Do Americans really spray-paint their gardens to make them look "green"?

Do Americans really spray-paint their gardens to make them look "green"?

Attached: the grass is greener on the other side.webm (460x460, 1002K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/results?search_query=spray painting lawn
slate.com/blogs/the_eye/2015/08/20/the_plight_of_the_green_lawn_in_the_age_of_drought_by_99_percent_invisible.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-W92Ux9GKAI
youtube.com/watch?v=yC2f01NaqFw
youtube.com/watch?v=OspS5D-XyBs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yea they do

woah wtf bro don't judge, the home owners association mandate all lawns must be pantone 3529-C
do you want him to get fined dude

What the fuck

Attached: kek.jpg (325x243, 26K)

That's a new level of autism not even Scandinavians can reach.

mutt confirm this plz

Attached: 15374895043.jpg (620x620, 46K)

I'm sorry. If I don't do it, I get shot.

NO FUCKING WAY
my cheeks

Attached: lixuhfgdia.jpg (250x250, 7K)

>Americans aren't allowed to have front gardens

Attached: vlQwoxDfuTFSIUU-800x450-noPad.jpg (800x450, 75K)

we use rocks

Attached: 1fb0cd6a9b5a00126ea673f18e179226.jpg (600x450, 76K)

>land of the "free"

Attached: 15123654.jpg (480x360, 24K)

Wtf topkek. Shhh just don't let the chinkoid here see this or else it's gonna be a trend for sneaky chinkoid ''''''real estate agent''''''' to scam for more cash and ''''contribute'''' to the Malaysia econmy.

ARIZONA?
R
I
Z
O
N
A
?

wtf

>living in the desert
why would anybody want that?

looks like hell

KEK

a "garden" like this might attract all kind of pest like rats, cockroaches, even snakes

deserts are aesthetic

yeah maybe in the jungle lmao

They do this in s*itzerland but unironically

specially snakes

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 20K)

>land of the free

Attached: 1552517862491.jpg (640x360, 58K)

unreal

Attached: 1534637768015.jpg (687x457, 413K)

wtf

americans REALLY do this????

Attached: innocent plants.png (1500x1200, 126K)

>land of the GREEN

Attached: CAFF4B66AA4043D4B0DB8BC3966B97F6.jpg (306x164, 10K)

gotta pimp yo grass gnome sayn

tbf dead grass looks depressing as hell

Attached: green china.png (589x327, 479K)

we out here

I like this desu and it makes way more sense than trying to grow lush green grass in the desert

Imagine you have a wedding or something... could be useful.

I wanna attract sneks

What the hell is wrong with yanks?

fwiw i think it's a fertilizer spray that's just colored green

why don't we sit outside and enjoy a sunny evening drink in my rock garden?

This can not be real.
I think it's artificial grass

Attached: 656344.jpg (229x220, 9K)

Imagine being so fragile that color of the grass will ruin your wedding

Deserts are beautiful. Imagine how advanced Europeans would have been had they conquered the middle east and lived desert climates instead of a wintery nightmare

youtube.com/results?search_query=spray painting lawn

I like this, is sensitive to the region and to nature. Green Grass during summer in places where that is not natural is retarded,

Do americans really do this???

>youtube.com/results?search_query=spray painting lawn
>literally dozens of videos of americans spray painting their lawns with green paint

what the fuck is wrong with them?

No, but it's a great idea. I fucking hate living in a sun burned shithole that demands you to have a perfect lawn.

Do Americans?

>visit arizona
>see children playing on a pile of rocks with no shade during a heat wave
it was kind of sad

>not allowed to grow your own vegetables
Gee, almost makes you think there is corporate pressure to make everyone a highly conformist consumer.

Attached: 1415157816520.jpg (344x335, 28K)

kej

Attached: file.png (1135x453, 189K)

lmfao yes americans actually do this. the newer homes come with fake grass that stays green year long. its made of plastic thats probably cancer causing.

getting banned by a butthurt faggot mod is so satisfying. I love shit talking them in the appeal as well.

slate.com/blogs/the_eye/2015/08/20/the_plight_of_the_green_lawn_in_the_age_of_drought_by_99_percent_invisible.html
>In 2008, a lawn enforcement agent stopped by a home in Bayonet Point, a subdivision in Hudson, Florida, outside of Tampa. Maybe the lawn enforcement agent snapped some photos, maybe there were some boxes ticked off a checklist. Whatever the agent’s field methods, he or she went back to lawn enforcement headquarters and sent out a letter.

>The recipient of the letter was Joe Prudente, who owns the Bayonet Point home with his wife, Pat. The letter said that their lawn was too brown, too weedy, and not maintained well enough. The Prudentes had received a few of these letters before. They tried keeping a clean, green lawn. They watered it, fertilized it, and had even completely resodded their front lawn three times. But patches of grass kept turning brown. Joe Prudente decided he would not resod the lawn again.

>Prudente met with his homeowners’ association, but it was not cutting him any slack. It told him if he didn’t resod his lawn, it would notify the court. Shortly thereafter, Prudente got a court order telling him to turn himself in or that he would be arrested. At 66 years old, this otherwise law-abiding retiree from Long Island presented himself to the Pasco County jail wearing a “Grandpa Gone Wild” T-shirt. He was apprehended on allegations of failing to properly maintain his lawn to community standards.

>Fortunately for his wife, only Joe Prudente was listed on the mortgage—otherwise she would have landed in the slammer too. Prudente was held without bail. The only way he would be let out was if his lawn was fixed. Luckily for Prudente, the local paper had written about the arrest and detainment of a senior citizen for having a brown lawn. Word got around, and dozens of people came out to help dig up and resod the Prudentes’ lawn. Prudente was released from jail the next day.

Attached: 775148468414.jpg (8000x8000, 3.89M)

What the fuck is a home owner association and why are they allowed to fine you?

>YOU DON'T MESS WITH ANOTHER MANS LAWN

Attached: images(3).jpg (300x168, 9K)

I'd probably scatter seeds of some really virulent plant in the yard of whoever made the policy

They're a group of local homeowners who try to control neighborhood property values.

>lawn enforcement agent
my sides

That's not spray paint genius. It's a combination of grass seed and fertilizer that is sprayed on and quickly grows into a nice even lawn. They dye it green so it doesnt look like death.

Planned communities have them to keep cletus from turning their yard into a trash pit which would drive down property values. It also deals with shit like if you have one really loud neighbor or when road or common property needs to be maintained (often these lack public access so towns wont maintain them).

>lawn enforcement agent
I had to read "lawn" several time to be sure that I was actually reading lawn and enforcement agent in the same sentence. You can't make this shit up, it's worse than 1984.

They're a bunch of faggots.

So let me get this straight, if you let’s say purchase a property which is included in this planned community, you do not have complete control over it? I just mean in terms even lawn as an example, according to the law is it treated as a sort of a shared property which has to be always kept in a certain condition?

I remember from previous threads, that this is NOT paint you faggots
See

Attached: latontadelbote.jpg (300x425, 18K)

Enjoying your holiday?

why not just use artifical grass?

>painting dry grass green
This is a joke, right?

>that this is NOT paint you faggots
Yes, it is.
youtube.com/watch?v=-W92Ux9GKAI
youtube.com/watch?v=yC2f01NaqFw
youtube.com/watch?v=OspS5D-XyBs

can't mow astroturf
boomers would rise up

Attached: boomer john deer.png (1876x1200, 80K)

It is not shared property, but you can be fined by the most local municipality if it becomes a public nuisance or threatens surrounding property values. Just like anything where your property can have an effective, objective or subjective, on other people, the rules can be reasonable or unreasonable. It's also highly effective bait for brainless inbred retards who are a threat to everybody around them to scream about private property and not treading on them.

Yeah that sounds like unfree commiespeech.
If I want to have MY lawn be a reenactment scene of the battle of Prague but with Gardengnomes in contemporary uniforms I fucking well will dig little sapper tunnels and mortar craters in MY PROPERTY and no Comrade commisar of the peoples homeowners council will tell me not to.

That mod is a retard. Your post broke no rules

Then you live somewhere where there isn't an HOA. They aren't everywhere thankfully.

>but you can be fined by the most local municipality if it becomes a public nuisance
Well for sure, I do understand if it has something to do with bothering your neighbors or somehow directly affecting the public or you know something along those lines however if I did>threatens surrounding property values
as I understood, potential buyers would not want to move in the vicinity or next to such a neighbor and as a result the value of those properties would be lower? Then yea, that shits hard to agree with.

I guess, still kinda sucks though.

Not every neighborhood is owned by a HOA, go find one that doesn't have one. But don't be surprised when the value of your home doesn't increase over time like it would under a HOA where order is kept.

Based, people shouldn't grow grass in low water areas, it looks cool too

yes, it is actually fertilizer with weed killer, they use green dye so they know where they sprayed and dont waste it going over the same spot twice, they picked green because thats what color lawns are, they dye will fade in a couple of week when the new grass comes up and covers the old grass with the dye

you wont have to mow it,

If you live in a higher income area you don't need HOA to keep order

these are the same people who insult idyllic "flyover" states

Attached: 20160704_192612_HDR.jpg (3264x2448, 2.6M)

you mean white area

Well said my dude

Are those grass also fake?

kek

Attached: 1545493850584s.jpg (100x125, 2K)

no, it just rains here