Americans be like "Oh no I'm feeling a little depressed today lemme swallow these pills instead of seeking a natural...

Americans be like "Oh no I'm feeling a little depressed today lemme swallow these pills instead of seeking a natural remedy to my psychological problem"

Attached: 1518079231693.jpg'.jpg (800x800, 359K)

sometimes they swallow a bullet instead lol

>nooo you don't get, it's not my fault I'm feeling bad, please give me drugs and stop telling me to do stuff

Attached: 1559026991816.jpg (199x253, 9K)

nothing wrong with drugs, Sven

finally a real criticism

lmao do they really

>Americans be like Mummy I just turned 10 years old but I feel funny today I think I'm sick take me to the doctors so he can prescribe me schizophrenia medication thanks mom

>unironically believe in natural remedy

>he fell for the depression meme
embarrassing

>Joke's on you! I only fake it so I get medication that make my 100 hour work week possible!
t. Clueless Americans

A friend of mine believes he's naturally disposed to depression and it's his personality etc
When he went to the shrink and asked for pills he was told to man up

Swedes be like "I'm going to make a good post that actually addresses a serious problem"

I dont get people who take all these garbage drugs like Xanax or Prozac
Why not just do cocaine or some other real stimulant

This.
Prayers and rest are enough to cure any illness.

Lol based fuck depressed trannies

Cocaine lasts for maybe half an hour and doesn't come in pill form.
It's easier to just take a pill twice a day than having small lines every half hour

We have our xanax you have your liver-throttling alcoholism. This isn't a contest of who can circumvent being a mopey bitch the most proper.

Alcoholism isn't that big of a problem in Sweden

Is getting shot not considered a valid problem in the United States of America?

No. It's just a part of life.

Natural remedies are for hippies.
We gotta sustain our pharmacy industry.
Dog bless.

Attached: 1406219472186.jpg (504x432, 54K)

Do Euros actually not take anti depressants?

The only anti depressant i take is i jerk my cock for like 2 hours
Usually to camwhores
I'll go jerk off today early after I finish work in 4 hours cuz I'm not taking a lunch break