Identity crisis, please help me

I'm a Sicilian American, and thought of myself as Italian my whole life. But I recently did a DNA test and found out I'm 1/8th Middle Eastern. I'm having an identity crisis now, knowing my people were Arabized and lived as Maghrebis did too. I don't know if I should identify with latin culture still or continue the legacy of my Moor ancestors, knowing how huge their influence was on my ancestors. Help. How do Sicilians reconcile both a Latin and Arab/Moorish heritage?

Attached: 1996_corleone1.jpg (1091x1618, 1.68M)

Just wear lots of Gucci, lacoste and gold accessories

They don't. They kill themselves and so should you

T. Nafri

Are you the guy obsessed with sicilian feet
Stop

This. Just chad around n get a nord gf
Just be tall dark n handsome

You are Egyptian, give me advice
what the hell.

learn Tunisian arabic and get in touch with your roots

Brother :)

Attached: S90606-17010560.jpg (1080x1244, 102K)

There is a guy, half italian half burger, that won't stop talking about how obsessed he is with brown sicilian feet

Would you start to shit on the floor and eat grass if the DNA test said you were 1/8 goat instead?

What

He's saying it doesn't fucking matter you autist

Amerimutts and their obsession with muh heritage is fucking annoying. Who the fuck cares man you're your own person.

Based MVVR BVLL

thats fucking disgusting

Just be confident bro

Attached: furio.jpg (1200x675, 36K)

Test

That thing is so creepy.

would you start to care about heritage if your women were raped en-masse in the street by foreigne-
oh wait

>having an identity crisis
You're an idiot. Just be yourself and do what you like, blood doesn't mean shit. I'm half black but it doesn't mean I like listening to hip hop

You should stop thinking you need to identify in some specific ethnicity. Some people take the test and are either disappointed how much they're black or how much they're based non black, both are wrong attitudes. stop taking the test expecting anything. Tests are still imprecise, some are way more wrong than others, and the point is they are not done to help you identify yourself in some ethnical group. You grew up in US? You're culturally American.
DNA tests are helpful for genetics, anthropological and archeological research on migrations, and medicine.
I probably look like I'm your sister, but there is very much we do no share on a cultural base, please y'all change your attitude on these kind of tests

Shut the fuck up Kike

>Identity crisis
Do Americans really...?

The moment that you become 1/8th something you stopped being human. You are an American, not ayyrab not Sicilian, simply Amerimart and you have to deal with it.

hi woman