V4& friends

It’s in the eyes, they can tell if you’re faking it easily if your eyes don’t smile. Once you learn to laugh with your eyes on command, you can gain their trust, they let their guard down edition

Attached: 8DF49B86-F902-4B04-A515-1CDC484F8C93.jpg (2500x3125, 1.47M)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2018/oct/8/george-soros-funded-groups-deny-paying-protesters/
snopes.com/fact-check/riot-act/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Made before bump limit but whatever :3

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

This

>tranny starts using a trip code
They are natural attention whores.

fuck you

Please don't make shit threads

Attached: 6e29bd98a0dede1216dbfc050042f6cf0ae1a9b7cd5be9eae6a6e237a9af6f03.jpg (1000x700, 254K)

84kg today :-)

post some nice pics of nature Lacika

k

Attached: 20150814_113559.jpg (2560x1920, 3.55M)

finally 1kg less than otti,gratz :3

blessing this thread

Attached: ot bob.jpg (595x597, 68K)

Remember, you are in the hardest part, once you lose your first few kgs you'll get used to it and will only keep going down.
I was able to stop being a fatass you can too Slonezcko, as you have seen in these threads I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed and I could, you can too.

based :3
keep it up friend :3 remember that a bottle of vodka has more calories than your recommended daily intake :3

I want vodka

Start is easiest because you drop weight fastest. He might later stall and if he has low willpower and is prone to depressions (yes to both) he might very easily give up and relapse

Please buy miodula :3 A mere 20 EUR per bottle :3

Attached: miodula.jpg (1080x810, 77K)

Watched Handsmaid Tale. Looks like a perfect society idk why feminists hate it so much

how much in poland?

Attached: hair.gif (180x320, 401K)

isn't this the girl that was in It

Well yeah, the bad part is that I have to lose 14 more BEFORE AUTUMN, because that's when uni starts for me. And I also have to quit drinking which will be an absolute nightmare for me.

Around 80 PLN, so 20 EUR :3

Either you lose the weight, or if you don't you don't, nothing to stress about :3 Don't put time pressure onto yourself :3

why didn't you advise him to fast yet?

Everybody recognises you without a trip anyway, don't see what the big difference is supposed to be between you two :3

STOP USING THAT RETARDED EMOJI OR WHATEVER

that's expensive :(

In the start you lose some easy weight because of getting depleted of water and carbs and then the weight loss slow down a bit, but for me it was the hardest past anyway when I went and lost 15 kg in three months, after the first two weeks I was convinced I could do it because of the results and just kept going and going.

I lost 15 kg in three months, and I did over summer too, our situation is pretty similar dude, but I didn't drink.
If a 17 year old shy virgin could do it, a total Chad that has had sex can do it.

Only if you say please :3
The taste is worth it though :3

Slovakia looks like THAT??? :3

Attached: 1556589765830.jpg (640x800, 80K)

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 7K)

suck my ladycock

Attached: 1559338188.webm (480x720, 370K)

I did

Do you like her perky breasts ? :3

That's all fine, but I'm extremely weak-willed.
>a total Chad that has had sex can do it.
I'm a literal baby-faced 2/10, I don't know why I even try.
Please?

>mum barges into my room S E E T H I N G because a family friend sent her a chain email about a putsch being carried out by milion chvilek
>calls the friend a dumb hillbilly and vows to never talk to him again
>"and he claims they're paid by the hungarian financier! Sorász or Sören... you know who I mean!"
>I really don't want to discuss it because I'm dead tired
>"huh? no, I don't think so."
>mom goes on a tirade about me not caring about the current affairs
I should move out ASAP but I still have a year left until my master's (if all goes well, kek) and the thought of funding a (((landlord)))'s second BMW does not bring me any joy.

Attached: cubist_pepe.jpg (500x457, 34K)

I gave my word, so I will uphold my end of the bargain.
Most girls could only dream of legs like this. Sad!

anti pass

I don't have the strongest will either, I fail in a lot of courses in uni because I don't fucking study until the last day and then I fail in the exam.
I'm changing that now, in the third year of uni.
I'm very lazy too, but I could do it because I understand how much being fat hurt me and that the effort would give me positive results and it did.
Also, just like I said you had sex and I didn't, you are Chadder than me, that's a empirical fact.

faggot

>Protests are being paid
sometimes Truth
>by Soros
partial truth. some money goes from Norwegians to his NGOs and its funneled multiple times through different companies and I doubt he even directs anything he simply got people for it

no u

Proofs?

I don't like breasts:3
but those are some manly legs

They're slim and shapely colon three

Soros fund money to different association that defends liberal values, but he isn't a evil mastermind, he just genuinely believes in the values he spend money on, he's just an old fart who doesn't have anything to do with his money and wants to make the world a better place the way he believes in.
I hate how Jow Forums treat the poor guy, he might not be right in everything he does but at least he has good intentions.

He should stop meddling in the affairs of sovereign countries with his money. When billionnaires can affect public opinion through the power of money alone, that is some dystopian shit. Unfortunately it doesn't speak too well of the general population either that they're so easily swayed.

washingtontimes.com/news/2018/oct/8/george-soros-funded-groups-deny-paying-protesters/

“Most any left-wing group of any consequence at all is getting Soros money,” said Scott Walter, president of the Capital Research Center. “In my decades of studying left-wing groups, I almost never find a group that lacks funding from Soros.”

snopes.com/fact-check/riot-act/

They dont directly tell them to protest but they fund them.

>wants to make the world a better place the way he believes in.
So did Hitler

I got diarrhea and do not remember what I ate :(

they're not manly you mong

Attached: hip.webm (480x720, 616K)

I hoped you have something on Milion chvilek pro demokracii

Damn :/ On the upside though, shitting can be quite a pleasant experience.

Attached: we.png (154x172, 35K)

>just like I said you had sex and I didn't, you are Chadder than me, that's a empirical fact.
That was in high school where I could get away with having a baby-face. Now I'm objectively a 2/10 and I honestly don't think a woman will find me attractive ever again.

I'm sorry user but your thighs just look manly

You can impress them with your deep knowledge of history and world politics. Women love that shit.

Jeez Femvak, stop being jell-o

nigger you had sex
I don't think I ever even had a private conversation with any girl in HS

I have no idea about it and I dont care about it
I only posted facts that are truthful to my statement.
We also had grass roots protests that turned out to be coming from people who were in contacts with groups that were financed by his people. They are not idiots to have it blatantly on front page.

i'm not jelly
my thighs are like jelly tho

Shut the fuck up.
Yes, I had sex IN HIGH SCHOOL. Literally doesn't fucking matter since I won't be having sex ever again unless I pay a prostitute. Honestly I feel constant embarrassment whenever I'm around people because of how I look, I'm an abomination.

He isn't the only one who does it though, and many of the rest do it to support things that benefit them directly with money.
In the end, he's one of the 100 richest men alive, of course he is going to have a lot of power and influence.
If Bill Gates believed he could make the world a better place the same way he might do that, but he believes he can do more with his organization that helps poor countries with vaccines, so he's interfering with sovereign countries, but he's doing in a way he consider good and these sovereign countries do so too.
Well, a good chunk of the people who get money from Soros think that what they do is right, so putting Soros like a puppet master from the shadows who trick everyone and interfers with people who wouldn't have done anything otherwise is not being fair.
There would be people defending minority rights one way or another, everywhere, but by getting money from Soros they can spend more time on that.

Well, Hitler ways imply killing million of innocent people, Soros ways imply that people will have sex with whoever they want, as long it's not bestiality or pedophilia, I don't care.
In the end most people believes they are right and the good guys, except for greedy amoral capitalists, but among them the guys who believes they are right and aren't for stopping personal freedom will never seem like bad guys to me.

Well, you could in high school, I couldn't in high school and I can't now.

Wew even I got further than you.

post em

Hot :3

>as long it's not bestiality or pedophilia
Why are you drawing the line in these two cases?

I'm virgin

Lack of ability to consent.
And I also would extend it to people who cannot consent, I don't think fucking someone in comatose state is right either.

Me, the main bitch and the side bitch

Attached: 1535654581381.png (1021x629, 601K)

Don't you believe that a male dog inserting his member into a wet orifice is consenting in a way? Or a bitch in heat that starts licking your cock?

i dont post pics
not as much as ottoni ofc

AT LEAST you had sex you fucktard.
>B-but muh baby-face
I have an untreatable acne since 15 and I would wish this shit to my worst enemies. I'd much rather have a clean, smooth baby face.

wow what a disappointment, the neska is much more interesting than you

Give it time. Few months or year max

show face

i'm past my biggest attention whore period already
never
i won't be a fatso again

Literally no one gives a shit about acne, what matters is a nice jawline, beard, masculine facial features etc.

Ok, with this you finally convinced me that you're merely trolling.
Thank you for making things clear, I always had a bit of a suspicion, but I should've caught onto you earlier.

Tough talk for someone begging me for choco :3

>no one gives a shit about acne
That's just plain wrong, it's the first fucking thing people notice about you even from far way.
Also beard literally can't grow because of it.

I didn't beg you
also I eat lunch once a few weeks so a chocolate won't hurt me

Animals are sacred and they can't consent to sex with humans in any way you want to say it, and I will beat the heck of any animal fucker I find.

He's not trolling, he's just a postmodern man who see the world through his perspective and can't understand other.
For him, acne is nothing.
For the Czech guy, acne is everything.

How am I trolling, you idiot? You've seen my face -- if you, despite that, still think I'm joking about it being a huge disadvantage in my life then you're either retarded or autistic or both.
Well I'd rather have acne but a normal jaw and other facial features.

Yeah and it looks average
W/e dude
>and I will beat the heck of any animal fucker I find.
How bigoted.

I'm so sad ;_;

Why, user?

>also I eat lunch once a few weeks so a chocolate won't hurt me
What

>Yeah and it looks average
No it doesn't, it's just that you retards keep reposting that one very flattering pic.

Attached: sketch-1556897241221.png (1027x720, 418K)

Hmm yeah from this angle it does look kinda bad

I'm pathetic
I should kms

More chins than otti

Interesting. What made you reach that conclusion?

what's so hard to understand? I don't eat lunch,or any cooked meals so I spared the calories for a chocolate

It's horrible, there's literally no jawline.

Attached: sketch-1556961519333.png (1168x720, 368K)

This one looks normal again

aaaaaaaaaaa this fasting shit will jo jo the shit out of you

I've heard that working out makes jaws expand, why don't you try that?

Yeah and if you start up Pokemon Gold 10 times within a minute you get Mewtwo.

It doesn't, my jawline is not defined at all.
Because that's a lie.

It's not, but it's not horrible. From this angle it just looks normal, average.

nah I've been living like this for 3 years now so I'm used to it, even if I binge ate during summer I maintained my weight