England is SCANDINAVIAN

Our ancestors came from Scandinavia, displaced the population in Britain, and continued to speak their Germanic language. We are no less Scandinavian than our Germanic Volk is.

Attached: 463916041_0-396da93.jpg (620x413, 128K)

Your country is non-white

>Our

>Their Germanic
It's Nordic language

I'm WASP. Pasty skin, blonde hair, blue eyes, 6' 5".

Your country is non-white

>I'm WASP

Same thing.

I'm almost entirely Saxon. Maybe some parts Scottish and Irish but what's the difference?

>

Attached: main-qimg-5a28a9e588bee0ee890f3881aa569ca4.jpg (602x602, 66K)

Attached: 1557075212975.jpg (533x351, 66K)

Attached: 1552111271221.jpg (471x388, 14K)

>Our ancestors came from Scandinavia, displaced the population in Britain, and continued to speak their Germanic language.
not even the romans, the anglo-saxons and jutes, or even the normans managed to successfully displace the populations of the uk, what on earth gives you the idea that the danes managed it in 2 spotty centuries?

>, displaced the population in Britain

no

His post is nonsense, but it's true that the English language was heavily creolised by Old Norse.

The ideaé by itself it prepostrous. Why even try to displace the native while you can rule over them. Displace them and you'll have to make your hands dirty working the land with the sweat on your face. Rule over them and you get to play aristocrat.

>Our

>>I'm almost entirely Saxon
from those scandinavian saxons right mate?
>but what's the difference?
worth making a thread about
you tell us

Languages can be much easier displaced than a native population. Look at the Turks, the Grace-Anatolian natives outnumbered the invading Turkics 10 to 1, but look who is speaking Turkish now.

Just say Indo-European instead then

Ireland has some Norwegian blood.. thank Éiru we don’t have any d*Nish blood

I find nothing more pathetic than when Germany is excluded from the bunch while they're undeniably more Nordic than the English, only arrogant drooling Scandinavian snownigger retards will disagree
Btw you can only look up to Germans as they are unlike you both white and actually capable of building civilization

He's just American.

True, especialy northern parts of Germany. South Germany are hybrid celtniggers just like England (and us)

>implying

I don't know any scandinavian who will say that anglo filth are supposedly more nordic than fucking germans, retard.

we still use the term Indo-Germanic

Brits are actually more phenotypically Nordic than Germans

I stand corrected, there's this faggot

would generally agree although not with the heavily creolised bit, the vocabulary we did take did end up becoming part of the core vocabulary of every day use however

Attached: 1*8wLe22WY_3-qYCUNStziqA.png (1235x637, 55K)

Brits are long-faced like Scandinavians
Germans are square faced like Huns

Brits are narrow-nosed like Scandinavians
Germans are wide nosed like Huns

Brits are long-skulled like Scandinavians
Germans are short skulled like Huns

Attached: facial-index-map-biasutti.jpg (457x442, 77K)

Some Englishmen are whiter yes, thanks to continuous lines of Saxon, Viking and Norman invasions, and still not whiter than Germans when looked at entirely

It's not just the vocabulary, it runs a lot deeper than that.
Old English was veered off course during the Viking Age, by a drastic reduction of inflection and a fixed word order that corresponds with Old Norse (and even modern Scandinavian languages to a degree). The change was so sizeable as compared to what one could call "classical" Old English that some suggest it was replaced in whole by a Norse creole, though I think this is a bit far-fetched.

>Brits are long-faced
Isn't that how typical brit looks like?

Attached: typicalbrit.jpg (305x165, 8K)

Attached: 5c601e320f8b62e4e82db65df2294131.jpg (480x720, 31K)

>displaced the population in Britain
Incorrect. Your average English person is only like 20% Anglo Saxon and the rest is Briton.

fair enough, I knew old english had dialects and was influenced by norse aside from just vocabulary but I didn't realise the degree of it

More than that

Attached: 1f5ff87d622e2aa24793658e9110f233.jpg (1280x1726, 122K)

no you just gotta breathe through your nose retard

fully agree that it's more than 20% but using statistical regions a bit misleading, the river tamar in the south west separating cornwall from devon has been the historic cultural border between the celtic population and subsequent rulers from the romans right up to the normans, there's a clear genetic delineation as a result

Attached: UK.jpg (1000x1156, 217K)

Interesting

the fuck is this shit
kill yourself autist nigger faggot incel

No you

Attached: English.jpg (700x469, 244K)

Don't give him (you)s

Are there people who, unironically, consider phrenology to be a proper and valid subject?
Can you imagine being this retarded?

>Rex
>Scandinavian

Um

>our
YIKES

Attached: 1537323800472.png (1615x787, 173K)