Did you handshake with a dutch before?

did you handshake with a dutch before?

Attached: washing-hands-source.jpg (650x596, 183K)

>washyourhandstugal

yes but he was a muslim so I think I'm ok

>with soap
placebo

I dont even wash with water after pissing.

Uhhh

You can rinse of the filth but not the bacteria particles, needs some soap lathering and rinse m8. It's not uncommon over here to meet people who don't use soap. I know a french guy who doesn't use soap when he's bathing...I find not showering before bathing already disgusting. Soap is good, despite what the niggers and retards tell you about shampoo and how damaging it is for hair and skin. There are many types of soaps so if they dry your skin out get a milder one. And handcream can be for once useful.

My bf said he usually doesn't wash his hands after pissing at home but when I'm visiting he does so that's nice

>cleantugal

I don't even wash my hands after fapping/taking a shit. My dick is clean and I usually avoid touching my asshole while wiping.

% of people lieying

Why wash after pissing though? It makes no sense. My penis is cleaner than the tap I have to turn to wash my hands.

> automatically

It's just general hygiene.
You're touching nasty stuff covered in bacteria like door handles throughout the day. It's a good practice to wash your hands few times a day which is easy to do in the toilet.

Fecal matter sprays all over the toilet after you flush so you can find it on every surface.

no
and i never will

No, I ripped his arms off and shoved them down his stupid fucking throat.

If you wash with soap after taking a piss there's a 100% chance of homosexuality.

absolutely based and redpill

notice how muslims are in fact cleaner than wh*Toids

When i home - no, why should i? soap is not good for skin also.