Finland reintroduces stricter mandatory Swedish

This is Finland's new government. It consists of

The Swedish People's Party
Centre Party
Green League
Left Alliance
Social Democratic Party

Previously Mandatory Swedish was only mandatory for students in grade 6-9 but now it will also be required to write Swedish on the high school student exam test. This is a good thing, said Finnish woman Anna-Maja Henriksson who is the party leader of the Swedish People's Party in Finland.

Other plans for the government are more green politics, more focus on environment and less strict immigration policies.

svenska.yle.fi/artikel/2019/06/08/anna-maja-henriksson-lyfte-upp-varens-segrar-i-sitt-linjetal-pa-sfps-partidag-och

Attached: WireAP_90456521521a4a86886bbde7d6afbeec_12x5_992.jpg (992x413, 84K)

based

Attached: tenor.gif (320x180, 3.5M)

don't care virgin

That's unironically shitty of them. Fuck the "swedish" peoples party

>s-swedish will be a relic of the past said Pekka for the 40th time

Attached: 1560084497717.jpg (203x241, 6K)

Based.

BASED

@106947493
have sex incel

Do you like this?

Are you pro or anti this?

You are anti-Swedish in Finland.

You are pro-Swedish in Finland.

why not just teach them more english? every swede alive speaks it

No. Don't be Svennophobic please.

okej böj dig fram :DD

How would you like to be forced to learn a random language? retard OP faggot

Are you anti-Swedish in Finland?`

Pro-finland means being a svecoman
When soviet-union was strong, finns saw themselves as mongs from volga-ural, in the days of svecomen they saw themselves as soldiers of Odin ( good )

Fenno Swedes are more patriotic than regular swedes. Maybe swedish Finnland will reconquer sweden and resettle it with culturally swedish finn.
>Full circle.

Well seeing as arabic and somali are starting to become our new languages, I don't feel too bad about our language surviving elsewhere.

Attached: 1560181954484.jpg (1200x1200, 2.08M)

Every Finn alive speaks it too-- we need to learn the language of our master

You are pro-Swedish in Finland.

This guy is Svennophobic. We can't have Svennophobia in 2020.

like english or french/spanish?

haha imagine that bro

Embarrassing

it's not going through, it has to be run though too many ministries to ever see daylight, just like trumps "wall". it's just somthing SDP had to put there to have the swedish party vote according to their wishes, the swedish party will literally obey any commands regarding everything else if they get to fulfill autism with swedish education. swedish party only had a couple representatives too but putting "swedish mandatory for exams" in the govt programme is a very cheap price for a couple extra votes.

that's all there is to it.

I refer you to this post

Don't be Svennophobic. Please.

This. You are pro-Swedish in Finland.

All articles in Finnish news sites say it's going through. Swedish People's Party in your government will make sure it happens otherwise that is Svennophobic.

Basically, government is promoting all the things people are protesting against.

But you voted for this :^) the Finnish people has spoken

delete yourself faggot bully

Shut the fuck up, house-swede.

i know you faggot swede
you are the one who made those shitty tuure boelius threads. obsessed cunt fuck off i'm calling janny

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUU RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1447953405732.png (370x359, 183K)

Democracy in effect. 75% of finns want no mandatory swedish at all.
It's not going to happen though.

hahaha

Attached: 1558998677762.jpg (400x400, 25K)

Very nice.
Good for you Sweden.
Still holding ambitions over Finland despite being blacked one female at a time.

>you are the one who made those shitty tuure boelius threads.
Not me. I think that was more than one Swede actually, but I never posted him. Also don't be Svennophobic.

t. OP

the swedes party has literally been used like this for decades. promise something about swedish education and they'll dance to your pipe for the whole govt season regardless whether the plans are actually acted on or not. they've always been promised everything while swedish education has slowly been dying down throughout the years. it's just something so keep the drone swede party votes in line with the govt. you don't have to take my word for it, literally every previous govt plan has been the same since swede party always gets a couple representatives and it's worth to promise them something trivial for free votes.

it was me actually, I have been shitposting about finland for years

>Good for you Sweden.
Good for Finland, you mean. We had nothing to do with this. It's the will of the Finnish people. Democracy is the best system.

fennoswedes (the fennoswede party at least) are some of the most notable supporters of shitskin immigration. they want to import them as potential voters (because their ranks are dwindling)

And now it's finally getting stricter! A great day for democracy and a great day for the people of Finland.

Why? Why the fuck is there even a Swedish People’s Party in Finland?

Don't use swearwords or cursewords please. To answer your question, well it's a long story.

That would be the Green League and the Left Alliance, 2 very popular parties among the fine people of Finland.

It's a Swedish country.