Why do white Americans dress like they don't give a fuck at all? I met a graphic designer for Google from New York...

Why do white Americans dress like they don't give a fuck at all? I met a graphic designer for Google from New York, guy makes $5k a month and he wore used tracksuits from 5 years ago and walked barefoot.

Attached: maximumkekus.png (323x316, 217K)

Other urls found in this thread:

motherjones.com/politics/2011/04/arizona-gop-birther-obama-circumcision/
archives.sfweekly.com/thesnitch/2010/11/16/san-francisco-circumcision-ban-unconstitutional-professor-says
abcnews.go.com/Health/san-francisco-circumcision-ban-striken/story?id=14179024
slate.com/human-interest/2012/06/texas-gop-children-are-property-not-people.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

we just wear what ever we want and what we are comfortable in, even wall street has lax dress codes nowadays i believe

No one cares. Just focus on you

Dressing like Europeans (aka at least somewhat fashionable) is seen as something only pretentious douchebags do

Why do you care about how people dress?

europeans dress like fucking poofters

As if you balkan*Ïd slavs don't wear tracksuits every day.

Who cares, we just wear whats comfy
90% of the time I'm in a tracksuit

i wore the same jacket and jeans to every class last semester

But you don't understand! he's different, he wears old suits and a raggy fedora, he's a fashionable man, unlike you mutts!!

I am American

I'd wear loose, comfy clothes every day of my life if I could. Pretty jelly of those lean Asian guys who can pull off getting around in baggy pants and loose fitting jumpers/jackets. North Africans and their robe looking kit is also pretty neat. Fuck this "western" attire in a hot, humid country like Australia.

Sure thing, show me your ID or Foreskin scan

>Foreskin scan
motherjones.com/politics/2011/04/arizona-gop-birther-obama-circumcision/
I don't remember this at all, fucking lmao.

Attached: 1424966479180.jpg (660x440, 267K)

archives.sfweekly.com/thesnitch/2010/11/16/san-francisco-circumcision-ban-unconstitutional-professor-says
Holy fucking shit, wew lad.

Attached: Capture.png (647x859, 248K)

abcnews.go.com/Health/san-francisco-circumcision-ban-striken/story?id=14179024
>Proposed Circumcision Ban Struck From San Francisco Ballot
>Circumcision, performed on 8-day-old males, is an important ritual in the Jewish -- and Muslim -- faiths. Marc Stern, associate general counsel for legal advocacy at the American Jewish Committee, said the Jewish community was "clearly appalled" by the proposed ban.
>"This is the most direct assault on Jewish religious practice in the United States," said Stern. "It's unprecedented in American Jewish life."
Quite literally the "shut it down" meme in action.

Attached: 1470900263215.png (600x472, 260K)

Well, it is actually unconstitutional. It’s a blatant first amendment violation for the government to explicitly ban religious rituals.

Female genital mutilation was banned and it falls under the exact same "religious ritual" bullshit as male genital mutilation.

why not just ban it for minors? if adults want skin chopped for god/jehovah/allah/whatever they should be able to, no?

>why not just ban it for minors?
That was the point of the proposed legislation but it was deemed "unconstitutional", despite female genital mutilation being already banned entirely. For some reason the other user didn't respond after I pointed that out.

>Why do white Americans dress like they don't give a fuck at all?
because we don’t give a fuck

Attached: A3FCFA1C-0C55-466D-899A-5A070F01FD8C.jpg (389x389, 19K)

This is why I hate religion

yeah i just read the whole thing
>But in terms of state interest in preventing the foreskin of male infant from being detached--that interest is very, very minor.
What about states interest to protect children who know no better from genital mutilation for the purposes of YOUR religion fuckface. Gas the J

It doesn't have the same effect in adults as in newborns.

5k a month isn't a lot of money...

Not in Silicon Valley

this

>What about states interest to protect children
Only exists in the cases of being used as an puritanical excuse to punish someone for thought crimes. Otherwise, children are merely property.
slate.com/human-interest/2012/06/texas-gop-children-are-property-not-people.html

Muh comfort and practicality. Tbh dress code should be a thing again, It's painful to see 30yo men looking like big babies

absolutely nothing matters in America so long as money.

Like any of you Euro fags dress well. Go back to your video games

says the ching chong continent that stole it's entire modern wardrobe from the west.

>go back to your video games
Euros don't have video games baka, you do.

lmao shut the fuck up chinkoid. your incel country is dying because of video games maybe go fix that.

>Euros can dish it out but not take it

Not surprising

>dress like they don't give a fuck at all
Based. That's what I do. Fucking cut off sweatpants, crocs and a Black Sabbath t-shirt that's 15+ years old.

its a marine mcblob

$5k in NY is spare money m8

Freedom

Not necessarily NYC though

>As for Clothing, to come at once to the practical part of the question, perhaps we are led oftener by the love of novelty and a regard for the opinions of men, in procuring it, than by a true utility. Let him who has work to do recollect that the object of clothing is, first, to retain the vital heat, and secondly, in this state of society, to cover nakedness, and he may judge how much of any necessary or important work may be accomplished without adding to his wardrobe. Kings and queens who wear a suit but once, though made by some tailor or dressmaker to their majesties, cannot know the comfort of wearing a suit that fits. They are no better than wooden horses to hang the clean clothes on. Every day our garments become more assimilated to ourselves, receiving the impress of the wearer's character, until we hesitate to lay them aside without such delay and medical appliances and some such solemnity even as our bodies. No man ever stood the lower in my estimation for having a patch in his clothes; yet I am sure that there is greater anxiety, commonly, to have fashionable, or at least clean and unpatched clothes, than to have a sound conscience. But even if the rent is not mended, perhaps the worst vice betrayed is improvidence. I sometimes try my acquaintances by such tests as this — Who could wear a patch, or two extra seams only, over the knee? Most behave as if they believed that their prospects for life would be ruined if they should do it. It would be easier for them to hobble to town with a broken leg than with a broken pantaloon. Often if an accident happens to a gentleman's legs, they can be mended; but if a similar accident happens to the legs of his pantaloons, there is no help for it; for he considers, not what is truly respectable, but what is respected.

Attached: henry david thoreau.jpg (220x319, 13K)

Is 5k supposed to be a lot?

Ah yes, I forgot about Google's large presence in Utica.

Attached: Embed-07-Trump-Pant-Leg.png (690x341, 451K)

>5k a month
I make more than that and i'm an idiot

You'll do better next time