Turks are whiter than Italians and Greeks. Explain that to me

Turks are whiter than Italians and Greeks. Explain that to me.

Attached: main-qimg-71078d916b194ac25cb9e07fa182d0b0.jpg (476x541, 64K)

100% Turkish beauty

Attached: main-qimg-3780d6702de536e8a76524058a657c06.jpg (456x479, 86K)

*laughs in Italian*

Attached: Ciro_Immobile_4.jpg (768x1024, 133K)

Attached: 1560368797476.jpg (364x500, 29K)

slavic concubines.

Well that's because most people think Turks are camel riders in deserts or mix them up with Kurds. But that's how the average Turk actually looks like

So your telling me even though these slavs came 100 years or 200 years ago to Turkey they still somehow have the exact same genes as their ancestors?

read a book maybe

Oh come on, im mean most of us Terroni cpuld definitely pass as Turks, and vice-versa.
And a minority of polente could pass as Turks as well.

I mean Galatians were Celts in Anatolia. Most turks are mutts just like most Mediterraneans.

Dunno. We're more mixed with maghreb than turks are?

In their dreams they probably are.

I have only seen one Turkish ginger in my life. They are like albinos among Africans.

You yourself are probably a Turk. You're white. Stop denying it.

The average Turk does look like a camel rider.

No they got polluted. For the same reason some white American couples get black babies sometimes.
My neighbours are Turks from Antalya and look like terrorists, but their youngest son looks like a white boy with an unibrow.

I see myself as European. Turks, especially women like my skin colour because nobody wants to have dark kids in Turkey.

Etruscans and ionian greeks probably came in italy from anatolia, mehmet. We're your cousins

Why is that?

Is dark skin frowned upon or something?

Because nobody likes sandnigger skin

Turks are descended from the Hittites.

Dark skin means poverty, low intelligence, uglyness, etc, simply the same stuff Latinos, chinks or poos will tell you, too.

For example, girls from the Black Sea are seen as beautiful because their ancestors are mostly white Christians who were forced to pray to an Arabic moon god.
Turks go crazy on blond hair among kids, coloured eyes or light skin among men.

I'm happy with it. I don't get sunburst and I can pass as local in lots of countries

Turks (and respectively us, Turk rape babies) are Nordic

Turks are Turkish rape babies. Many Turks hate all ancient people and think they are native to Anatolia.

You aren't Italian. Take a dna test and see how much arab shitskin dna you get.

>mfw turk
>mfw i have light eyes hair and skin
>mfw drown in dusky turk girl pussy constantly
feels good

he is making shit up. this is not india. we get tanned during summer. most turkish actors are brunette. i heard turkish girls say blonde guys are feminine looking. they dont like asians for same reason. if you ask a turkish girl which foreign country has most handsome, they will answer italy, spain or something.

Attached: e807f7ab646ec7831456884b45cfb71f.jpg (600x340, 24K)

Italians do have Arab shitskin DNA
That's part of being Italian

>he is making shit up.
This is the reality.

I wrote blond hair on kids and not men.

I'm dark blonde and turk girls compliment me on it all the time.

You are like the king of the manlets among the race ranking.

True but if you are too dark, people will assume you're a gypsy and look down on you.

*mongrelized "Italians" do have

Ottomans kidnapped and raped many euros.

What is your aim? Do you realize no one is replying to you