Why yes I am getting conscripted in july, how did you know?

>Why yes I am getting conscripted in july, how did you know?
>Why yes I am also a hikikomori with social retardation, how did you know?
>Why yes, I am in extremely bad shape, how did you know?
>Why yes, I do have trouble eating food that is not candy or pizza, how did you know?
>Why yes, I might just kill myself, how did you know?

Attached: 1524499944113.jpg (645x773, 73K)

>Wow look at this new recruit omg user haha
>Sauna
>Perkele he is so fat haha
>shit pekka lets follow him to the shower
>hey nice tits*grabs one
>STOP
>No,hnnngggg deem hips n thighs
>Slides it in
>Starts raping and slapping his ass
>lots of crying
>op is forced to give a blowjob while getting man pegged
>throat fucks op*
>tears on his eyes
>rest of them take turns on ops ass
>they pump him full of boy milk

>Being forced to live in close confines with other men without any privacy for years
>get treated like shit
>get paid fuck all
>basically at work 24/7
>first to be used as cannon fodder
>get your personality and decision broken down so you're more obedient
>have to verbally fellate some subhuman to appease their ego
honestly nothing more cucked than putting up with conscription.

>Wtf are you saying?? It will turn you into a real man and you'll make friends for life there!!

Attached: 593.jpg (800x450, 48K)

Just say that you're a homosexual and you have a prejudice against jews. It worked like that in France.

Here's your chance to get in shape dumbshit

>getting in shape
>army
no. absolutely not. if you want to get Jow Forums, you need to 1. have a good diet 2. good routine 3.quality rest. in the army you will just be jogging over and over again, doing push-ups, eating whatever is left from the dogs feed, and sleeping 4 hours a day just to do the same shitty meme-tier cardio exercises the next day. You will lose fat and possibly get a little muscle and endurance, but also, more than likely you will get injured.

ah reminds me how we made our tupapillu. it was so hot.

Lmfao

Absolute state of Binland

What's wrong with pizza and candy?

Tfw gonna dodge the draft

Attached: Devilish.gif (425x481, 1.51M)

he said getting in shape
not becoming a homosexual

AAAAAAAAAA

Any other cuckscripts here?

Make sure you bring brack plenty of tupapillu stories for us

The army will make a man out of you.

go on

Attached: 1560356858620.png (492x662, 210K)

what does the army do to women then?

underage ban

Best and worst time of my life

Makes them have a lot of sex.

>he fell for the memes
Intti is napping all day in a sociable acceptable manner.

Just say you sleepwalk and pay the tax

Fuck conscription
>go die for Israel in some retarded proxy war
Yeah nah, get fucked

>conscription exists
>not moving out elsewhere to avoid it
Are you like, poor?

That's means you'll be arrested when you come back

I too contemplate suicide

Well that would mean living all your life away from your home country. Just fake a medical problem or choose civil service.

Barely anybody dies on the first world side, especially from these stupid little countries who send like 25 guys.

So? It's not even a loss if you consider not going back to Finland
I mean there's literally nothing there anyways

Medical problem is better excuse tbqh

Peacekeeper duty is a whole different gig. You get actually paid, for starters.

Because your country isn't going to defend itself, and Finland actually has more dignity than to just import its defense from the US.

Why didn't you get C-babers or go to Lapinlahti? Pussy faggot.

Here you can choose. Or you do civil service (so you work in a farm, hospital, etc) or the army. But if you say you sleepwalk you only have to pay a tax because its too dangerous for them to have you sleep there. And it's difficult to prove you're not.

Should've got that dignity before getting ruled by swedes

Cool
Civil service sounds better

Attached: 1528375771159.png (812x727, 68K)

I'm just saying that just because you're an English teacher and moved to Japan, not everyone wants to do that.

>Entitled to happiness and zero suffering

Attached: IMG_4114.jpg (2500x1667, 3.86M)

>how did you know?

Attached: IMG_4115.jpg (1200x1000, 189K)

my chance to get tortured to death

they wont let me have it in the Army.
I will have to eat some dog food or something. I really have trouble eating food though, like its a serious problem for me. Even the pizza has to be one specific pizza or I can only eat a small amount.

feels bad man

i dont want to get raped

im 19

But IM hikky I cant talk to people it will suck for me

what?
pay what tax?
if i decline to go there i will be sent to jail!

Finns are just mandatory conscripts we dont fight for anyone we just get trained so that we will be able to die for Finland if Russia invades

nah, I could avoid it by faking some bullshit disease but I'm too autistic to do that. I'm literally too autistic. I am afraid of the embarrassment of telling my mom and dad "sorry i cant go to army because i have back problems..." even tho i really do have back problems and i know 2 chads who had to quit the army because of back problems

because i am a pussy. Im afraid of getting c papers. ANd I dont know what lapinlahti is

Attached: 3232435.png (231x218, 7K)

Finns:
Do they make me work with girls??
I dont want to do things with girls!!!

Attached: 1532203480581.png (633x758, 136K)

I'm getting conscripted in october

Man up you pathetic piece of shit

Imagine how pathetic this is
Do you even have self conciousness?

>aber ja ich habe civilschutz gewählt, wie hast du's erkannt?

Attached: s0y.jpg (960x1440, 284K)

Here if you're declared unable for medical reason you need to pay the "military tax". I pay 400$ because I have no income, but it'll be more once I work. There must be a medical reason that makes you unable to service. I mean I doubt blind people serve kek. Also you don't have alternatives to the army? Here you can work with elders or in a farm.

>I support conscription

Attached: 1554771559067.jpg (647x740, 54K)

Even worse the ones who does "service without guns"

Attached: kek.jpg (325x243, 26K)

yeah i would too, Eg*pt is NOT worth dying for.

Can you choose what job you do?
Computer jobs have no women.

>Also you don't have alternatives to the army?
There is civil service for 12 months

Intti on ihan naurettavan suklaista nykyään. Ei saa simputtaa, ei tarvitse tehdä pinkkaa, ei taaksepoistumista, ei pitkiä gineksiä ja alikeilla ei ole juuri ollenkaan oikeuksia enää. Ole onnellinen että et joutunut inttiin vielä muutama vuosi sitten

I got hard reading this

Attached: 1558273822451.png (600x474, 6K)

> missed military conscription by 6 years
> not even legally registered as living here
> not assessed by a doctor for fitness

If we were to be attacked though I would insurgent the fuck of out myself. Go taliban on the invaders.

Only for a defensive war though, unless we are invading Germany in the future in which case I’ll help for free.

>why yes I did serve as a Radio Engineer how could you tell?

Attached: gigachad_standing.png (624x856, 249K)

He'll miss his family

My only hope is to get into the IT department

shut up you faggot you dont know what its like

yes i do.
DO you think I would ask these in real life?
Do you think I would say any of this in real life? NO!
THATS WHY I SAY IT ANONYMOUSLY!

yes but im too scared to get C Papers (medical reason to quit service). It would be free but Im embarrassed!

im not sure i think you can affect it but not fully choose it. I dont want any women at all!

mä en tiedä mitä noi sanat tarkottaa

Attached: 1531861833731.jpg (629x505, 33K)

>I can't postpone my military conscription later than September 2019. I will leave for Europe in August 2019, to never return again.
Fuck Erdoğan, Fuck his army.

Alikersantit (sua puoli vuotta enemmän palvelleet jantterit) eivät saa rangaista sinua muiden edessä, eli ei mitään punnerruksia tai ryömimistä. Ennen piti tehdä joka ilta "pinkka" päiväpeitosta, eli semmonen helvetin tarkasti viitattu ja taiteltu pitsalaatikko, jonka kuviot piti olla juuri suorassa sun taistelujakkaran reunoihin nähden. Googlaa pinkka niin näet, en voi postata kuvia. Toki sänky pitää todennäköisesti pedata edelleenkin, mutta tuskin siellä ollaan sen kanssa yhtä tarkkoja kuin ennen.
Ja gines tarkoittaa suljettua viikonloppua, eli silloin ei pääse lomille. Tuplagines == kaksi viikonloppua kiinni. Tulet korkeintaan olemaan kerran tuplagineksessä ja yleensä pääset jokaikinen viikonloppu lomille nykyintissä

You little bitch, you want us to pitty you? For what? For being a fucking loser? wow your life is so hard, you have trouble eating anything that isn't pizza or candy... you fucking piece of shit, that sounds pathetic to complain something about that
The more I think the more of a bitch you are and are a failure as a fucking human.
I was going to write longer than this and make more points about you, but you are fucking human garbage.
Kill yourself, just do it. Your life is worthless, you live a lifestyle that is care free without any worries and you find ways to be a pathetic cunt.
You are not even worth helping. The way I see it, it would be beneficial to everyone and even the people on this board if you just killed yourself

Attached: IMG_20190414_192742_981.jpg (1440x1440, 334K)

based

kiitos nyymi

i agree

Attached: 1537185332065.png (400x364, 33K)

>. It would be free but Im embarrassed!
Why? You're a hikky with no friends. Who will ever know? And who would ever care? You deserve all the shit that's coming to you, wimp.

my parents

Mihin palveluspaikkaan oot menossa?

Just ignore the others good luck man

vekaranjärvi

thanks mate

Whats the deal with the army and making people live on 5 hours sleep? is it to further contain any decision making skills?

Here you have 2 ways to evade
1. Move somewhere else, it can even the other street in the same city, do so for 7 years, then pay a fine(optionally, you can keep living somewhere else)
2. Bribe 1000$(fixed price) for a lifetime free of conscription
I personally just moved out, if they somehow catch me, I have a thousand bucks ready.

Attached: 1531832715849.jpg (736x592, 42K)

The army is full of retards and mongoloids, it'll be allright unless you start fucking up so badly other soldiers will be punished because of you