Your excuse

What is your excuse for not watching the French TV series Black Spot (Zone Blanche in french) ?

>TV show which outclasses True Detective Season 1.
>TV show which mixes Horror, Crime investigation and Thriller.

With :

The sweet and wild Laurène Weiss, Major of the police station of the small town
The Alpha mayor of the town, Bertrand Steiner
The patriarch, Gerald Steiner
The cheeky old cop, Louis Hermann
The cute cope, Camille Laugier
The eccentric prosecutor Franck Siriani

A dark atmosphere, town surrounded by a big tick forest, rain, cell network that goes wrong, violent crimes etc...

Available on Netflix (Amazon Prime too it seems) dubbed in English, German, Spanish, Portuguese if you don't like to hear French language.

English review :

youtube.com/watch?v=irPebtGI2ss

What is your excuse ?

Attached: excuse.jpg (1329x1772, 303K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jTdA09q2Lrg
1337x.to/torrent/2774126/Zone-Blanche-2017-Season-1-Complete-720p-x265-HEVC-FRE-ENG-SUBS-BRSHNKV/
rutor.info/torrent/639855/mjortvaja-zona_zone-blanche-s01-2017-web-dlrip-viruseproject
www2.yggtorrent.ch/torrent/filmvidéo/série-tv/181748-zone blanche 2017 s01 720p x265 hevc french steng-deal
www2.yggtorrent.ch/torrent/filmvidéo/série-tv/3898-zone blanche s01 french 720p hdtv x264-none
www2.yggtorrent.ch/torrent/filmvidéo/série-tv/412813-zone blanche s01 1080p amzn web-dl dd2 0 h 264-ajp69
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How many black dicks, Mahmet?

i only watch anime

In the show ? 0
Except some Maghrebis as extra or dark med like prosecutor Franck Siriani, IRL I think he is jew from Maghreb.

>can't even motivate myself to finish c or 5 games i installed 1 month ago
>haven't watched a movie in 6 months
>feel and frustrated all the time
Idk how will I get through this phase

Are you a NEET or something ?

I bet there is some non-white male on white female 'romace' or sex scenes.
Frech films tend to push miscegenation agenda just as Netflix tv shows

No, it's a small coonservative town. All couples are like pic related, I took a capture

Attached: 1.jpg (1115x863, 104K)

Nah, uni. Finished 1st year few weeks ago.

I think you re depressed

Too lazy to read subtitles

Dark > Black Spot

Attached: Doppler, Charlotte 3.png (1920x1080, 1.31M)

>T. Did not read the thread

>dubbed in English, German, Spanish, Portuguese if you don't like to hear French language.

T.Did not read the thread

>dubbed in English, German, Spanish, Portuguese if you don't like to hear French language.

Dark can be good but sometimes boring scenes unlike Black Spot as the guy said in the video

>black spot
>white zone
wtf france

Zone blanche means in french "an area of the territory that is not served by a given network, specifically a mobile phone network or the Internet"

I don't know why in English it becomes Black Zone. Maybe anglo say black instead of white for this.

>TV show which mixes Horror, Crime investigation and Thriller.
I'd rather just re-watch the x-files tβqh

Maybe idk

>outclasses True Detective Season 1
doubt it
i'll give it a try though

Try it, there also many orignal musics for this show like

youtube.com/watch?v=jTdA09q2Lrg

If you like it, you will like the show

>black spot
>Zone Blanche
Wtf I thought Blanche meant white

Yes but

Trouve-moi un lien avec des sous titres français et je vais le regarder.

Netflix or Amazon Prime, bro. Otherwise I found this link

1337x.to/torrent/2774126/Zone-Blanche-2017-Season-1-Complete-720p-x265-HEVC-FRE-ENG-SUBS-BRSHNKV/

Shit 720p tho.

Cette série, elle est meilleure que Les Revenants, à ton avis?

Je connais juste de nom mais je n'ai jamais vu.

god, i wish i were you
i was the same, but i'm finishing up my uni
and ripping my hair out right now because i don't know anything and will have to look for a job

where can i download french subtitles?

Outside Netflix, I think we need to find a torrent link which has the Blu-ray version with all subs, I check

Looks like it's even dubbed in russian language

rutor.info/torrent/639855/mjortvaja-zona_zone-blanche-s01-2017-web-dlrip-viruseproject

Otherwise i found 3 links on the biggest francophone tracker but you need an account

www2.yggtorrent.ch/torrent/filmvidéo/série-tv/181748-zone blanche 2017 s01 720p x265 hevc french steng-deal

www2.yggtorrent.ch/torrent/filmvidéo/série-tv/3898-zone blanche s01 french 720p hdtv x264-none

www2.yggtorrent.ch/torrent/filmvidéo/série-tv/412813-zone blanche s01 1080p amzn web-dl dd2 0 h 264-ajp69

Regrets will only bring sadness, my friend from Russia, look the future.

Why do they all have German last names?

French have also Germanic names, it’s common especially in the East but also in others regions. For example my last name is also Germanic and I.m from the West and I m french since at least 400 years

come home, frankish BVLL

I have no time to wacht steaming shows but I'll consider it an option if I ever get some free time, thanks for the reco frenchanon.

Maybe because of this.

Attached: 0089504C-A8C3-4B4D-8699-A86604A4C5D1.gif (400x369, 226K)

Is there any rape?