I'm White. If Asian women are so easy then why am I virgin?

I'm White. If Asian women are so easy then why am I virgin?

Attached: 1481255254271.jpg (1869x957, 271K)

Because you're an autist, as well.

Have you ever tried to pick up asian women?

Stick to your own slags and Kangaroos.
You'll be happier, Aussie-fag.

Have you ever tried to ask them out, you retarded incel?

True but you have to remember in the western world you can't just kidnap a gf with a bag

because you don't have sex

A lot like money gadjin

Because you're a loser, every black person i know lost their virginity before they were 16

Autism lowers your desirability by 8 points.

fpbp

whitoid heteros have no right to complain unless they are deformed or literally dying. If everything goes wrong they just need to take the asianpill and go to south korea to become an english teacher. Everyone there tries so hard to become a cracKKKa that basically every girl dreams about having light eyed fair skinned children. You literally just need to be there and fuck their wombs out. Whitoids have it second to women.

>just learn another language
>just move to another country
>just get a job
>whites have it so easy

because all the stuff about racial supremacy is spammed by incels trying to live vicariously through others since they aren't having sex themselves.

guys of all races can get sex easily otherwise the planet wouldn't have 8 billion people. you and the rest of the incels thirsting and worshiping certain races can't though

black incel hands typed this

Your penis is probably like 1cm, which is even smaller than Asians (2-3 cm)

>because all the stuff about racial supremacy is spammed by incels trying to live vicariously through others since they aren't having sex themselves.
most of the threads denigrating Asian girls as easy whores are made by Asian incels in the first place

because you're a loser

You're just vocel. No such thing as a white incel.

I'll just keep waiting for an Asian girl to throw herself into my arms. I'm sure it'll happen any day now.

Attached: 1465001979545.png (409x409, 157K)

Anglos aren't white. The Celtic genes make you automatically a non-white.

That wont happen if you're fat or miserable, or black for that matter

I heard that asian girls are more forward and will try and hook up with white boys, is it true?