ARK devs exit scammed today? Wow nobody is talking about this

Attached: 452345sf342423.jpg (977x488, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

explorer.ark.io/top-wallets/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

proof or gtfo

Bamp.

ARK'D

These old scamcoins are the funniest

JUST

There will never be a successful coin where devs take a large cut. If you held 1/1000th the total supply of Bitcoin you know what you could do? Barts all day long, literally gaming leverage sites like bitmex by knowing when positions are going to get liquidated. NOW IMAGINE OWNING 50% OF THE BITCOIN AND THAT'S CRYPTO THIS MARKET IS THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY?!

I've heard devs literally say they need to hold 50% of the supply and it's a good thing because it's better if weak hands don't get too many coins and the fanboys of those coins all cheered and gleefully agreed and jerked everyone off.

What the fuck biz you told me to stake my ark now look what happened

weak fud

explorer.ark.io/top-wallets/1

Not true. Kys Pajeet ;)

0xBTC is your saviour from ICO devscams.

this guy knows what's up

Attached: 1533940994844.jpg (1595x1020, 628K)

Is it fun being a shitskin, Ranjeed? The information given by OP is literally false.

It's true, somebody sold a whole lot of ARK a few hours ago

Attached: ark'd.png (1173x572, 81K)

only a shitskin would defend shitcoins like ark. you're not fooling anybody white.

Ranjeed please. This is old news, that a delegate sold a fuckton...but not in the last days, low IQ fudder.

>Only a shitskin would defend an almost full european project like Ark
Can you please step up your game, Rakeesh?

No imagine 2/3 with this boards fav coin

Attached: 1532027522162.png (448x443, 322K)

lol dude this shit is so fucked. Every single coin, a dev scam. Bitcoin was supposed to be a dev scam but Satoshi probably died before he could dump the 5% premine. Good riddance. I hope everyone involved in crypto gets the electric chair.

Something that happened less than 24 hours ago is old news?

lol ok

So much misinformation and idiots in this thread. I could discredit all points in here but I suspect its accumulation FUD as per usual. Keep on trucking fellow Arkies.
$300 2020 cap it.

Attached: 1526518346357.gif (320x240, 2.89M)

>"accumulation FUD"

The literal mindset of crypto-junkies.

>he doesn't know biz_classic's true agenda

Holy shit just give it up. As if anyone other than bagholders are accumulating this hobby token.

Okay. From which big wallet this big stack was sold? Show it to me on the ark monitor.

>I hope everyone involved in crypto gets the electric chair.

fuck off user Rosenstein i can smell your grubby fiat from here

>>he doesn't know biz_classic's true agenda

>thinking some incel gook that larps as a white-nationalist is smart enough to come up with a masterplan and carry it out

ho lee phuc the arkies where deluded all along I'm not one bit surprised

I have no clue, dyor I guess I don't care lmao

DORF

>LEL LMAO ITS JUST SHITS N GIGGLEZ M8 DYOR N SHIT XDDDD

Literally end your life.

Holy shit, that is right huh, when Jow Forums gets into crypto they think the Jews wouldn't want them to invest in digital funny money so you faggots take out mortgages on your house thinking you're fucking over the Jewish bankers. White nationalism would be the Jew's greatest financial accomplishment if you faggots could prove the Jews were behind it.

>what is the Satoshi wallet