There's a city in the USA with over 1.5 million inhabitants (excluding suburbs) named San Antonio...

There's a city in the USA with over 1.5 million inhabitants (excluding suburbs) named San Antonio, but nobody knows what happens there. It's the 7th largest US cities, larger than for example Boston, San Diego and Washington DC.

Attached: san-antonio-skyline-_cropped-for-cmc-web[1].jpg (1920x900, 423K)

Beaners and beaner food. They have a river walk that’s kind of dirty. SeaWorld. Oh and the Alamo.
t. Superior Texas city (Dallas)

why would there be a SeaWorld in some inland desert city?

i loved san antonio when i visited. the mexican food there is god tier. the people were nice. id consider living there if i wasnt already living in the best city in america

what's with all those cities with spanish names being some of the biggest and most known? like why would former north mexico develop like this?

>if i wasnt already living in the best city in america
what is life like in Miami?

chicanos and military brats

never heard of it 2bh

Great question. I don’t know.

im really not sure, never been to florida.

This city is known thanks to Antonio Spears where the best NBA player ever, played. His name is Tony Parker

lana del rey poster?
because texas and califronia are the most populous states?

Isn't all of Texas basically god-tier?

Yes. I made a meme today
I wanted you to see it

Attached: lanadelreychad.jpg (1065x666, 98K)

uhhh

I hoped you liked it better.

Attached: 1560340863632.jpg (652x917, 212K)

It's proto-California with shittier nature

kek. only Texans are that delusional to believe that.

I've been there some times
it's a neat city, the river walk is nice, the Alamo is kinda overrated, and I also visited some undergroumd caves in there with alien-looking stalagmites
cities like Houston and Austian are better tho

Based boomer slayer

its all a bunch of smelly beaners and shitty mexican food. The riverwalk is humid, hot as hell, and dirty. Literally malaria tier, been to Nile in Egypt and I think that's better.
Also since its filled with so many beaners, everything is so slow the people are slow both mentally and physically.
The basketball team used to be good but is now shit.
Also its growing so fast bc of illegals and Mexicans breeding like rabbits

Why are you like this?

because they're based gringos, gtfo Pablo

BLESSED POST

t. Ex South floridian

Stop.

Stop

What are you doing in Colombia?
I am looking to book a ticket to Bogota in march and return home from Cartagena 30 days later.
How bad or good is the idea?

More like why aren't more people like this

I would not like to live there but it was cool to visit. Cuban food, especially Cuban coffee, is very good.