I'm a CHI and my fellow CHIs and Mexican wetback immigrants hate me because I look white

I'm a CHI and my fellow CHIs and Mexican wetback immigrants hate me because I look white.
They threaten to beat me up and jump me because I don't belong amoungst them on ""their side of town.""
I've no people to call my own. My own people reject me because of my race.
Being a castizo has forced me to become very racially conscious and I am now a man without a tribe.
I'm not mad or butthurt about it though, I realize that they only hate me because they know deep down that they are inferior and seethe with rage at the realization that they lost the caste lottery.

Any other hispanics with similar experiences?
Some dude called me a "white boy honkey" today at work unironically.

Fuck prietos.

Attached: IMG_1615.jpg (489x612, 43K)

the problem is that youre a lil bitch

I suffer samewise due to light skin. Mexicans on Jow Forums get horribly triggered and angry when I try to call them brother or cousin despite our shared ancestry. I am an American, but I am of Mexican descent.

Not even. Every time one of those people threaten me I just look em dead in the eye and wait for them to start shit and they just walk off cursing to themselves.

can you speak good spanish?

Cringiest post I've read all day. Chicanos are so fucking pathetic.

My accent and pronunciation are perfect but my vocab is pretty limited. I understand more than I can speak

>My own people reject me because of my race.
Probably cause you're not their people

>I'm a CHI and my fellow CHIs and Mexican wetback immigrants hate me because I look white.

Ive been saying this forever. FUCK CHICANOS!

This goes to show what scumbags you are. Chicanos are traitors to Mexico and shit on the United States, the country that has taken you in. Eat shit.

Attached: th.jpg (350x474, 15K)

>I'm a CHI and my fellow CHIs and Mexican wetback immigrants hate me because I look white.
how is there not a civil war at America yet? Everybody hates each other there

Your days are numbered, white boy

This is now a Chicanos hate thread.

Who the fuck actually likes these people? They are traitors that abandoned Mexico only to shit up east LA and the inland empire. Fuck these people.

Look, you Mexican flaggots either bitch and moan saying that CHIs and Mexicans are different and you hatre us. Then when the topic of castizos comes up you guys cry and gripe that we're all the same brothers and shouldn't be racist because such categorization is mean. Shut the fuck up

You know you are pathetic. Thats why you folks are such shitbags. Fuck off and die please. Go back to Mexico and join a cartel or something you worthless pieces of shit.

Because whites are armed to the teeth, still the majority and the other races hates eachother more than they hate whites.

>tfw isolated and no friends in California bc I don’t fit into some kind of cultural, demographic or faggot category as a straight mixed looking man

shitsux man

I hate wetbacks and mexicans probably more than you. I am a very proud American
A civil war is not currently financially beneficial to the rich elite atm

>Abandoned Mexico
OH NONONONO HAHAHAHA

Just accept us buddy. It will be easier to have a unified american of hispanic/european unity.

YOU DON'T GET IT! I HATE CHICANOS!

Mexicans in Mexico are fine. Its you fucking punk ass bitches. You immigrate to my country only to not assimilate and make up your own ethnic group called CHIs and shit all over our country and people, particularly White people. We take you in only for you to treat us and our country like shit.

FUCK CHICANOS.

>mixed
Ewwwww

They only CHIs I have a problem with are the ones who say "latinx"

You're talking about ghetto EBT parasitic trash which isn't all CHIs. Just like how not all black men are niggers. Either way suck my dick

No one says that irl

This. CHIs are the hardest working americans, a lot more than whites and we just want acceptance