There is absolutely nothing that brings joy to my life. Sex, money, hobbies, work, gf, traveling, movies, family...

There is absolutely nothing that brings joy to my life. Sex, money, hobbies, work, gf, traveling, movies, family, animals. Nothing. How do I cope with this?

Attached: UEptom7.jpg (1682x2048, 328K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/RosieXOX2/status/1138860156140212224
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I've had sex
>I was born in the first world
>I have money
>I ''''''suffer'''''

Attached: 1551836588454.jpg (189x267, 12K)

Try spending more time around nature and try meditation.

Attached: mattress bob.png (342x337, 211K)

I don't suffer though. I don't enjoy anything

I bet you're too serious.

Make friends on Jow Forums.

Complete a resume and apply to the bare minimum position in all the stores you can think of, then with the money apply to some easy humanities or dance class at your local community college

Oh wait you're German, nevermind idk

transitioning might be a good idea for you

you actually have depression, you might want to consider getting a prescription to fix that.

This OPBeing depressed isn't sadness, it's nothingness. You can't really fix it by doing things it's a chemical imbalance in your brain.

And after the pills? Something is supposed to be fun? Everything seems so boring, I would feel like some soy faggot if I had fun watching cartoons or making paper airplanes

Don't listen to this OP, please do not succumb to Jewish pills

100% sure you have a lack of those things in your life and you are lying to yourself as a coping mechanism.

What you consider fun is just a dose of dopamine released by brain. Depression happens when there are chemicals present that repress your dopamine receptors from firing, making you feel nothing.

Have you tried copious amounts of cocaine yet?

Attached: a01.jpg (443x503, 113K)

Learn to enjoy what you have, find joy in the small things

Try exercise, a good diet, regular sleep, keeping a diary of your feelings, and hanging out with people you like or love first. These are less invasive and cheaper. Try one doing just one first, and then adding more.

Your brain is part of your body, so a chemical imbalance is a biological phenomena.

A sense of purpose and fufillment is more important as you get older.

First*id thread
Stop replying

have (more) sex

Attached: 1557023827649.jpg (900x1200, 112K)

It's a sign user. You're ready to embark on the eightfold path.

Attached: Eight-Fold-Path-Buddhism.jpg (955x708, 82K)

Joy is overrated. Just do something for a living, procreate and die

>be normie swine
>have everything in life handed to you on a silver platter
>born in a first world country, women, money, frens
>lol I suffer so much xD

>Flag
Go dig some 10ft trenches in the sand or something

Start creating something, faggot.

You realize the chemical processes of the brain can be manipulated by means other than swallowing a fucking magic pill, right? Such as exercise, good diet, exposure to other humans and animals, social behavior and being outdoors?

Why do americans love pharmaceutical poisons so much? They're fucking deranged.

Take hormones dude. You will be much more happy as a girl

You're suffering from not being able to enjoy anything.

OP said that he tried those things so I was just giving him an option that works everytime now fuck off faggot

If you got no good advice to contribute, how about not doing it at all?

there is literally nothing wrong with antidepressants.

Come here then. I'll return the joy you've missed so much. ;)

Oy vey!

>be german
>be depressed and self hating human bean

Jow Forums waz right again

kill yourself

try heroin

try some cocaine

makes all your bad thoughts good

If you're depressed you won't enjoy the treatment at first. Even pills, which take weeks to take effect.

You or your taxes are paying for something you don't necessarily need and that have side effects, some which can screw you up for life. It's fine if nothing else works, but you should always try permanent improvements to how you live your life first. Doing them is a plus regardless of whether you're depressed, unlike popping pills. But I understand. Pharma is a big industry in the US and you have to push your products to keep the empire afloat.

Congrats you're German!

>People who don't have to struggle find it difficult to parse meaning in their lives
wow
whoa
revolutionary concept

Now you know why the Germans thought it would be a good idea to put Hitler in power. They were bored.

Have you tried weed? it can help with anhedonia.

Try Truck Simulator, the German patrician’s choice

Attend mass op

Attached: FB_IMG_1560223602991.jpg (564x846, 83K)

See a therapist and/or psychologist
You're fucked in the head and need to have a professional help you out. If your car is broken and you need it fixed, you take it to the mechanic.
Worked well for me. I took pills for a couple of years as a crutch but once I got my head straight, I was able to get off them pretty easily and still be happy

Have you tried squatting?

Try to do a vegetable garden or something that brings you close to nature. It's pretty easy to be happy imo

You need ISLAM in your life.

What if he already has some other guy in his life? Maybe he has Tyrone

You have to travel foreign countries.

>stopped feeling any emotions other than burning white hot hatred
>finally feel at peace
wtf bros is this enlightenment

Play old school runescape and spends all your cash on some old jdm nissan then go night street racing like a maniac, grind agility and mining in the meantime, see if that changes your perspective on what brings joy to your miserable life hans

You need a purpose. Perhaps working towards a better future for the gernan people

Attached: 51759b8f68402d776caacf6d6f5b8d7b.jpg (235x343, 16K)

This. Modern society is far too much focussed on happiness. There is no need for it, most people don't experience it anyway, so why even bother?

Society is too focused on pleasure seeking not happiness. Yes there is a difference. Guy in left is pleasure seeking but not happy

Attached: 4frzxgwi45uz.png (1064x2052, 2.27M)

>wasting a paragraph on a pothead
the other guy isn't so happy either lmao

What he said is important. It doesnt just apply to some random redditor pothead

Have gay sex on drugs.

Attached: video_twimg_com-ZkWXyJ_Oy_SZoddk.webm (320x568, 1.51M)

Dude is gay as hell

Well tranner shit is effeminate homosexual men luring in mostly hetero men.
mobile.twitter.com/RosieXOX2/status/1138860156140212224

DOTRW?

What's this? Explain.

This is what I meant, it was a poor choice of words.

A wat?

>ctrl+f
>"God"
>"Jesus"
>No matches.

A lifestyle for someone who's tried everything else and found it wanting.

yeah but you speak german at a native level. i have to go through university and attempt to live in your country just to get to a bare conversational level and ill never achieve fluency. so fucking jealous, fuck you cunt

Heroin

read the Stoics

but sois are the ones who don't have sex