Why is LA so fucked up? Shit, this is the same city with Hollywood? Jesus

Why is LA so fucked up? Shit, this is the same city with Hollywood? Jesus.

Attached: 37026138-B5C3-4989-A765-ADF71CEA06CB.jpg (1511x2015, 613K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bizjournals.com/atlanta/news/2018/08/13/georgia-no-longer-no-1-in-feature-film-production.html
apnews.com/41169f5d54eb44b7b8728e723549468b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>The same city as Hollywood
woah its almost as if out of control wealth and decadence attracts out of control degeneracy and filth

>he doesnt know
the reason is Hollywood

because it's a comfortable temperature all year so homeless can live there while begging rich people for money.

What has six points and craves green rectangles?

now you know why every US poster that isnt a CHI says to not go there

If I'm not mistaken that city gives out free needles in the hope of decreasing disease among the worthless drug addicts

>tf
>tp

are those pens? WHY?

Make sense...

oh no, are drug things, ok then

Yes, opiate pens for writing on the inside of your veins.

Other states literally force their homeless and druggies on buses to California and pay for a one-way ticket. It's got so bad the courts had to step in and make it so Nevada couldn't send anyone else unless they had family there.

The entire country gives their homeless one way tickets to California so they don't have to deal with them

why do thirdies walk around barefoot when even in the first world we have shit like this?

We tell foreigners all the time LA is shit but nobody listens

Also nothing is filmed in Hollywood anymore btw it’s all in Georgia

Bruh......

Its true, south park satired it by having people who become homeless turn into zombies and the city has to put them on a bus to california

Idiot

It's really hard to believe. For us is literally “the city of angeles”...

Our homeless our too mentally I'll to figure out how to get on the bus.
t.NYC

Oh, I will search for that. Thanks.

>our
*are

Shit you’re right I’m an idiot, it’s not Georgia anymore, Canada is now #1 as of last year

bizjournals.com/atlanta/news/2018/08/13/georgia-no-longer-no-1-in-feature-film-production.html

When I mean the rest of the country i meant everything west of the Mississippi

How the fuck is it legal for other states to bus their homeless into LA? Why LA of all places? I'm surprised you guys just don't throw them back as a fuck you to other states

Attached: 1529894816505.gif (278x288, 228K)

wow, so many people have diabetes? easy on the coca cola amerifriends.

Yeah lots of frustrated script wiriters in Hollywood.

homeless people can live indefinitely in California because it's warm. Homeless people here in the midwest freeze to death

lol

They usually justify it by saying they need to refer them out of state because they don't have adequate facilities where they are, even though the only reason they don't have the facilities is because they purposely give them jackshit funding because they know they can just send them elsewhere. As previously mentioned, there's been a lot of lawsuits in court but the states keep getting off easy because most states have a law that says the state can only be held responsible and pay damages for X amount, which is usually much lower then what California has to pay to treat them, and much lower than the damages awarded in court but the law is the law so they can't do anything about it.

It was always weird to me to think that every homeless person out in LA was a local, then I saw some youtube mini-documentaries and learned that actually a good percentage of them are from out of state.
I mean shit, like others have said, if your broke and dont have any sort of home to live in, why not book it out west, at-least youd be homeless in nice weather.

I always see this meme of other states bussing homeless to Cali and have never seen proof so i just searched it and it seems to be the opposite.
Does anyone have a source to counter this or have californians just been coping all these years?

Attached: Screenshot_20190612-233846_Firefox.jpg (1080x1091, 408K)

Reminds me the corruptions that happen here all the time, but it's another story.

It’s not out of state to California, it’s wealthier areas of California bussing them to other parts of the state

They just buy them one way bus tickets

Most of them dont say that, they say out of state flyover people are bussed into cali, just look itt

hehe
I live in Baltimore. We're also fond of the literary arts.

According to this 25% of patients were sent to California.
apnews.com/41169f5d54eb44b7b8728e723549468b