Peace out

Crypto is dead. I'm cashing out. My only regret is not leaving last December. I still made gains, so I'm happy. Good luck with your bags anons. It has been a pleasure memeing with you all.

God bless America!

Attached: usa3.gif (902x495, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=50yYl2lIsFo&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pussy

>he finally gets it

OP Red Shield in full affect

Attached: ORS.jpg (760x445, 84K)

kill
your
self
fag
got

why would you hold through -70% to -95% losses and then finally sell now? this is the time you buy you fool

Cashing out the bottom of a dip

Never change amerimutts

Attached: D0CC0C9D-49F7-467D-B593-47FDA0580833.png (686x798, 33K)

It's over and the LARGEST BANK RUN in history has started. Digital exits are closing. Don't be the last one out. Your universal basic slave income is going to taste real nasty after day 50. At that point though you'll be chipped, bagged, and tagged.

Attached: bchain.jpg (942x1024, 138K)

largest bank run?

what are you talking about?

digital exits are closing?

you sound like you know something please elaborate

This is the new bottom

youtube.com/watch?v=50yYl2lIsFo&feature=youtu.be

Crypto was a mistake...

We broke him

Attached: 1517694528192.jpg (800x587, 42K)

>getting out just as the bull run is starting

lol at your life. damn youre going to hate yourself

>he doesn't smell currency war contagion
>he thinks after the wall st. shit show folds in on itself that they will run to more digital trash
>he is not part of the in and out club

They chose hyperinflation user. We are going all green and all will be smashed.

Idols coming down soon.

Attached: sacfly_prompt.jpg (300x250, 34K)

The recovery pumps just get weaker and weaker every time, its barley 5% this time and will probably crash again now lol

in your first post you're saying the banks are going to destroy crypto. now in this one you say they're going to crash from hyperinflation.

or are you saying they plan to use hyperinflation crash as justification for an electronic currency and UBI?

>My only regret is not leaving last December.

So do most of us OP. Could have had $500k in cash, but the greed was stronger than common sense.

>or are you saying they plan to use hyperinflation crash as justification for an electronic currency and UBI?

The next world currency will be electronic/crypto, not sure about any kind of ubi being handed out to the unwashed masses, simply no need for them to even exist anymore.

God bless America
>fuck you for leaving our fight against global kike you faggot

Fuck u asshole. I'm 'bout due to send another donation to the Holy Land.

Attached: 1497618390769.jpg (384x512, 48K)

>he thinks Crypto is dead
>Conventment hasn't even launched yet

kek

Attached: 121.png (366x455, 114K)

Good choice OP, these comments are sure signs that this isn't the bottom! Good luck, and if you change you mind these fellows will be begging you to buy their scraps in a few months before the real bullrun starts.