His wife/gf had previous sexual partners before him

>his wife/gf had previous sexual partners before him
>he thinks his going to make it

Attached: 1510124750956.jpg (225x225, 7K)

scared you cant compete, beta male?

Attached: 1518300856522.gif (720x540, 448K)

>thinks things like this are important
>thinks he's going to make it

practice on sluts
marry virgins

Virgin-worshippers are so insecure about their performance it'd be kinda sad if it wasn't so hilariously pathetic

Are there people on this board really capable of spending more than a minute listenting to women speak or is it some kind of legend?

i dont understand why anyone would like to be with a whore who has had more than 0 previous partners
would you like to eat a candy that 10 other people already have taken a bite out of? 5? 1?
i wouldnt
and you know that you wouldnt either

Attached: 1507403934828.png (586x986, 544K)

What's wrong with being insecure. Being overtly secure is pathological and proof of being either sheltered or a brainlet

>Has wife/gf
>Thinks he gonna make it

true
#wincel

Does it matter if she made out with 10+ guys and gave some of them a handjob?

Would you like a piece of candy that only had rubbed a few dicks?

I just use her for sex, desu
is this wrong of me

Well the trick see is to think of them as human beings instead of a consumable product. Do you have friends? I don't mind that my friends had other friends.

We're on this planet for a short amount of time and it's worth spending that time with people we like. If that includes fucking, great. I wouldn't expect other people to wait around doing nothing while the clock's ticking.

>Making off topic posts on Jow Forums ending with “he thinks he’s going to make it”
>he thinks he’s going to make it

>wife
>he thinks his going to make it

Treat what as human beings? Do you mean the useless meat that is formed around their holes? I don't know, it's like are lettuces sentient? Maybe.

Obv troll thread

Whatever you say cuck.

t.an actual autistic who doesn't know how human relations work

This is just what sluts/betas want to believe. What men worry about is the girl's inability to pair bond, which is proven to decrease dramatically as partner count increases. It's also the case that, unless you're a full-blown retard, you have to wonder why she's put out for so many other guys that either didn't want her, or weren't good enough for her (by her own calculus). You also need to consider that any promiscuous woman is going to be either morally, emotionally, or intellectually deficient.

>expecting to find someone as lonely and deprived of sex as he is
>coping this hard
Damn.

lol not true. never worried about this.

actually pretty hot when a slut says i got the biggest cock shes had

men generally give less fucks about bonds as they get older and realize that having several partners on the side is easier as a man because its more discrete and less about emotions

older women on the other hand have to compete with younger women and crave stable emotional relationships more

this is my favorite shitpost

gj op

KEK

t. cuck

Cope harder

This

I think you got it the wrong way around. Getting together and raising children (which is why you enter relationships) takes at least 20-22 years. While people today run around suggesting how they have been in "3 long-term relationships" by the age of 20. Indeed, if there is anything which can be considered autistic = inability to maintain a social relationship, then it's mindless fucking around.

My dick doesn’t care-if you got out of your head a little bit maybe you wouldn’t be a virgin yourself.

This.
I would love it if my gf had other sexual partners.
They tend to know what they want. If the sex is awful, she'll leave you. If she's a virgin, maybe she doesn't even know how more awesome it can be.
Those virgin lovers are just cunts who can't have fun, and don't understand basic human nature.

Around 10-20 sexual experience is ideal desu.
Everyone needs to experiment with different people to see what you like. You cant just settle with the first person you meet, and expect her to be 100% perfect. Love is a lot of trial and error.
>but user, she had 10 dicks in her
Well i had 10 sucks by prostitutes on my dick, think thats stopping her?

Attached: 905.png (1280x1294, 752K)

Oh look. Its this thread again...

unironically great advice

>Well the trick see is to think of them as human beings instead of a consumable product.
This, its fine if you or your wife have constant unprotected sex every day before meeting you and getting married. Its fine to have a decade of daily unprotected gangbangs because we aren't consumable products and it doesnt even matter if we get any number of incurable diseases, who doesnt have HPV and herpes at this point? Yall are just incel coping.

You told your partner you were previously with 10 prostitutes?

>The virgin cope

You stupid virgin!

anyone here have multiple gfs? I would be fine with a non-virgin wife if she let me have mistresses

I just want someone to love me, that's all

My autistic gf is a virgin. I love her, I highly reccomend autist girls over normies.

True story: on a walking trip my gf started to repeat a story about her friend TWICE in one weekend. I told her to hold on, took out my smartphone and set the timer for one hour telling "You mention your friend again, we go back home without going to the pub, and you get spanked". It took her a week to bring up her friend again.

Women want to be with a man. Be a man.

Attached: bigblue.jpg (618x868, 31K)

Yeah when I talk to a woman my initial thought is "will I be able to pair bond with this person". Get the fuck out, virgin boy.

Incels are the ones obsessed with virginity. There are so many virgins in this thread, goddamn.

lol

The trick is to control what they say

You know there is a balance between respecting and training a woman to be your fuck toy, right?

based male oppressor

Found one

That's because you still put them on a pedestal; a beautiful woman is a rare thing to you. I turn down the same women you lust after and turn yourself into a doormat for, because I've had enough of them, their desire no longer sates me -- one empty whore is easily replaced with another.

Also, your inclination for social shaming over reason indicates a very feminine mindset. If you aren't a bitter woman larping, you're close. If you are actually a biological male, I doubt women see you as anything more than a simp with a wallet.

>never kissed a girl

>their desire no longer sates me -- one empty whore is easily replaced with another.

How do I become this alpha/based?

cringy larp user

only way is you suck a gallon of nut out of black cocks and absorb all that T

If she’s had 15+ partners drop her ass. I repeat, save yourself. This is an incontrovertible truth, you will get cheated on and/or maritally screwed as she fundamentally disagrees with the concept of fidelity.

Incels and whores are actually two sides of the same valueless coin

>Believing any woman that says she's a virgin

>hanging out with gf and friends
>she openly starts flirting with one of the guys while am looking away
>break up with her
>she starts crying and asks for forgiveness
>says it was just an impulse and wanted to see my reaction

How are these dumb creatures capable of basic functionalities such as surviving?
My fault for dating a girl with short hair who's "different".

19 yo gf with 2 barely even previous partners told me

"I didnt know girls were supposed to enjoy sex, i thought they just had to do it"

I told her they are supposed to enjoy it, but they also just have to do it.

Attached: B5DAEN5VZM2BFJOCMTXFX53OMI.jpg (875x659, 53K)

Answered your own question, they know to game men and use them, that’s their survival mechanism.

Us autists are impervious to these wiles.