The Moro Muslims could have saved us from these white conquistador scum. They could have preserved Maharlika. Instead...

The Moro Muslims could have saved us from these white conquistador scum. They could have preserved Maharlika. Instead, they didnt. I will never forgive them

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-13-12-59-31-1.png (1080x1437, 898K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2019/feb/08/the-fight-is-not-over-fears-of-isis-resurgence-in-philippines
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lmao

"Yes. I am sorry in part for having risen against Spain and, that is why, when the funerals were held in Manila of King Alfonso of Spain, I went to the cathedral to the surprise of the Spaniards. And they asked me why I had come to the funeral of the King of Spain against which I rose in rebellion ... And, I told them that he is still my King because under Spain we were always subjects, or citizens, Spanish but now, under the US , we are only a market of consumers of their exports, when we are not pariahs, because they have never made us citizens of any state of the United States ... And the Spaniards made my way and treated me like their brother on that very significant day"
Emilio Aguinaldo y Famy December 16, 1958, in Cavite.

Attached: 1450215871981.jpg (590x464, 227K)

Wh*toid Colonists ruined EVERYTHING

sure you'd be even more of a shithole if the mouros colonised you.
fucking kek

Didn't you have a problem with isis members terrorizing you until last year or so? If you were more muslim you would most likely be a war ridden shithole.

What an stupid asshole off course he talks tough when it's Spain or Canada but runs and hide like a bitch when chinks attacks

Attached: 1560386728837.jpg (500x829, 39K)

Duterte is based.

my respect for him is only next to our Lord and Saviour Shri Narendra Damodardas Modi (PBUH).

ISIS is still here

theguardian.com/world/2019/feb/08/the-fight-is-not-over-fears-of-isis-resurgence-in-philippines

Thanks to his macho bravado

Attached: 4000.jpg (1240x744, 87K)

The Moros are a based people

No, we would be like Indonesia, peaceful and in harmony

>If you were more muslim you would most likely be a war ridden shithole.
Indo and Malays were also Musl*ms but that didn't have much effect on them.

>white conquistadors

No such thing, dummie

Modi is based, putting shitheads where they belong

Wasn't he buying weapons to kill all these? i think we sold you helicopters ....
>The Moros are a based people
you r cute but you r wrong

>indonesia
>peaceful and in harmony
yeah compared to you, they must be

how is he able to do this? Are flips really that retarded and actually want to sell their entire country to china?

[spoiler]reading my parents facebook posts about this is hilarious because they more or less call him a kike-enabling chinese gangster, but FB won't do shit about it because FB doesn't regulate insults and slurs outside of English[/spoiler]

If you had voted to become a US colony corruption would have been controlled, you'd have a functional social security system and the IS war wouldn't have happened.

>kike-enabling chinese gangster
do jews control China as well?

lol go to hell muzzie

>If you had voted to become a US colony corruption would have been controlled
JUst like PR or Cuba?

Attached: 1756lp.jpg (620x446, 53K)

Maphilindo would have been more plausible if we weren't taken by the S*anish scum.

The current political state of this country is directly inherited from the US Colonial days faggot.
YOU voted Duterte in. This is partially YOUR fault.
Hell, if Duterte ran in America he would have won in a landslide. He's a better Trump that Trump could ever be

He would not want suicide.

corruption in USA: students forced to buy lunch off their school because the saved money needs to pay for mobility scooters for fat people and painkillers for old people. Alternatively, $500 parking tickets.

corruption in Philippines: people who criticize police are murdered, drugs planted on them so it's never investigated. Their children are rendered impoverished and usually eaten by stray dogs. Alternatively, the government sells some island/fishing area to China who sends troops to prevent new fishing and uses the area as a landfill killing all the fish.

>giving away parts of the country to China
>winning in America when Trump's entire campaign was against China

also Duerte is 10x the man Trump will ever be because he's a cop

He was against China during the campaign, just like Trump he says what the people want to hear

yet Trump actually does things other than giving cops a blank check for murder. He couldn't anyway, because the President lacks that power here. Your country resembles Mexico.

You are more white than any swarthy EspaƱoid (or American for that matter)

The only thing Trump does is fellate the rich

>yet Trump actually does things
lmao
Trump and his majotiry Congress has done batshit compared to Duterte

I don't think he can autofellate, my man.

declaring ketchup a vegetable doesn't kill people in the same way letting police kill anyone they want does

Lol You're a cuck. The sole reason why Philipinoy have more Terrorist accidents than us is because those Savaged moros

Yikes so this is the paid shill damage control for yet another chink fiasco

Attached: 20190612_204204.png (1080x1678, 355K)

You have no Idea. It gets worse.

One of the biggest reasons why Spain/Mexico was able to get hold of us during that time was because his Ancestors the Visayans willingly cuck themsleves to Spain for protection against the Moros.

The Moros were enslaving them and rading thier villages.

Attached: PSX_20180131_225145.jpg (1080x1412, 309K)

>Female genital mutilation Type I is prevalent in Malaysia, where 93%[185][186] of females from Muslim families (about 9 million females) in an unpublished study have been mutilated.[187][188][189]
[...]
>Female genital mutilation is prevalent in parts of the Philippines.[207][208][209][210] The communities that practice FGM call it Pag-Sunnat, sometimes Pag-Islam, and include Tausugs of Mindanao, Yakan of Basilan and other Muslim communities of Philippines. FGM is typically performed on girls between a few days old and age 8. Type IV FGM with complications has been reported.[207][211]
[...]
>Female genital mutilation Type I and IV is prevalent in Indonesia;[149][150][151][152] 97.5%[152] of the surveyed females from Muslim families (Muslim females are at least 85%[153] of females in Indonesia) are mutilated by age 18 (55 million females as of 2018). In certain communities of Indonesia, mass female circumcision (khitanan massal) ceremony are organized by local Islamic foundations around Prophet Muhammad's birthday. Some FGM are Type IV done with a pen knife, others are Type I done with scissors. Two Indonesian nationwide studies in 2003 and 2010 found over 80% of the cases sampled involved cutting, typically of newborns through the age of 9.
>Female genital mutilation Type IV is present in Brunei.[142] There are no laws against FGM, and there have been no major studies, but one researcher found it is performed on babies shortly after birth, aged 40 to 60 days.[143]

Yeah Islam is SUUCCHH a great thing for south east asia. Cutting off little girl's clitorises, all glory is to allah.

In fairness all the not shit parts of the Philippines is borne directly from Spain.

Never forget that Timor - Leste will conquer Indonesia and establish the Portuguese Indonesia where portuguese is spoken and roman catholicism will be implemented

Only Males get mutilated
And they do it just before hit puberty
Newborn doesn't get mutilated unless it's authorized by family

>Trump and his majotiry Congress has done batshit compared to Duterte
A president should never be allowed to do much of anything by themselves. Only third worlders trust their leaders with power.

>establish the Portuguese Indonesia
You had that chance and lost it to the Dutch which didn't even care about religion

The Tagalogs had a kingdom too

Spaniards literally have entire villages the same surnames randomly

KEK

That's why I said Trump and Congress.
Duterte has done more than your batshit president has ever done
I'm not saying Duterte is good, I'm saying Trump is that terrible

>only males get mutilated
Did you not read what I just posted?
>Female genital mutilation Type I is prevalent in Malaysia, where 93%[185][186] of females from Muslim families (about 9 million females) in an unpublished study have been mutilated.[187][188][189]
[...]
>Female genital mutilation is prevalent in parts of the Philippines.[207][208][209][210] The communities that practice FGM call it Pag-Sunnat, sometimes Pag-Islam, and include Tausugs of Mindanao, Yakan of Basilan and other Muslim communities of Philippines. FGM is typically performed on girls between a few days old and age 8. Type IV FGM with complications has been reported.[207][211]
[...]
>Female genital mutilation Type I and IV is prevalent in Indonesia;[149][150][151][152] 97.5%[152] of the surveyed females from Muslim families (Muslim females are at least 85%[153] of females in Indonesia) are mutilated by age 18 (55 million females as of 2018). In certain communities of Indonesia, mass female circumcision (khitanan massal) ceremony are organized by local Islamic foundations around Prophet Muhammad's birthday. Some FGM are Type IV done with a pen knife, others are Type I done with scissors. Two Indonesian nationwide studies in 2003 and 2010 found over 80% of the cases sampled involved cutting, typically of newborns through the age of 9.
>Female genital mutilation Type IV is present in Brunei.[142] There are no laws against FGM, and there have been no major studies, but one researcher found it is performed on babies shortly after birth, aged 40 to 60 days.[143]

Maharlika is a tagalized word meaning freemen.

it was never used as a name for the entire country.
its sadly now synonymous with Marcos corruption, fake war hero and shitholetry.

The dutch are so fucking stupid aren't they?
If you were with us you'd be a based cute catholic asean waifu but instead you're associated with the shit that happens in the middle east

>roman catholicism will be implemented
It already is. Behold our great Raja, crowned by the will of Our Lord.

Attached: 38823989184_b6cbfcd781_b.jpg (720x960, 96K)

to be fair Duterte hasnt really done much here either but set us up for more chink debt traps