Is there genes in white guys that make us obsess over asian girls?

After seeing asian women it ruined every other race for me.
Does this happen in ur cuntry?

Attached: 4E169B41-EA0A-42CA-8C58-B6D230EC567A.jpg (750x932, 413K)

It's basically high test.

It's called yellow fever. I like Asian girls too but don't get too obsessed

Coping mechanism

it's the high IQ

it's called soy poisoning

White people are naturally caring for those we deem as mentally challenged. Some people turn this into a fetish and want to fuck the retards

>White people are naturally caring for those we deem as mentally challenged. Some people turn this into a fetish and want to fuck the retards

Attached: 46825916_200757457515882_1236282219912232960_n.jpg (644x800, 55K)

Inexperience with them

no it's your brain problem, whites always think about sex and vaginas 24/7

But i don't consider them mentally challenged or inferior in anyway in fact the complete opposite

Based
Cringe
Have sex Incel freaks

Attached: 6864b88fe6d9ef438f3c3eba7b4437a8.jpg (564x846, 74K)

It's because they're easy if you're white.
You have to put considerable effort in order to get a white woman.
An asian woman on the other hand will stay with you regardless.

Attached: fl20100810hsa.jpg (540x270, 85K)

Yet we can't seem to breed as fast as the other races. Odd.

Only pretty asian women should be savagely fucked by virile and healthy strong white men fat degenerate ugly trolls should not

maybe that's why Jow Forums has bunch of white freaks obsessed with interracial cuckoldry and pitying others.

we both know that is a guy

Yellow fever fags are spiritual japs i.e you have a lolita complex.

Attached: E295AFB9-17B9-4C98-ABD4-E8F047F3392B.png (650x773, 47K)

They drive me crazy but I'm a bit embarrassed that I like the ugly ones too. I still like other races just fine but they're my favorite. I probably got brainwashed or something.

Not really
Thats healthy and normal

Attached: 1559767756556.png (950x1400, 1.27M)

>tf
>tp
all you're doing is making me feel more ashamed of it

I wonder if this kinda thing is genetic. I've found asians attractive since even before puberty. Later discovered my dad had yellow fever, and kept it a secret from my (white) mom.

What do you mean?

Anyone who prefer women of other ethnicities rather than their own are subhumans with huge inferiority complex.

Hm interesting maybe it is

Attached: 0FBE590C-7DAA-45C2-8BB5-46E67FFFDC3E.jpg (219x230, 10K)

I had a lot of Asians where I grew up and had tons of Asian classmates in school. I think that combined with video games drew me towards them. I don't even watch anime.

pedophile genes

your asian ancestors (mongols) mixed with arabs and other subhuman trash
so your ancestors had a huge inferiority complex and you are guilty of it

while we have similar tastes, you're not exactly the most rational fellow

why?

>all these seething roasties
YIKES

Attached: 3c8.png (416x435, 45K)

you hate on the non-asians a bit much

Don't take your case for a generality, you beta loser. I hate yellow women.

>hate
not really
Yikes

This. Ok cupid concluded that more masculine men are attracted to more feminine women and viceversa (androgynous men and women been attracted to each-other). Liking asian women is a chad bull trait.

calm down
did you skip nap time today?

Attached: 90b9263243659d3278a91895419fb029.jpg (236x354, 19K)

Only mutts, latinos and other shits obsess over those insects.

Are you, dare I say it, #triggered?

Attached: 8d2.jpg (353x334, 16K)

Why so mean to asians?

I’m neutral. And although I understand the yellow fever because, well it’s 4chins, I can never see them as these 10/10 chicks some autistic posters here make them out to be.

No, not really.
The most common interracial arrangement is between white males and asian females.

as said only söy manlets dont like asians
is swedish so no surprise here

they are just insecure retards

Based

As a non-white I like asian girls so much, holy shit they are actually really qt.

I'm a redhead in muttland and can't even find someone that looks like me. blondes and brunettes still feel like racemixing to me so I'm just going to go for broke and grab a cute yellow girl.

imagine being this retarded

What state? Here in Utah, we're full of em

if she doesn't have reddish hair or green eyes then I'm taking the yellowpill almost every time

california

Wew, imagine being so obsessed with your hair colour that you think having sex with blondes and brunettes are race mixing.

I'll give brunettes a pass but blondes a shit

blondes and brunettes are the same race as you retard

Attached: muh heritage.jpg (607x162, 22K)

yeah but my kids won't look like me anyways

I'm not necessarily Irish though. I don't know what the fuck I am and am probably a mutt myself.

so you will marry asian girl instead? they are 95% brunette
wont that make you feel like you're racemixing?

yes but they make my dick harder

>muh dick
literally nigger-tier

>sexuality existing without a muh dick rationale
yeah so?

It's just easy pussy. I don't like Asians I'm more attracted by white, latina, or black girls. But I still fuck them because they're sluts

very practical

You know racemixing is wrong yet you still give in because of your dick (assuming you're not just larping)

I don't think it's necessarily wrong but if I can't pass my specific traits to my offspring then I no longer care.

Yeah same. I think its because they are so easy if you're tall with blue eyes. The kids will be high IQ too so I don't think it's a problem

What I would give to kidnap an Asian woman and make her life a living hell. I would force her to dress up in elf and leprechaun outfits and subject her to pure awfulness and humiliation. Just terrible degradation and shameful acts. It would be so easy to break her spirit and drive her to commit sudoku, but I wouldn't let her do it. If I could train a dog to rape on command then I would totally do that as well. A really big dog like a mastiff. She would be so completely and utterly powerless to stop it, not to mention terrified. A big ass dog is even scary and life-threatening to a normal human but to a midget? Might as well be a dragon. I'd keep her in a cell and what's more is that I would actually place the key inside with her but put it in a high place. Not extremely high but just ever so slightly out of reach. It would drive her mad. I would dress her like a baby and force feed her 99 cent store baby food. I'd also pick her up like a child and toss her from one corner to the next. I'd grab her by one leg and swing her as hard and as fast as I could then hurl her to see how far she goes. I'd rent one of those giant inflatable bounce houses and body slam her all day until my arms got tired. I'd hold her down with 1 hand and slowly stick things up her butt just to see her squirm. I would stick her in dryers and turn them on and leave her in there for long periods of time. I'd force her to fight other midgets to the death. Just so many things i would do.

Yeah, must be wh*Toid genes because I don't understand how people can find a literal insectoid beautiful

I like ayylmaos regardless of race. Asians are ayylmao-ish more often though.