Do you guys think that Japan’s population will stabilize without immigration? I don’t know about you guys...

Do you guys think that Japan’s population will stabilize without immigration? I don’t know about you guys, but I can’t stand to see Japan fall for “diversity” and “multiculturalism”.

Attached: 0E2D6E42-FAB9-4E41-A332-BCB25093B68D.png (1200x800, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/rankorder/2054rank.html
japantoday.com/category/national/newborns-in-japan-hit-record-low-in-2018-amid-population-decrease
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cringe

How?

What is it with wh*te '''''people''''' and their obsession with Japan

Ah yes; I forgot. Wanting a country to stay the same and protected from outsiders makes you racist.

The yellows don't fuck enough so the immigration is necessary if you want that Japan not die.

Without immigration, many businesses would suffer, but eventually the population would level out. Immigrants are the death of a culture, especially Japan

no, japanese population will free fall to about 80 million

Japan culture is dead since 1945.

Doesn't make you racist or not racist. It's just fucking weird.
>implying their government gives a shit about muh culture
Why don't you call them up and tell them all about it instead of shitting up this already shit board

lmao imagine beliving that happan has culture, it's literally bootleg China

Yeah and I bet you call anyone who's against immigration into Europe Jow Forums.

No, but the fact that you and so many Jow Forums users care so much about a nation so different from your own and not even the same race as you is honestly bizarre. And I say this as a Japanese American

Large social-demographic systems do not need assistance and regulation. Human population will never completely die out by natural reasons (expect mass disasters and man-made catastrophes).

This is probably gonna make me a racist, but I have this crazy idea about joining a Nationalist party in Japan, slowly growing the party, and its support; then turning the people against immigrants. Then put the government under a tremendous amount of pressure to deport anyone non Japanese. Then we fix the problem at its core. The birth rate.

>Wanting a country to stay the same and protected from outsiders
it has been invaded in 1945 and it's culture has been changed so you're a bit late weeb

Attached: 1560202487634.jpg (180x180, 8K)

They've already opened their borders mate. It's too late.

They're like Pandas: cute, rare and not reproducing. We just want to preserve them.

No, Japan's population won't stop declining if they don't take in half a million immigrants every year. Japan's population is world's oldest and because of that despite having a higher fertility rate than most European countries Japan has the lowest birth rate in the world if we exclude the city states. The amount of kids born every year is declining rapidly. There is no hope for Japan.
cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/rankorder/2054rank.html
japantoday.com/category/national/newborns-in-japan-hit-record-low-in-2018-amid-population-decrease

Ashkenazi Jews are literal Turks, thanks for reminding me of this.

Why don't you worry more about your own demographics, 56% huwaito piggu?

You don't want to preserve any other nationality though, a little selective I must say.

That's not the case at all, I wish for the preservation of all peoples.

Hope for my country is long gone. You say anything about immigrants, and you’re automatically a xenophobic, racist, baby killer.

Mind your own business.

I hate Amerimutts

eh dont care about america I love japan and dont want them to be ruined by Foreigners

See

OP here. That’s why they need radical national groups to rise up before it reaches the point of no return.

Unironically based, I am a Francophile and will be moving there

We've reached the turning point of demographics. You look like a monster because you're othering a large chunk of the population. Japan is still safely removed from the ugliness that might result from those issues.

why do u hate me I love your country

Attached: 1560360638239.jpg (750x932, 413K)

There is nothing wrong with diversity. I’ve been to Japan a plethora of times and despite their homogeneous population, their society is EXTREMELY flawed. Social interaction is virtually non-existant, their society has essentially segregated males and females, only furthering the low birth rates, not to mention the average worker there has been reduced to a slave. I’d rather live here or France than in Japan, it’s fucking depressing.

Immigration doesn't solve any problems. All it does is say that your population is increasing when in reality the situation here is almost as bad as Lithuania and nobody talks about it.

Even though I want a japanese girlfriend I wouldn't ruin the gene pool with my genes I would rather her get pregnant from a japanese guy than from me the amerimutt

I wasn't implying that diversity is bad or good overall, just saying that it's much less morally perilous to be against it when you don't already have large minority groups in your country, Something Japan should be wary off.

I dont hate diversity i just dont want the japanese to go extinct or become a minority

>Lithuania
What is going on in Lithuania?

Same. You need to join my line group

whats a line group?

Look, I’m not gonna lie. Diversity is OK for SOME countries, but it’s not ok for Japan. We need to keep it at like 98-99% ethnically Japanese. That’s part of why Japan is Japan. Diversity breeds problems like political correctness. Perfect example; that half black Jap tennis player is already been pulling the “I’m a minority, don’t assume things” crap.

You know the LINE app? It’s a group I’m in. Your ideals fit perfectly with me and a friend of mine. I have a plan to save Japan.

Oh whats it called?

Why does Japan, a small ass island need a continuous rise in population?

>I can’t stand to see Japan fall for “diversity” and “multiculturalism”.
You don't even live there Pablo.

Give me your line

Don’t compare me to a subhuman, please.

Ok if thats what you want Im gonna miss the japanese :(

Attached: zqsFJtJ.jpg (700x700, 66K)

Dude, look. There are very few, but some of us that don’t want to fuck with your country. We only wish to make it survive and prosper without the need for immigrants. You don’t even realize it, but if your country falls to the subhuman immigrants like the US, UK, Germany, etc... you’ll have nothing. There WILL be no beacon of hope left in this world.

Don't take what the media says too seriously, they love to over inflate some issues in order to consolidate their political agenda.
In regards to the recent announcements that Japan is gonna ''open'' it's borders to immigration, every single western news outlets announced such policies as if Japan is suddenly letting millions of third worlders come to their country overnight and they're finally following suit to what Europe has been doing in the last decades, but in reality what they're doing is simply regulate and officiating some, already practiced, measures that companies involved on many blue-collar sectors already do.

Many people don't know but Japan has been importing workers from Southeast Asia, China, Nepal and Japanese descendants from Latin America (especially Brazil and Peru) since the early 1990s, what the Japanese government is doing now is actually regulate the entrance and stay of these people in the country, mostly for tax purposes, it doesn't mean they're gonna open jobs to whoever want it.

I was born in Japan, both my parents are Japanese-Brazilians and I returned to Brazil when I was 10, every day it passes it's actually harder for Japanese Brazilians to migrate to Japan, the number of requirements actually grows each day and we're not given citizenship because of our ancestry, and that's because we're under a privileged status due to our heritage, the situation among Chinese, Filipinos, Vietnamese, Nepalese and other asians is even worse, they're not even allowed to stay more than 5 years in the country and they can't bring their families with them like Brazilians of Japanese descent can, and I'm talking about people who go there in order to work in shitty blue-collar jobs such as factory work and civil construction.
DESU, I feel like it's actually easier for an European or an American to migrate to Japan than for anyone from the third world. So I don't think Japan has much to worry in becoming a ''multicultural'' nation.

Attached: 1455058228299-2.jpg (500x700, 23K)

Say hi to your worst nightmare amigo.

Attached: 1557980391448.png (1000x1000, 260K)

are there that many Argentinians in japan?

This, fuck wh*Tes and fuck wh*Te weebs most of all

>This, fuck wh*Tes and fuck wh*Te weebs most of all
Yeah fuck whites I hope the japanese live forever! :)

No, around 7000 as far as I know. But we are in good terms with Japan. We can travel visa free and we can apply to working holiday visas.

well hopefully the japanese have more babies than other races mixing with them

There is 128,000,000 people living on an island. That is more people living there than all of Canada. Who cares if they don't have kids. They don't need immigrants either. Just leave them alone.

Well I do I dont want any current race to be extinct esp the asian races

fuck off

Have sex (and babies).

Why don't you worry about your own country so that it might set an example for Japan, and the rest of us?

Imagine if America declared itself a country for Americans only and started excluding and removing all the dregs and filth that have accumulated there over the decades.

If Japanese politicians could only point to America as a shining example that keeping the nation pure is not economically risky, they would be able to implement just such a policy easily enough.

I won't tell not to worry about what is happening in the rest of the world. I will tell you that almost all of it begins with, and can end with, America. Fix your country and everything else falls in to place.

This guy gets it. Seriously, give me your line QR. Yeah, I’m not worried about 7000 Argentinians. I’m worried about the 340,000 immigrants expected by 2024

they're not in danger of going extinct anytime soon.

once tokyo is nuked things will fix

You need to stop your obsession with anime and go outside and have sex. This delusion isn't healthy for you. Worry about your own life and enjoy it.

126*
Exactly
Bro, the Japanese (well Asia in general) are the most based on earth. They’re virtually untouched by “feminism”, “gender inequality”, and politically correct BS. If we lose the purity of the Asian race, then we lose all hope. That’s why I agree with above anons. As cucked as it may sound, I wouldn’t mix my genes; I’d marry a Japanese woman with a kid or 2 of Japanese ethnicity.

>this many clueless fools thinking they have an idea of what mass migration is
I know for sure if Japan is getting raped i'll be happy to take part in the gangbang!

Attached: download (7).jpg (280x434, 22K)

It’s an obsession of mine to solve Japan’s problems. I’ve lost 10lbs in a month and a friend obsessing over Japan.

omfg i was off by 2 mil crazy

based abe

Go get some zyklon b, and take a few good breaths of it. You’re probably a literal subhuman anyway.

I'm telling you that cleaning up and protecting America is the most effective (and perhaps the only reliable) way to protect Japan.
聞く耳持たないなら、
米基地周辺のシングルマザーと結婚して、ニグロハーフでも養ってろww

We need more BLACK BVLLS to impregnate our women (and men)

That's where their waifus live. And also their war mongering granddaddies went there to shoot them up so they have a "bond"

Fuck AmeriKKKa

US should intervene in my opinion. And by intervene I mean gun down every single anime watching faggot in america. This would drop profits such that the minds of the japanese youth will no longer be poisoned as a byproduct of Japan soliciting an*ime to weeb children. From there Japan can further discourage those filthy white sexpats.

>death rate from cancer is 12% more than from heart disease
How?
>inb4 fat american

Pretty sure I deserve a few “based” (You)’s for this post.

Attached: FC7DD7E8-607E-49B5-8952-C2470B35020A.jpg (1508x892, 146K)

How is that?
Literally wtf is wrong with you?

He’s the argentine living in japan trolling most likely

Ah. Thanks buddy.

Cheers