Do people do this in your country?

Do people do this in your country?

Attached: opioid+epidemic+FB+photo (1).jpg (770x513, 88K)

Why yes they do. In fact we're getting very good at it.

Somehow this is the jews fault

I never overdose taking codein. Is oxycotin really that strong?

They look like vegans.

My stepdad’s a tweaker
He made speed with a bunch of ether

the majority of people who take opiates are doing it for pain, not because they're degens

Story?

Family overdosed on opioids

basic gestalt

Attached: us opiod overdose.png (1950x782, 727K)

Imagine thinking that it isn't.

Anyone notice there is an epidemic of opiate overdoses after legalizing weed?

Fucking kid being a downer, why kick it with your friends if you're not gonna take a hit too??? Fucking loser, hope they jumped him later

yt pipo couldn't handle +28c

>hey babe, lets bang both of these huge ass bags right now without testing it or knowing where it came from.

>but we havnt done dope in 3 weeks.. the whole bag?

>yeah, it'll be fine cmon

Started with pharma jews overprecribing opiates and downplaying their addiction potential.

>white people

Personally I never got why the Democrats are all upset about opioids and are trying to reduce it. The majority of the ones overdosing are rural Trump supporters, I don't see any downside.

the same thing is happening with anti-depressants, amphetamines and benzos
>le depreshun
>le anxiety
>le adhd

Is this really a bad thing though?

Nah, the trash weeds themselves out and die, hopefully they bash their own kids face in too. America is better off weeding the trash.

I would have expected Chicago to have more, but I guess they can't overdose if they are shot dead.

we have the biggest open air drug market in america, luckily our heroin is also the safest in america.

Favourite wh*Te pass time

I dont get it, why not just shoot them dead? I mean, the drugs permanently damage the brain anyways, they cant think straight anymore. Their only solace is a bullet in their head, and there would be less drug users and drug dealers as a consequence, not to mention people wpuld be discouraged to use drugs like opioids

This map can't be right the numbers for Las Vegas are way too high, meth is way way way more common. I couldn't even find heroin if wanted to.

imagine thinking opiates cause brain damage

Duterte are you going on 4chins gain?

Yes opiates are a major problem. Thank you big pharm.

Supposedly. I've never done it. I was given morphine in the hospital after an accident though. It didnt make me fall asleep and in the low light made me feel like someone was in my peripheral when no one was there. I finally had them take me off of it.

>My stepdad’s a tweaker
>He made speed with a bunch of ether
Is he a bogan?

>Family
You mean the parents. The media was retarded because they didnt blur the faces out so now that kid is going to be known as the one with junkie parents.

Why would they shoot their clients

Opiates have adverse effects on the brain of abused. Like 99% of prohibited drugs like shabu, heroin, lsd, etc

All drugs should be legalized and if people die as a result then that's on them.

Why do Americans think pills can solve their problems? Kid does not listen his mom? Put him on ADHD medication. You get stressed out due to your line of work? No problem, just take these antidepressants, antipsychotics and benzo all will be good. You guys will be doomed if this continue. A nation of zombies.

I-I can keep the white trash kid and shower him with love like my own. I know I can't breed out a white children because it will looked so muttified, but my uncontested love of white baby that looks like a porcelain french doll is strong.

It's basically:
>I feel weird, let's buy (((scientific journals)))
*Kaching*
>According to the book/YouTube, I have (((gender dysphoria))) after watching anime and mlp
*Kaching*
>I need pills to stop me imagining things
*Kaching*
>Oh my peeper and tits feels like a woman's
>I need more pills
*Kaching*
>I can't stand this shit anymore, I want to transition
>Chopped my peeper and more hormone pills to ''''cure'''' my (((gender dysphoria)))
*Kaching* *kaching*
>I am a hot chick now, let's shop for cute dresses and make ups
*Kaching* *kaching*
>Pills are bad to my body, I feel sick, I need to go to the hospital to get treated
*KACHING*
>I can't stand this shit anymore
>Kms and please cremate my fucked up body because I don't want them to know the truth of my retarded decision and my final gender
*Kaching*
>Tormented in Hell, didn't achieve Nirvana
And he's the happy mer- - man.

Attached: hand-rubbing.png (245x289, 23K)

the adverse effect is the addiction part, but heroin doesnt deteriorate cognition or decrease mental sharpness. and i guess the dopemine zap when someone gets clean after using for awhile. hard to go back once you've tasted just how amazing you can feel.

People gravitate towards the forbidden fruit.

more like Escobar's fault