Why does EVERY China related video is full of Chinese trolls?

Why does EVERY China related video is full of Chinese trolls?

This is despite YouTube being banned in China

Attached: Screenshot_20190613-100550.jpg (1080x1920, 535K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IvfclpbWrg8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

im starting to like chinese more and more

they are actually cia false flag

There's tonnes of them living outside of China, chinada, USA, auschinalia and so on.

Attached: Screenshot_20190531-080544.jpg (1080x1920, 544K)

Imagine the amount of comments is China had internet access...

Perhaps it is time for you to realize that you know very little about China or Chinese

Unpaid shill '''''''''student''''''''' living abroad. You can notice them on Facebook as well, especially by commenting negative about China. I've done it several time on Channel news asia, a Singapore tabloid.

based Toby

It'll be overwhelming. Hence I agree on chinkoid genocide in modern era, their population numbers must be brought down to only 500k max where the han comprises of 3% of that 500k. China became toxic because of this bunch. Only Mongols and Manchu can put them to their place.

But aren't you Chinese?

This

Inshallah the h*ng k*ng infidels will submit to the God-fearing mainland and unite as one Caliphate under the guidance of the merciful Allah (swt)

Gosh... I want to see blood rivers on Hong-Kong's streets so much...

Attached: VZ6mEfLjee0.jpg (720x960, 159K)

chinese are based and I hope they continue to prosper

I am a Malay, anti-chinkoid all my life because of their triad and gangster are running this country despite the appearance of them ''''contribute''''' to the economic growth, but they're far far worst than a Jew in USA in terms of being deceitful and sneakiness

Attached: 1560307782848.jpg (763x763, 70K)

>Russia Today
you’re right about chinese trolls spamming but every top comment in this news outlet is quite always pro-China and most of them are from non-Chinese

>non-Chinese
That's where their english-like name came into use. It's a camouflage.

Based Malay Bvll

Too bad my countrymen are being cucked by China and Chinese-Thai politicians and businessmen

Diaspora.

Attached: 1551670427652.png (1000x432, 165K)

>Chinese Thai
Totally remove this percentage out from your country because they're the bringer of all the degeneracy in Thailand. Thailand can be known as agriculture country but instead it's known as you know what Jow Forums's image projection on thais are. Cleanse our land from chinkoid, it's been so long enough we've been put with ideas that native archipelago can't do shit without chinkoid. One thing they forget to mention is that we've survived for thousand years prior to chinkoid menace. For instance when other culture are still using flint and stones and rubbing woods to light fire, Malays are centuries ahead of them by inventing pic related, a piston-like fire starter made from the Nangka tree, native tree of Malay archipelago. Even natives of Malaysia still passed down this knowledge for generations. youtu.be/IvfclpbWrg8

Attached: sY6dEh2.jpg (525x314, 24K)

Yeah the (((Thai-Chinese))) who run the country are literally and figuratively prostituting the country out.

Last time I went back to Thailand, Taxis won't even stop for native Thais and only stop for Chinese and Western tourists so native Thai have to walk.

Chinese are the WORST tourists but the government just keeps bringing more in because they want more money. This so despite the fact that the economy has been doing shit despite them bring in more chinks and chink investment. Now out beaches are all trashed and our temples desecrated.

FUCK (((BANGKOK CHINK ELITE))))

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUKCCCX

Attached: chinese-tourists.jpg (728x413, 102K)

at the feet of the Communist government and stupid patriots.

they get social credit for shilling

>Chinese trolls
No, not trolls. They're zombies.

Chinese oversea hasbara. They are quite a lot of Chinese nationalists abroad. Weirdly, they still prefer to study in western countries...

I'll personally will behead them. Using minority cards, human rights card, (((we are Malaysian))) but can't even speak Malay. Blatant racism in workplace and job hiring but when being pointed out, ''it's an extra skill''.

When west criticize china it ok. When china defend country it mean we paid shill. Hypocrite west. China only want to do business and no crime. West want war must be paid by CIA...

Topkek. So why the need to be outside of China to defend China and actually exhausting the West's resources if China is self-sufficient and great? Don't you think it's time to go back home instead of leeching other countries benefits?

>That's where their english-like name came into use. It's a camouflage.

Sounds like you are a pleb to youtube. I know many of them are legit non-Chinese because I have a habit of checking the commenter’s channel page. If you are aware of what kind of people the average audience of RT and other Russian state sponsored media are, you wouldn’t be surprised to see they are shilling for China so hard.

>Violent mudshit talking about wanting a genocide.

What a surprise.

You'd have to be an idiot to not realise these protests are being fueled by American astroturfing. An idiot or an American like you, Cletus.

This.

If China shut down all trade with the west, countries like America would collapse. They are the host, not the parasite in this relationship, you dumb yank cunt.

decent and honest people giving them upvotes cause it's the truth. if you want to see some shills go to reddit/r/china where they talk about the 1 million students killed on the worst in human history tiananmen square where chinese violated humanity and went against god getting 5 golds and 20k upvotes

Chink chong ping pong

Attached: 1558144315899.jpg (700x460, 265K)

>Rare earth shortage
So they dont know we have mothballed mines that were made that way by cheap Chinese rare earths? Or that they were actually processing some of ours that was being mined...

>The operator of the Mountain Pass mine in California said it will kick-start its own processing operation by the end of 2020, after China last week more than doubled an import duty on concentrates to 25 per cent effective June 1. MP exports pellets – ground-up ores that contain oxides of rare earth elements – to China for processing into neodymium, cerium and other elements used in magnets, electric vehicles, smartphones and a myriad of industrial applications and electronic products.