/b3mqwlnNwhk
youtu.be/rxLagY0ejtw
youtu.be/fTUEre1cfVY

Why do you wh*Te fear Samurai so much?

They lack the basic decencies that distinguish humans from animals.

You're racist.

Fuck off animal. I'm culturist.

Australia's old ancestors were criminals. It's true.

我们瞧不起中国人,因为中国人的jj那么小

And your people were raped for literal centuries and turned into complete inhuman monsters, incapable of emotion or empathetic thought.

闭嘴

I work with a lot of chinese/asian qts at work and wouldnt mind if one of them talked to me. I have no personal spite towards China.

Attached: 1485894674232.gif (440x440, 2.37M)

Because Northern Chinese are fuckasses, Sinicization and also China made a new brand of imperialism where you slowly make a nation more and more dependent on your aid until they've basically become a satellite state.

HONGKONG HK

We are not stupid.

Hong Kong is part of Mainland.

Wtf go away hongkong is supposed to be the new banned word! Reeeeee

asd

does China love Portugal?

Tibet, Xinjiang, and their missiles covering everything I see.

Macau does

Macau is part of the lusosphere so that doesn't really answer my question as I was asking about China in general

I love Taiwan. I don't hate Taiwan.

I have a question for OP.
Do you feel bad at people complaining about Chinese tourists?

Like the images from this reddit.
reddit.com/r/Chinesetourists/

Also, you should not feel bad. Americans and mostly british tourists are way worse and they don't feel ashamed.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-06-12 00-40-20.png (1137x728, 298K)

>Macau is part of the lusosphere
Kek, they don't even speak Portuguese.

你想在香港找一个浪漫吗?

China realistically is keeping our economy afloat

Attached: aus china trade.png (757x904, 69K)

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

Because your not the ming empire

what Macau is is fucking cute
youtube.com/watch?v=JmPYVbKWF70

Would you support a new Han Chinese imperial dynasty?

Same with us.
Now it will be even better because Trump declared a trade war, and China stop importing large amounts of soy from them (more soy from us tho).

>obstructs trajectory

SHIT MANNERS SHINA

Attached: Hunger_strike_over_national_education.jpg (1024x685, 137K)

How is that "new imperialism" any different from the US Marshall Plan in Europe after WW2?

I want to visit China but I don't want to support the Xinjiang internment camps

Attached: xinjiang-map.png (1361x1220, 178K)

Because U used to be so nice and let us fuck all ur girl. Now u put out propaganda against foreigner, make foreigner feel unwelcome in China.

and chink boy give too much money to chink girl for small chance at sniffing her pussy. Male are not supposed to give girl absurd amount of money like this Zhang. U were not supposed to have all this money in the 1st place, but u just give it all to chink girls. It needs to be stopped. U cannot waste all ur wealth on pussy Zhang. U need to learn game. Not buy pussy. OK zhang?

What do you mean suddenly? You didn't forget the Tiananmen protest last time and told to get back democracy.

>burger complaining about imperialism

This.

Attached: zombie 911.png (1920x1080, 2.34M)

I don't.

post more hair pics

我愛中国〜加油

chinks

Attached: 1559594857959.webm (1280x720, 1.75M)

Do all chinese people shout constantly or it is just tourists?

Attached: 1559105383398.png (514x662, 427K)

你很可愛,請當我的女朋友。

Attached: 1558415393378.webm (1280x720, 951K)

Gib the New Silk Road pls

history of invading us tons of time

america flag: reddit, mexican with inferiority complex, trumptard incel/boomer
asian flag: 8/10 is some sexpat incel with an inferiority complex scared of china surpassing the west. 2/10 is some Jow Forumstard tier incel asian from the country

pretty much every poster with an american flag calling chinese insects is some disgusting ugly retard loser like this picture.

Attached: insect.jpg (1080x720, 91K)

because only commies and insects lived in there.

当女朋友(女性)还是女朋友(男性)?

I don't know why chinese were so mad when some random foreign ad showed Tianmen protest.I mean chinese goverment being mad is completely understandable but why would average chinese person be mad about it?

>peace

Attached: 99631623028242.jpg (500x404, 26K)

>Pakistan airline
kek

If you hate china, you're reddit

stop attacking our fishing ships darmnit, we are in the other side of the world in the atlantic ocean, fish on your own thing

They're the only country capable of standing up to the might that is the US. Even if you dislike China, you should be vehemently supporting their policies. A weakened US is good for the rest of the world.

Attached: 35887243.jpg (298x475, 48K)

lmao thats what america did you shit for brains

I like China.

No need to explain.

i hate china and everything it stands for

i just reported your post to the authority. enjoy the knock on the door in the middle of the night coming.

操你妈逼

What do you think about falun dafa

I hate China and chinkoid because your triad are basically running this country. They have gommies, star shit, Mao, etc. Nowadays a dead China is the best China. Qin country is no more.

t. is being extradited

Attached: 1463835910167.jpg (225x225, 6K)

I like china. Please kill all the muslims.

Fuck off from Temasek, insect

based
"""temasek""" is 星洲 now and theres literally nothing you nusantaraniggers can do about it
also your prime minister is a china cocksucker

別用簡體字拜託

他是住在香港的白鬼。

>別用簡體字拜託

Attached: 1554111106757.jpg (785x731, 101K)

I really love china.
Oppression which USA and its puppets is doing against China is unfair and can not be accepted.
We the Japs are ashamed of ourselves to had done severe agression against your country.

Use the language of your target to communicate with them is more effective

You should go back 支那人

Inhumane society. Walking over unconscious people on the train station, cutting open dogs alive, etc.

Oh yeah and most of all you literally imperialized Tibet. Leave Tibet alone forever you fucking pieces of shit. You should all die just for what you’ve done to them.

be grateful china is reeducating your barbaric kind for free

the best part of these kind of delusion low iq posts is everything said in them applies to america. why are americans such fat stupid subhumans? there's zero chance of america keeping its hegemony when it's filled with retards like this.

i mean if you're getting paid to post this okay, but if you're really such a retard you post this and think "yeah, damn them." you're beyond hope.

你先回去吧
你也是支那人是嗎
別再佔領土著人的土地了
t. Zhang "Tsenden NorGAY" LingLing

Doesn't that seem familiar?

They don't want to fill the world with niggers so USA told the west not to like them.

hes right, I went to japan and had woman salivating all over me, it was a shame I was there with my gf or it would have been more fun - I had two seperate occasians where I had to get between my gf and other women since they wanted to drunkenly molest me

I dont, China challenges the angloid's global imperialism and THAT is a good thing.

More Power to China

Attached: China.jpg (324x545, 36K)

I literally dgaf.

You're literally chinks though

Attached: 1557009502348.jpg (228x208, 38K)

Tibet is part of china since Qing era.
if you say china should leave Tibet, You should leave North America because your country robbed there from native american.

Barbaric culture of violence and lie. Shit quality of everything they do.

>tp
>tf