Why do descendants of most likely white peasants pretend like their family lineage had any involvement in the...

Why do descendants of most likely white peasants pretend like their family lineage had any involvement in the achievements of other people just because they're from the same race?

Attached: 1559746330769.png (567x496, 292K)

Only one of those men is white.

Because they're losers

Because they're people with no personal achievement to be pride about, hence why they look up to "national pride" as a substitute.

t. Ahmed

I'm descendant of Genghis himself

Feel free to prove me wrong boyo.
Just because my grandfather was with the 1st Polish liberating berlin I don't pretend like I am singlehandedly responsible for 3rd reich's demise.

Because they also get the blame for the actions of those same people. Most white families had no slaves.

"White" isn't even a real race.

romantic nationalism
the world is becoming more cosmopolitan once again so people feel the need to cling on to what makes their culture distinct or individualistic out of a usually paranoid fear of deliberate extinction by enemies of the state.

White guys are lame. I only fuck Asian guys

no they don't

t. Jow ForumsAsianMasculinity

Based

>Evola
>Codreanu
>achievements
getting shot is not an achievement

oof

Attached: mussolini_e_petacci_a_piazzale_loreto_1945.jpg (800x568, 134K)

magapedes are a lot of things
white nationalist is not one of them

Incel white boi

Most American conservatives believe in some form of white identity politics even if they aren't explicitly ethnonationalist.

That's just Americans

get out of my country gook

im thinking this is BASED!

Not me, i'm a Pakistani American muslim conservative

My mom is from Italy (south), but I just KNOW I have the blood of Marcus Aurelius and Julius Caesar surging through my veins.

Because they are white? Shit like this only comes up when its some kind of debate about race in general. It just exemplifies that the germanic race is above all. Meds can LARP too if they want, it's only cringy when slavs do it

>!

Attached: h18bbn3g1am21.jpg (665x800, 157K)

Same way you're proud of one of your family member when he achieves something, only lost bots haven't a sense of belonging

Fucking hell, you again. Why do you get so triggered about exclamation points. Are you that autistic?

Most Americans aren't white. Anglos are only 10% of the population now.

>!

Attached: 1556167532717.jpg (926x828, 58K)

Being proud of a family member is different than being proud of someone whose only relation to you is their race

do they?
are whites being jailed for sharing the same skin colour as some ancient slaveowners in modern America?

especially when this race is a made-up concept with no real meaning

Funny thing is they will never admit their plunder across the world because their ancestors are too butthurt on their European neighbouring countries getting empires and all of them can't trust each other and went on endless expansion.

I dont care about americans

I'm a woman and this is my country, not yours

daily reminder that Codreanu ZeliƄski was a German-Pole.

and he is just a drawing lmao

Women don't belong on our board.

Attached: 1541252275655.gif (554x400, 45K)

Because the blood is the same (closely related).
we shites created the world

Attached: v1104_Conqueror1_port12_94w6202b40c100as3222ecac2d03x32.png (599x594, 19K)

>we shites
OH NO NO NO NO

It is what it is.

For all we know you could be a low IQ NEET high school droput living in your mother's basement. Do you think it's morally fair for such individual to feel pride for the achievements of people that happen to be from his race?

Please don't pretend to be a women tranny