Which one has better Food?

I think most of us can agree these countries (France, Italy, Spain, Portugal) have the most superior cuisine in all of Europe

But which one is the best?

Attached: 2983D57A-753B-4508-8D1D-4C9054B883E9.png (286x194, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

selection.ca/cuisine/bien-manger/10-fromages-du-quebec-a-decouvrir/
youtu.be/OeZ95Gxqtp8
fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuisine_québécoise
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

France

Attached: 7310500034522_fky5cf7kdnxa2on6aneqpotep4000000.jpg (750x532, 153K)

Portugal>Italy>France and Spain

>Spain>Italy>France>Portugal

Well it’s just my opinion

France has the best techniques but Italy and spain have better food

Spain in my opinion

Italy > Portugal > Spain >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> POWER GAP >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Fr*nce

Attached: 1540134017348.jpg (2048x1536, 609K)

What do Spain and Portugal even have?
Italy for me, easily.

france
italy
spain = protugal

Attached: tout-un-fromage-plateau.jpg (670x440, 303K)

Greece

I have never eaten non-Portuguese food, so I can't say.
But French and Italian have restaurants everywhere, and I never heard of Portuguese/Spanish restaurants abroad

Tapas are everywhere

Definitely not us.

For me it's Italy > Spain > France >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Portugal

France has better desserts but Italy easily wins with Pizza and Pasta dishes. Spanish food is also nice and Portugal barely has their own cuisine.

Italy>France>Spain>Portugal

What are some Portuguese dishes you would recommend?

Can we just say they are equaly good?
The real question is who has the best wine

btw ive never eaten anything spanish besides Jàmon Iberico, Paella and Tortilla what else is great?

My Grandma was a huge Spainboo so her husband (my grandpa) always bring a huge Jàmon during family reunions :3

Is this bait?
Depends what do you like, meat or fish?
Do you count deserts as a dish

>I have never eaten non-Portuguese food
bullshit

see

Try Galician octopus

What does that have to do with my post?
If you unironicly think Portugal has no dishes you must be just ignorant

Spain > France > Wop > Portugal

The thumbnail looks like there is a Pepe in the cheese

>What does that have to do with my post?
that you're deluded

Is it true a lot of Japanese are Spainboos?

Italy and France are well far ahead! Don't even know why Spain and Portugal are thrown in! Must be because of the linguistic connection!

Ok!

In football, yes.

It's hard to compete with France and Italy in terms of food. We have amazing food, but those lads are insane, they're the top 2 in Europe.

Hmm ok Mohammed ,i think there a language gap here or smth

We have great dishes what are on about

what is some good italian/french food for a 1st timer?

nobody can know for sure, since to have a fair point of view you should live for years in respective countries and try the various dishes in various regional area of those countries, and then, you would have a not so biased point of view, france is often regarding at the "best cuisine" because it's located in middle of europe and therefore we had more influences and range of action to develop our cuisine, that doesn't mean it's the best but i can argue it's at least the most diverse.

You're not thinking straight. A good jamón properly served is so good it will make you cry.

italy has austro-hungarian, french, North african and levantine influence

I don’t think even their neighbor Spain knows what Portuguese cuisine is.

portuguese don't know what spanish food is either, doesn't mean it's bad!!!

Bacalhau, Oporto and Belem cakes.

Why eat Spanish food when we have our food , and vice-versa

I mean... do you actually have your own cuisine?
Yeah I think I’ve heard the first one actually. Not sure what it is though

but france has italian, germanic, spanniard influence coupled with centuries of soft immigration, i don't pretend italian cusiine isn't various, i'm telling you that it's even more various in france, i worked as a cook, in an italian restaurant, all our products were from italy of france, italian products are dope af nobody denies it.

Portuguese dishes are often just fish and there's iconic cakes.

>tfw French neighbors
>every so often they invite me to dinner
>drink wine and eat cheese and bread like a motherfucker while talking about politics and badmouthing Germans and Brits

Have you ever had Beef bourguignon done by the parents of a French young lad? I have.

Attached: 1446164425454.jpg (1082x695, 287K)

You're being stereotypical, but yes it's what we're known more for.

it's why france will always be closer to its latin brothers since this is the goal of our lives, spend our time around a table eating good food and just relaxing.

Portugal has a history of famine. Some of your dishes are just stews with fish and potatoes thrown in.
It's my favourite country for holidays but not because of the food

Google any of these
Salada de polvo, polvo a lagareiro , amêijoas a Bulhão pato, bacalhau á Brás ,bacalhau com natas ,bacalhau a Gomes de Sá ,pataniscas de bacalhau, pastéis de bacalhau ,cozido á portuguesa , secretos de porco preto, francesinha,sardinhas fristas. and those are all i can name of the top of my head

Attached: 850_400_grilled-octopus-plate-as-appetizer-at-thassos-island-kavala-greece_1495707888.jpg (850x400, 46K)

>History if famine
Hmm lul what ,here did hear that?
There have never been major famines here expect in Times of war, food was never plentifull but rarely anyone starved
Those stress are because the best food was sent with the explores , Navigator and colonists while the left overs where for the general population

hey foreigners

sniff this

Attached: ob_77297f_andouillette-ficelle01ok.jpg (1600x1067, 471K)

>Portugal has a history of famine

There were some famines but only during war as it happened with other Euro countries. Where did you get this info?

Attached: 14594565254765.jpg (655x527, 59K)

Pretty based. All though is sad native Frenchies are leaving for Portugal because they don't feel safe. I welcome them of course, they're so cute while speaking Portuguese.

looks gross

Portuguese people over the age of 60 are as tall as old Chinese people. You never wonder how that is possible?
My great grandmother grew up during the war and was as big as them. It is clear in the past people suffered from malnutrition

smells like shit
tastes like heaven

Attached: bénisses.jpg (1350x759, 84K)

>suffered from malnutrition

Ah yes this is true. There was malnutrion during the early stages of Salazar's rule. Chaos, world wars and political struggle. Not a famine but yes. Portuguese lads born before the 80's are turbomanlets. Thank I was born post 90's.

Based picture

Are you equating famine with lack of cuisine?
Just look at scandinavian cuisine you fucking mongoloid

Also our cuisine is the best in the world

Attached: emporio-do-bacalhau-santo-andre-sugestao-do-chef-11fb8.jpg (612x344, 47K)

you're not familiar with fine french dining

here eat bird

Attached: ortolan.jpg (320x245, 16K)

>Being short=famine
How did you reach that conclusion?
People didnt very well under facism but nobody starved its just genetics being short

very agreeable post

Italy>France>Spain = Portugal
or
France>Italy>Spain = Portugal
It really depends on how much you prefer cheese and desserts.

So what exactly is Greek cuisine?

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKING NIGGER

>Being short=famine
>How did you reach that conclusion?
because it's proven (and pretty fucking obvious too) that malnutrition stunts growth, retard.

>Portugal has a history of famine.
Nigga almost all french dishes were created by poor people trying to make their stale bread and rotten meat taste better.

> best food was sent with the explores , Navigator and colonists while the left overs where for the general population
lol no, seamen ate basically nothing but crackers and wine/rum for months on end because those were the only things that lasted a 4 month voyage without rotting. It's why they all had nasty cases of scurvy.

The difference between generations was gigantic. Every 20 years probably 10 centimetres
Calm down my little teenage friend
Then why are most Portuguese people so much taller the younger they get? We have to deal with 2cm gains per generation. In Portugal older people were literal midgets. That's not genetics, that is bad nutrition during childhood

That’s just not true

France >=Italy > Spain > Portugal >>> ... >>> Rest of the world

We also have lots of cheeses

selection.ca/cuisine/bien-manger/10-fromages-du-quebec-a-decouvrir/

Attached: Fromage-1600x1200.jpg (1600x1200, 484K)

Eu nao falo portugues

Congratulations, best opinion ITT

Yeah it's honestly bad what they went trough with early Salazar. My grandfather is 170cm. Dad is 178cm, I'm 184cm. It's a massive gap.

Being short doesnt imediatly mean famine you monkey,there is also genetics involved ,or are you going to tell me all mantelts on earth are malnurished?
I dont know what they teach you on favela school but portuguese navegators got the best parts of the animal for their trips, this includes taking live Animals on the shit , Cannes goods and dry crackers were for the tail end of the voyage not the main food supply.
My dad was Born in 1956 he is 176cm ,i am 183cm an i AM slightly above average

Yes and as such my theory is that in general Portuguese dishes are a bit simpler and more functional than French ones for example where historically people had more food.
That doesn't mean everything is bland, but there are just more stews and simple dishes

>France has the best techniques
explain

Just because there was a problem with Salazar, doesn't mean they had more food. There is a reason wine and pastries are our thing, and food with pig meat.

I'm a BLVCK BULL from Wewuzda, heavily biased against it*Lians, but you'd have to be stupid to think French cuisine is in any way superior to Italian food

Their food is "alright" at most, mostly their sweets (although I myself only like croissants) and some stews

Also, northern french suck and so does their food. The only good France is the Southern one youtu.be/OeZ95Gxqtp8

Attached: Occitània.png (2000x1331, 106K)

looks like a benis :D

i like spanish food more for obvious reasons, don't know how paella got so popular tho, it doesn't taste that good

Attached: comida.jpg (800x550, 553K)

>all this cheese
>Still none as good as cheddar

>France has the best techniques but they put butter in everything

>tfw i always bring some packs of mature crunchy cheddar whenever I visit London

Spain

We eat a lot of food from the forest, blueberries, maples syrup, etc. Also a lot more deer and wild boar compared to our cousins in France!

fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuisine_québécoise

Attached: 37087.jpg (3840x2563, 1.78M)

Spanish food for sure. I love tacos!

Portugal because bacalhau

we hunt around 150,000 wild boars each year but their population keeps growing...

Attached: 1547170791918.jpg (1112x1591, 422K)

When will Quebec finally join its Latin brothers?

God how do you fucking britbongs even live eating shit like this

Attached: 1556992138454.jpg (742x553, 45K)

Probably never now, Federalists get stronger every year. Most people are interested in strong Autonomy now

Attached: 2400-0763-Le-Vieux-Quebec-36x24.jpg (1200x800, 398K)

Shame. Shame.

France or Italy > Spain > Pootugal

Bottom two aren't even in contention.