Hong Kong thread?

Hong Kong thread?

Attached: 31E5725A-13C1-44C0-9E58-98D114AC28C8.jpg (728x641, 176K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch.tv/ronald_fung
time.com/3451791/washington-issues-statement-backing-hong-kongs-pro-democracy-protesters/
youtube.com/watch?v=z0i9yVphOZ8
ok.ru/video/28005108338
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why can't Hong Kong retards just accept Chinese superiority?

I want to keep my social credit score.

Tear gas on Harcourt Road

Attached: 26558FA8-CD17-4C57-803F-6C918C09625A.jpg (1024x768, 314K)

rodents accepting colonization by the west
where are type 59 tanks when they are needed so much?

Get in here faggots

twitch.tv/ronald_fung

fuck this traitoerous subhuman

>the queen made us pearl of the orient
and I thought the monarch cocksuckers here were insufferable.

Attached: 1542581861318.png (384x390, 320K)

unbrainwashed hongkongese side with China, not western fuckers who betrayed Chinese for 100s of years

Do some people in HK actually want Britain back or is just like prefer to be a European colony than part of the PRC.

victorian britain is irresistible even 100 years after it was dismantled

we shouldnt have stopped at the summer palace

Probably the upper middle class prefer western overlords. It's the same trend you see around the world. Ask the poor cunts who can't afford to protest what they think, I doubt you'd be hearing the same narrative the western media is trying to whip up into a frenzy at the moment.

Fuck off colonist scum. Britain and America, two great blights on humanity.

The protests are probably instigated and supported by America

>unbrainwashed
>side with China
Pick one.

Lmao, HK people are really cuck servants.
They wish the Brits back.

time.com/3451791/washington-issues-statement-backing-hong-kongs-pro-democracy-protesters/
Really makes you think.

Funny how US governments only ever seem to care about democracy in countries they have business ties with.

China is much better alternative than siding with people who literally fucked you for 100s of years
these people are the ultimate losers for wanting to get raped again. 'protesters' like these should be shot.

>China is much better alternative
No. Whatever you compare it with, China is never a better alternative.

CIDF out in full force lmao

4channel has been a global south propaganda board for years user.

>China is never a better alternative
its funny because westerners like to call asians insect hiveminders, when they fail to see the hypocrisy of their statements
I hope Chinese ends imperial project of Hong Kong, and while they are at it removes all shitty western foreign influence from Asia

Attached: 1552848456113.jpg (600x551, 62K)

>everyone should be happy about losing the western freedoms they grew up with
yeah what a shocker that tech savvy students aren't happy about it

what language you speaking in chinky cunt?

What hypocrisy? China is pure cancer.
>westerners
I'm not a westerner, so it doesn't concern me.

don't worry bro, you're just witnessing the power of indoctrination

Why do you even bother with proxies, your writing style is hilariously distinct.

Can I have a (You) not from a literal Zhang.

Demonstration seems effective 5 cents are coming out at full scale

what proxy? i am Canadian, but my ip host moved to America for some reason, so my flag is American

>Probably Canadian(Chinese)
>Lots of Chinese in Canada

barely even 5%
Chinese are a minority here.

Attached: 1528608733679.png (140x478, 7K)

hate these traitoerous rats so fucking much westernshit powers invaded when qing empire was on its death throes and used the oppurtunity to humilate china for 100s years killing children and raping women and hundreds of years later these cuckold subhuman descendants lick the boot of these powers these are the real subhumans

this is why tibet and xinjiang will never be free

China's not communist though.

Wew calm down shill

>humilate china for 100s years killing children and raping women
Nothing wrong with that. Chinks are not real people.

>n-not real communism
lmao

Attached: 1508316200428.jpg (620x511, 131K)

Yeah, how dare people be free to have an opinion about which system provides a better life.

CIA niggers planned it

Attached: peter_on_uyghur.png (614x352, 51K)

>which system provides a better life
not anymore

Attached: 1560242675868.jpg (474x667, 40K)

Yes indeed.

*kills millions in civil warbecause a chink failed his exams*
YOU
*fights each other for decades because chinese warlors in one village hates one in next*
WESTERN
*starves 50million own people*
DEVIRRRRR

but americans make the argument that countries like soviet union were 'real communism', by that metric, you have to accept that China is a communist country as well

Attached: 1552497903049.webm (640x360, 2.15M)

french european blood spilling on french european street is the most beautiful thing ive ever seen in my life to think the i think i teared up after seeing this image nothing excites me more then seeing dead humilated french dogs

Attached: 1493627721626.jpg (962x1085, 216K)

Friendly reminder: People were cheering and chanting in the streets when the last brits left, they quite literally asked for this.

>china calls west barbarians and treats them like shit, calls them inferior and larps as great empire
>destroy their entire navy with one ship
Why would the west attack muh family :'(

What's happening in Hong Kong is why governments around the world need to think very carefully about doing business with China.

Attached: CC86BE7A-1C12-48AE-B89C-B270F881F8EB.jpg (1435x1916, 298K)

one of 1400 these your sister?

Attached: britain1.jpg (600x763, 94K)

I'm neither French nor European, you stupid chink.

Our brothers and sisters in Hong Kong will be free, no force on this earth can stop it.

Attached: yesanon.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

tell me where youre from

china is their punishment for rejecting based britain. Xi jinping do it again

>chinese angry about muh opression
>next minute bragging about rape of kid
really you're just a jealous little chinkoid
*slapboxes you with my big anglo weewee*

China was a mistake. The Chinese communist party is the worst thing that could have happened to the chinese populace.

is this you?

the ccp is the only reason china is prosperous now if the west had their way china would continue to only surive off less then a hundred dillars an a day while working for the west absurdly cheaply but the ccp grabbed the lemons and not only made lemonade but planeted them for furtue lemon trees

Attached: Woolwich-Attack.jpg (615x409, 37K)

why? because they managed to make a proper right-wing nation without your grubby jew hands poking around in it?

>proper right wing nation
>disallows private ownership of firearms

I swear it fucking impossible to have a blunt and honest discussion about anything related to China because the thread gets filled up by racist vermin and cryptoyank bootlickers.
Fuck moot for bringing back Jow Forums and allowing you cancerous outlanders to feel welcome on Jow Forums.

Their government has pulled more people out of poverty than anywhere else in human history. This is something that should be held in high regard and tried to replace around the world but no, neoliberal western powers don't give a shit about human lives and racist vermin like you are content to be slaves if it neans you feel superior to others.

Russia.

Communism was great to China. The party not so much.

This.

If Chiang Kai-Shek or Hitler were alive they would be proud of what of the Party has done with China.

They just don't want Hong Kong stay as part of China. Whether it is independent, ruled by British, or controlled by Japan/America/Taiwan/Vietnam/etc. doesn't really matter.

>I swear it fucking impossible to have a blunt and honest discussion about anything related to China
>Proceeds to shill for China

It's probably for the best so we don't have to endure people like you whose only path forward is over a literal mountain of corpses.

Attached: 1447568785104.jpg (878x592, 235K)

>Hitler
>ally of Japan
>a person who hated Chinese people because they were Chinese
>liking China under any circumstances outside of Japanese occupation and resettlement

Ah yes china would magically not industrialise under a non communist government despite the communists fucking up the whole process
t. chinks

Very cringe and undialectic. Seasonal famines have stopped being a reoccurring event in China only after the communist.

>China is much better alternative than siding with people who literally fucked you for 100s of years
1912-2019, that's also more than 100 years

how dare you talk like that to me you retarded mongol savage sbhuman i wish some chechen finds you and cuts off your subhuman slavshit head like thye done to you so many times before

Attached: Nanny-child-Moscow.jpg (980x551, 67K)

brainlet post, nazis allied with china lad
They only supported japan after because they did well in the war

as long as taiwan is not a part of china, the century of humilation continues

>china would not be rich under a non gommie government
Whats south koreas gdp again?

Hong Kong has been the pimp of China for more than 100 years and they have the audacity to claim the wealth they accumulated comes from muh western values and not the unequal treaties they enjoyed.
The CCP should blockade them 1 week or 2 to show them what they really are worth when they aren't leechs.

>how dare you talk like that to me you
How else should I talk to a fucking chink?

Why has no one mentioned that the PRC is violating the Joint Declaration?

Chill out chang, go back to failing the uni course your parents paid for you to get into.

The answer to your image's question is globalization and that's not opposed by China

get out of my country you CCP fuck. Nothing shits me more than diaspora who bring their own nations autism with them

Hitler saw China and Japan as equals to Germany and even wrote admiringly: “I admit freely that their history is superior to our own”

He only allied with Japan because he thought Japs would steamroll China after the Battle of Shanghai. Unfortunately for Hitler. Japs got bogged down by the gurrellia fighters thanks to the commies.

That's your problem not my problem

First time I hear these particular lies

I wish all russkie subhumans would just kill themslves already we know you want to

Attached: 450px-Suicide-vs-violent-deaths.png (450x437, 46K)

youtube.com/watch?v=z0i9yVphOZ8

>colonialism bad

Attached: wokaj2.jpg (211x239, 9K)

Don't Hong Kongers have better things to complain about, like the fact that they're living in literal cages because of the housing crisis?

There were jews in the Communist Party (the only foreigners in it)

>450x437
I guess being a chink you are used to look at small things.

they are literal subhumans

no backbone
no self respect
no humanity

>where are type 59 tanks when they are needed so much?
At Siberia

Why they cling to The dead empire of Anglo? Even though China has still partly undeveloped, Hong Kong should stay with them for the future.

ok.ru/video/28005108338

> " Russkie, say Chechnya is cool "

god i wish that was me

Attached: 1472650115383.jpg (610x385, 41K)

>no backbone
>no self respect
>no humanity
Typical chinks.

because British rule is preferable to whatever subhuman dictatorship they install in its place. Most of sub-saharan Africa wants us back and with good reason

Any response from officials yet?

Why don't you head back and stop leeching off the west if you hate it so much?

>The Tukhchar massacre was an incident during the War of Dagestan, filmed and distributed on tape, in which Russian prisoners of war were executed.

>The six gave up their arms and surrendered on the promise of becoming prisoners of war. It was not long before the Russians realized that they had been deceived. In the name of resolving a "blood feud"—revenge for the recent loss of four friends and relatives in the war—the Chechen commander Umar Edilsultanov then staged a public execution in a nearby field.[5] The prisoners were ordered to lie face down on a track outside the village, and Edilsultanov selected five men from his unit to behead the prisoners. The sixth (Alexey Polagaev) was killed by Edilsultanov himself. One of the Russian soldiers, identified as Alexey Lipatov, fled the site, but was shot with an assault rifle.[2][6] The others killed were named as Senior lieutenant Vasily Tashkin, Vladimir Kaufman, Boris Erdneyev, Alexey Polagaev, and Alexey Paranin.

hnnnnnnnn

Attached: dagestan.jpg (554x419, 46K)

>they did well in the war
>getting run over by the US (also Russia) is doing well

Sure, but they want the Britain of 200 years ago. Britain today would just fuck everything up even harder.

>go to hong kong thread
>gets chechnya
wow

That's the power of yellow butthurt.

>Yeah, how dare people be free to have an opinion about which system provides a better life.
their opinion is shit its okay to have an opinion but it shouldnt be reperested or taken to the streets like this
going against the government weakens your country, the Chinese know that best through centuries of civil war and violence
governments will never be perfect

that is why you should accept your own and naturally through its own will it will fix its mistakes and become powerful
PRC wasn't perfect at first, and people could have just revolted and obtained another useless regime that wouldn't fix the country. but luckily that never happened, and now China is seeing prosperity