This is how you fix america

this is how you fix america

Attached: a better america.png (1289x814, 122K)

>Russia gets the part of Alaska they didn't give a shit about

Fuck off. Split up Canada too if you’re going to do that shit

there are some people who claim that it should go back to us although it was officially sold but inbred germanic monarchs for what is nowadays like a 15 billion dollars(LOL)

Shut the fuck up

canada is an actual decent country

maybe you should take a deep look at your history and realize how hopeless you are faeg

jajaja le lol no

All yellow should be texas, shitxico doesnt deserve that land

Don't you want those territories back?

I claim those territoriesm. They dont belong to America nor to mexcrements, they belong to me and my fellow Texans

FUCK MEXICO AND FUCK AMERICA, THE SOUTHWEST BELONGS TO MY PEOPLE

This doesn't look one bit like nuclear holocaust.

what's your people?

>alaska was sold for 15b in todays dollars
gfc

it would've been cool to have a russian-language country that you could drive to. it would've made the cold war insane

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-12 at 10.12.03 PM.png (240x217, 51K)

Texans

jfc*** lmao

but you're Mexican. Texas was built by English speakers

How many natives do you think are left brainlet? Everything would fall apart.
Also,
>giving back shit you paid for.

Im not Mexican, I wasnt born in mexico and i dont identify with mexican culture either

you speak spanish

I think I fix america by putting whatever you are on a boat back to wherever you're from

I was born in Texas to people of Mexican descent and then moved to New England as a child. Funny how life works out.

>dude just give native Americans nearly the entire country just because they were both with a certain skin color
Kill yourself

>canada is an actual decent country
You fell for literal memes.
>maybe you should take a deep look at your history and realize how hopeless you are faeg
Last time the US had a civil war or was on the verge of Balkanization was over the issue of slavery. We will NEVER achieve something like that again.

Mexicans dont own the spanish language