Your cunt

Your cunt

What is the manlet cut off?

What is the best height for your country?

Your height?

Attached: cd8.jpg (915x678, 222K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thl.fi/fi/web/lastenneuvolakasikirja/tietopaketit/kasvu/uudet-kasvukayrat
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>What is the manlet cut off?
6’2’’
>best height
6’4’’
>your height
6’2’’

This is true. I am 6'1 and I feel shorter every day. I consider myself average height.

Meh 6'4 looks extremley unaesthetic unless youre an absolute god among men and have good proportions like that buff werewolf italian guy from the show true blood whonis 6'5 .

Pro tip youre not 6'1 and more like 5'11

Im actually 6'1 barefoot and i can count in one hand how many men are taller than me when i go to the mall

imagine watching a tv show aimed at teen girls lmao

I'm 193cm which I think is 6´4. Or 6´3, I don't know. I look lanky. So I have to train and eat a lot otherwise I look freakish.

I am 190cm
So 6’3
I feel short regularly, would love to be 195

I only even know who that dude is because of Jow Forums

And please post the manlet cut off of england

I think thays 6'4 also whats the cut off in soyden?

No trolling cut off is 5'7 for usa
Ideal height 6'1 (90% taller than all men) to 6'3 anything taller doesnt matter and wont benefit your status you will just be more recognized as tall

I am 7’1 and I feel like a manlet at the mall all the time.

Attached: 9A9A97C2-82CD-4643-BDB8-8CACD3AE5CFE.jpg (900x900, 124K)

6'1 - 6'2 is very average for zoomers here.

I guess 6´2 would be the cut off and above that you are tall-ish

based

Attached: nordic height.png (1028x846, 265K)

>Your cunt
Flag
180, 185 if under 30
>What is the best height for your country?
I don't fucking know, who cares?
>Your height?

Average height is 175 cm here

Lmao manlet

Being taller than 190 cm is a nuisance because it will lead to spine issues later in life most of the time.

170 cm, a lot of men are shorter than this however.

180-185 cm interval

>Your height?
176 cm

I'm 6"2 but if someone who I'm not interested in asks me for my height I always say that I'm 5"11 just to make manlets even shorter

Height studies don't seem to hint at that.

Depends on the country and for the US depends on region, but in general it is 6'0
6'2-6'5
6'4

the average man is 5'9 in the US so the manlet cutoff is more like 5'10 or 5'11. nonhispanic white is more like 5'11 average

>manlet cutoff
6' is universal, prove me wrong
>best height
probably 6'1"
>your height
6'2"
also however made this chart really needs to have sex

You fools haven't reached the peak of heights yet.
There will come a time when your country is as tall as mine, when the majority has their heads in the sky. But when this happens, and this will happen; it will be too late.

The manlets will become the next step of manliness and evolution. I don't know how they manage it bros, but they do.

Start walking without shoes like me, and arch your back for maximum height loss.

Stay strong people.

t. 6'4 without shoes

Attached: ea3d880.jpg (713x769, 50K)

>Suurimmat pituuserot edellisiin, vuonna 1986 julkaistuihin kasvukäyriin nähdään murrosiän nopean kasvun aikana
>tytöillä +2,8 cm
>pojilla +5,6 cm
>Aikuispituus on lisääntynyt.
>naisilla 1,9 cm (167,5 cm)
>miehillä 1,8 cm (180,7 cm)

>Greatest difference to past data in height growth during puberty, girls on average +2.8cm and boys +5.8cm. Adult height increased by 1.9cm for girls and 1.8cm for boys.

thl.fi/fi/web/lastenneuvolakasikirja/tietopaketit/kasvu/uudet-kasvukayrat (National Institute for Health and Welfare)

If the avwrage is 5'9 how the fuck then would two inches above that be the cut off? Do you understand manlet means short not average, im asking for a cut off whats considered short also the average white is 5'10 not 5'11

This doesnt mean the average for finns is 6'2 now you 178 cm manlet

>6 foot

Our retarded measuring units arent universal though I'd say the non trolling manlet cut off in northern europe is 180 cm since thats what women always think about in europe when they think of "tall"

nobody ever claimed that you absolute retard. t:very average 188cm

manlet cope, if you arent at least 6' you are a midget in the midwest

What does "very average" even mean you retard ? Either its average or it isnt and no finnish zoomers arent on average 6'2 you have no proof of it beside your manlet insecurities

Im 6'2 and thr midwest meme needs to die, there isnt a single study saying the modwest is taller than other states

mex
180cm
for women its 165cm
170cm, im a giraffe

average zoomer is around 185-190 cm. the national average is bogged down by lappish/sami pygmy people. few are actually 180cm since most mid/southers finns are well above and most lapps are well below.

Chile
Don't know
Don't know
6'1" (185 cm)

im from the midwest and going to other regions makes me seem like a giant

Cool story bro and imma let u finish but where is the study that proves this?

Like 90% of your population lives in the most southern 10% of your country. Just how short are these people?

Isnt the average in your cunt like 170? How is 10 cm above that the cut off?

He's retarded, samis are like 1% of the population and probably werent even included in studies on finland

>manlet cut off
Last time i checked it was 180 cm
>best height
Around 185 cm
>your height
158 cm

Women don't belong here.
Gigachad my post, bros.

Attached: 1541252275655.gif (554x400, 45K)

185 cm chad that You want to fuck here , post ur tits

fag
190cm
probably 195cm
201cm

Oh you must play for priest, dwarfes got good racial passive skill for that

I actually played as a blood elf priest, very funny

I been to 4 different cities croatia as a 185 cm lad, and I still felt tall. The average in croatia is pretty lame

185-190 cm is average for younger kids these days
190cm is manlet cutoff and 195 cm is ideal
idk what to tell you, i live here and i know better than you

Im reading up studies on young men and they just use surveys not actual measurements and tallest height in croatia was 184 cm for young boys but again it wasnt even measured

no

>dude, trust me the average height of zoomers is 6'4 here. source? well they said so

Cope

sounds to me like you're coping, but you crying won't change truth
dumb mutt

>bro I live here I see zoomers all the time tower over me, i just want to suck all their dicks, you feel me bro?

i am 201cm

Thats average Zoomer height in croatia bro

dramatic subhuman american, typical

I'm 5'11, 6'0 when I wake up in the morning.

The number of people I clearly tower over who tell me they're 5'11...

I know that fucking feel bro, so many height frauds around, which explains retards in this thread saying the average zoomer height must be over 6 foot when in reality they are manket themselves who never been peoperly measured and add 2 inches to their height

Fucking this. I'm a 5'10 chink manlet, and I've had retards tell me in person that they're taller when I clearly have a few inches on them. People lie about their height in person, and there's no reason retards here won't do it too.

>6'2 im feel manlet

Anyone shorter than me (1m77) is a manlet

Cope

Attached: PhotoEditor_20190612_224054186.jpg (1920x1970, 1.32M)

cope. had a fat 6'4 friend in hs, looked like a god among men in a suit. literally commands respect from 100 meters away.

usa

unironically around 5'8 i'd say; if you're that height or lower people will take notice. 5'9 generally slips by.

maybe 6'1-6'2.

6'0

>170cm, im a giraffe
Entre chilangolards te veas.

dk
2,10 m
2,55 m
1,50 m

fug i get mog :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

manlet cutoff is 5'11. 5'10 and below is manlet

Based honest chink

Nobody will think you are short ig you are over 175cm (5'9")
180cm (5'11") is pretty good, often considered the cutoff but that's because people can't eyeball measure for shit.
>Your height?
181cm

184 cm. i walk like god among men in this manlet country.

Attached: 5PHviJu.png (1260x646, 262K)

You look good bro, and im not saying 6'4 is a bad height im just saying its hard as shit to build muscle.

Im 6'2 and I'd be 6'4 instead of 6'0 any day, however personally 6'2 is just the most comfortable height to be in evert day life

I live on the mexican border and constantly mogg northern mexicans who are suppose to be tall, kek

Is the average Indian really 5’5 and under? That’s really sad

>6'0 when I wake up in the morning
>your spine compresses 1 (one) inch during the day
Either you are full of crap or you live in Jupiter

SHORTugal.

I'm a 5'10 manlet myself. Also I would rather be 6'0 than 6'4 as it's a more practical and athletic height, and draws less attention.

Majority of Indians I meet are in the 5'11-6'0 range and I'm not joking or exaggerating.

I wanna go to india and absolutely TOWER over all the manlets
Also please don't use American meme units

How much does the spine compress?

Based indio

Good thing gay men don't tmreally care about height :)

>norway
>5'11 to 6 foot

Doubt