Life in Finland as a non-white

Life in Finland as a non-white...
youtube.com/watch?v=jPQDCHP_FVY
Damn, I feel so bad. I wish my countrymen were not so racist.. I'm sorry non-white people. I'm sorry half-black Finn Jow Forums poster.

Attached: 1548310097563.png (490x586, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fc2dP9ePxuo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

At least he's not a black guy in the US...

Attached: 71356eb8.png (412x351, 62K)

So sorry you had to see this, we're not all like this

Genuinely feels bad

In any place in the world people that are different will be mocked.

I live in a very brown city, and even we mock petrol blacks. I remember that when I was in school we nicknamed a very black kid as "Somalia" and "beans".
We found once in a book that the somalians drink camel milks, and we spent the entire year mocking him for it

>the colour of sperm
wtf

>oh no police wanted to check my id, its humiliating
boohoo what a fucking social cripple. what the fuck is he even on about. police always check ID's when dealing with anyone. cringe thin-skinned bitch.

life as a nonwhite why live?

>people stare at me when the police are talking to me
spoiler: happens regardless of race or ethnicity, everyones curious about whats going on. idk why hes being such a pussy.

>im sick of this shit
>nothing like this has ever happened to me before
hmm?

Living here as a southeast European is just as bad.

If it’s so bad why don’t they go home

Where's your black boyfriend?

Yes you are. Literally every time I try to interact with you on here I get "you have to go back" type responses. Never experienced that under other flags.

Fucking my wife

Where is he from?

you have to go back tho

The funny thing is this guy would be considered white in the US. If he moved to the US or even a bit further south like Germany all his race problems would be solved.

I'm not finnish

get the hint already then. go back, you have to.

He just needs to go back

Don't worry, I will. Your country's an expensive shithole and it's filled with dumbasses like you. There is nothing here for someone who wants to grow, no opportunity, just constant draining. You have ridiculously high unemployment and a contracting economy, I can't wait for the debt bubble you're sitting on to burst. Then we'll see who laughs, nigger, when you'll have to pay 10 euro just to import a tomato.

Cringy Jow Forumsyp wrote these posts

Oulu-Bogdan please...

Why don't you go back then? You're not native to Australia.

go back mehmet abdullah

Attached: mysides.jpg (400x392, 147K)

another brown person who has a victim complex
epic ive never seen this before, very unique take on society. someone send him a blonde thicc gf i feel so bad for him

Come make me Genghis. Pay for my halfmongol spawn too.

He can go back.

You have to go back, nigger

Honestly, a couple of people telling you to go back isn't life ruining, annoying maybe but just move on and whatever bs about police you spout, that happens literally everywhere

Hmmm...
Really makes one ponder...

Attached: 1549639232231.jpg (1237x551, 126K)

>flag
>calls me a nigger

kek

Yeah you're right. He's just being a massive bitch about it and trying to milk white guilt, very hard to respect people like him

The first one is true, the second one is bullshit. Finland is not "happy" at all, they just deduced it from some completely unrelated metrics.

I didn't think it was possible but coming on this board makes me hate Finland even more.

This is Pekka false flagging to make immigrants stay away from Finland.

Attached: 1531164119762.png (640x766, 342K)

i cried so sad bro finland police very racist against nigger

"You know that feeling when the cops stop you that youve done something even if you havent"
Um, no? Fuck this nigger, hes probably a criminal anyway.

Dear Finland:

You are extremely based. Thank you for your metal, saunas, blond people, etc. Do not let these niggers and arabs take your country as they are in the process of doing to the rest of western europe.

Sincerely,
Fellow huwhite

Eat the carrots faggot.

It really isn't, people will bully you for even small deviations from the norm, such as name(mine is hurri to the core)

yeah idk retard. one of the main reasons finland was "happiest" is because we scored so well in immigrant happiness in relation to other countries.

Attached: niggers.jpg (781x807, 142K)

Stop coming to my country for vacations if Finland is so great you pale turds. Stay home and get eaten by mosquitos in your cabin while sitting around naked like savage niggers. Or go see some of your own historic buildings, oh wait you have none.

Based Finns.

Kill yourselves.

just come to canada fren. Don't let these racist autists ruin your life

Attached: 1558726001205.png (747x686, 44K)

Bogdan...

>hurrdurr amerifat

Stay where you are fat nigger.

>Fellow huwhite
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nigger the guy in this video is whiter than you.

> Do not let these niggers and arabs take your country as they are in the process of doing to the rest of western europe.

Literally not one day goes by without me seeing a nigger, an arab and a gypsy just by going outside. They cucked themselves over massively with Somalis and now Arabs, everywhere you go you see them with 3-4 kids around. It will be funny to see this frozen shithole burn.

I killed the last cunts who where here first tho, its just polite.

I am Canadian, so it would be easy. The loonie is really fucking weak right now though, and the last time I visited Toronto I was pretty appalled at how it is.

kek

Brown fingers typed this post.

>I got stopped by the police, they checked my ID and my victim complex made me think that everybody hates me
>this only happens to people like me
What the fuck is this? I haven gotten stopped by the police several time, almost every time I visit an arport they for some reason make an extra check on me for drugs and my hair is so blonde it's almost white. I don't doubt he might face some racism but it just looks like a massive amount of paranoia and a big victim complex.

t. Gypsy-Bogdan living on Finnish welfare

Get a job, nigger.

>some ugly Arab complaining about discrimination in Finland
LOL
What happened? Did a Finncuck not clean him up properly?

Attached: 1B77387C-1C43-4839-9C97-D2AEEF3EE424.jpg (640x419, 37K)

Nah. We'll sit tight mate.

Attached: 1529621098140.png (595x626, 87K)

lol

Stop samefagging you dumb nigger.

I'm not on welfare. I don't even know how to apply. It's not available to non-Finnish citizens. Now fuck off.

>wah wah anonymous people on an the internet are mean to me
You're an overly sensitive faggot and your life will never improve until you either successfully shelter yourself from any sort of criticism or learn to handle banter.

He is on the edge of crying

Attached: sad.png (209x241, 8K)

Get a job, nigger.

come to astro land so i can tell you to go back in person

Lol mustafa has never had ratpoison on his yard, yelled at, and fought with finnshits.
Pussies

I was in the University of Vaasa as Erasmus and I had no problems with Finns wtf. You just got let the lads accelerate a bit with the drinks, then you're good to go. Hell I even went fishing and biking with them.
Sure they're cold but that's because they don't know you, so why would they talk to you?
How come I got better on with Finns than a fucking lad that is in their country FOR 20 YEARS.

I applied for a job in finland, we arranged a skype interview, they were online but never called me.

what is he saying i cba listening to some mohammed talk

f*ck off n*gger!

no, passersby saw the police check his ID and he thought it was embarrassing, a procedure the police always perform when dealing with someone just in case theres a warrant or something. this is what goes for "discrimination" in finland.

Attached: 34434.png (857x585, 92K)

Seething

You first Manne. I'm a student so I'm not stopping my studies so I can wagecuck for you.

1. Go back
2. Stop leeching off of white society you pathetic parasite
3. Nigger

Come here with your 56% face and let's see how you like it you mestizoid manlet.

Holy shit that is one butthurt Brazillian. Lmao have people told you what he wrote? What a bunch of horseshit.

Attached: 1468199134345.jpg (228x221, 10K)

S e e t h i n g

t. Jose-Pablo Gonzalez Ribiera

Finland is based

Yeah, I've posted it here many times so its been translated. It's one of my favorite youtube comments.

Attached: 1504610770253.jpg (797x221, 36K)

Damn I feel so bad. We finns really are thrash.

S E
E

M u d s k i n

>. I'm a student
Nigger on Finnish welfare bitching about Finland :DDD You have to go back.

im curious t:not same

For me it's Kale, the balance of trash and good.
youtube.com/watch?v=Fc2dP9ePxuo

Depressing. Getting stopped is whatever, but he seems to be frustrated from much earlier. Hope he's okay now.

Fuck these people. You've made me feel welcome when I was there, even Finnish boomers paid me drinks.

Jajaja... Based Fins. That's the only way to deal with foreigners, fuck off, face of shit, you are not in your country, scum. If you don't like Finland come back to your country.

It's Brazilian Portuguese which is awful but I will try my best. Just because you lads were so nice to me during my Uni days. Will take a while though. 5m.

I came here with my own funds you piece of shit, Finland hasn't given me one cent. Not my fault your country is a communist shithole soon to be filled with Somalis and Arabs. Stay mad.

>face of shit
>flag

That wojack needs ears

Well, I'm glad you enjoyed it bro.

Attached: 1504610541172.jpg (565x363, 58K)

but woj never listen. he needs to go back

go back you have to

The fuck you did.

Welfare Bogdan complaining about welfare :DDD

Don't sympathize with the spurdos in this thread. If you posted here they would be telling you to go back.

shut the fuck up you pussy

And no excuses to him. All though I'm Euro I still stood out in Finland and not once did I hear an ethnic slur. Besides people thinking I was a Brit, but that is another insult lmao.

t. projecting Manne NEET actually on welfare

Suomi's been draining my bank account like my girlfriend's been draining my balls. I should get on that shit until I finish my dissertation.

All those people who emigrate, what the hell are you waiting for? I am sure that in your countries Europeans would not be treated half as well as you are treated here. If you really have pride and self-love, go back to your countries of origin and fight to get them out of poverty.