Tfw getting not a single match on Tinder after two days

>tfw getting not a single match on Tinder after two days
There goes my last hope of ever getting gf and becoming become a functional member of society.

Think I will end up shooting up some place or sth after all.

It's not worth it bros, there's no hope, it will never get better

Attached: 1517784923791.png (543x343, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

populationpyramid.net/chile/2019/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What were you expecting? That’s not how tinder works. I’ve never used the thing and I know that.

Just accept that some people are meant to be lonely and learn to enjoy your life. Even if you find someone it won’t solve your problems.

have sex incel freak

Attached: tired wojak ears.png (631x732, 32K)

Attached: 1552231599830.png (127x128, 23K)

In Canada, 13.6% of the population are male millennials (20yo - 39yo) and 13.2% of the population are female millennials (20yo - 39yo). That means there’s more competiton here in Canada since there’s less women. It’s fucked and tinder just makes it worse.

No point in using Tinder if you are a below average male.

I'm ugly and fat as hell and even I've been getting matches on tinder, just don't waste your wipes on 10/10s and go for average girls

I don't know man, thought I will have a chance after reading all these stories of Jow Forums-type guys getting laid thanks to Tinder. But it seems that these girls must have unrealistic standards when swiping or that I am boring as fuck that not even fatties want me.

I've been told handsome before by many women and girls give me looks at the streets sometimes, but it seems that's not enough

Tinder is literally only for the top 20%

When not in person, girls actually have the time to think and see how ugly you are

>Think I will end up shooting up some place or sth after all
Dont know if you're kidding or not, but reported to the authorities anyway.

If you dare then you should try having a fake chad account just to see the difference. I warn you though, for a moment you will get high drowning in all the attention and then you'll be severly depressed afterwards when you realize that it's not you.

Seriously, don't even try to change your personality when you chat with them just be yourself and see how easy it is because you look like a 10/10

I got like 10 the exact same day but my poor social skills and social anxiety destroy the conversations really fast, lmao.

Attached: 1557555201870.jpg (474x474, 39K)

If you have to have a female in your life in order to be happy than your life is useless.

Attached: 9459-004-DDF12A12.jpg (217x300, 7K)

In the US it’s even worse for millennial males. 13.7% of the population are millennial males (20-39) and 13% are millennial females (20-39). Too much cocks, not enough cunts.

Source: populationpyramid

I'm gay and have a pretty boy twink look but now that I've had a good amount of gay sex I kinda feel like trying tinder and just trying to hookup with a girl just for the hell of it. Is this feasible? I've had cute girls interested in me irl before but I've never pursued anything.

>tf
>tp

you're a 3rd worlder. the only thing you need to attract women is money. get a job

Attached: 6 pack 6 cars.png (500x615, 103K)

All lives are useless at the end of the day, but if you have to rely on others for your own happiness than you're not a person, but an empty shell that is filled by others around you, Be your own person user, find your own happiness and meaning in life.

Attached: 1557864233774.jpg (524x400, 27K)

In Chile it’s actually worse:

15.4% millennial males (20-39)
14.7% millennial females (20-39)

populationpyramid.net/chile/2019/

OP don’t bother with your women, get one from Colombia or another Latino country since you’re bottom of the barrel and can’t compete.

>Too much cocks

Attached: 1493162988424.gif (480x270, 781K)

yes goyim, don't reproduce

dilate

Attached: A45C7116-3DFB-430F-B4AC-0BE3ED477482.gif (504x279, 1.68M)

Never said that autist, looking for a relationship is fine and a healthy thing to do, but if the only thing that satisfies you in life is sex and females than you are no more than a dog in heat

That dark cloud you have hanging over your head? thats not "depression" it is melancholy, come to terms with it, dont try and battle it with happiness, that plan is helplessness. When you get happy you get endorphins, then when your body uses those up, you get withdrawls from your addiction to endorphins. Melancholy is over coming that addiction, your life will reveal itself to you when you are ready, through laughter simultaneously with tears. Your sadness will be yours to command, not the other way around.

I don't think I have melancholy, just constant dread and emptiness. Melancholy and sadness must feel like something at least, but I just feel empty

So, what should I do? meditate?

You need to pay to get matches.