/mena/

Post your feet edition

Attached: IMG_1560428351047.jpg (540x680, 46K)

Red nails on feets are gross.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 30K)

Attached: images (14).jpg (186x272, 4K)

>feetfetish
peak soy

Attached: redditalen.png (753x960, 29K)

ITT: We compare ancestry

Attached: based-on-this-what-are-your-roots-roman-greek-germanic-20728666.png (500x300, 53K)

>why yes I am Greek, how could you tell?

Attached: okbt6x7tvde21.jpg (832x1000, 47K)

Not gonna lie interacting with non-autistic females and males aint that bad. It feels like my rage melted as I no longer hate women. Believe it or not guys, some women aren't all that bad.

Stop reviving this shit general you sissy faggot

Yes

Why don't you just leave nigger

I am greek too :)

>fetishes
gross

Bump

Attached: 1560163905956.gif (469x520, 2.04M)

انتحر او ارحل يا خرية القحبة!

Why were eGYPSYians such cucks?
>capture Caucasian and Central Asian folk
>either educate them administrative positions or make them elite troops
>mamluks grow more and more in power
>some become sultans and local amirs
>system keeps going, eGYPSYians do nothing but continue being ruled by literal foreginers

When I say I wanna punch a pregnant woman's belly it was mostly out of rage. I wouldn't hurt a fly in reality. I deserve some slack and compassion.

Not very specific when you call egyptians cucks Chang because every single country in that shithole region is a cuck AND WE SHOULD HAVE SUBMITTED TO ISRAEL TO AT LEAST ENJOY A BIT MORE MODERNITY GOOD KEKS GET TREATS REEEEEEEEE

>keks
I am out of here, don't tell me this KIKE of a shit owner of this shit web censored my favorite word...........

FIRST FOR ISRAEL

SHARRAP NOODZFRI

Attached: 61BD6FE6-6748-430A-89E1-1A6FE13EC499.jpg (534x416, 30K)

NAH NAFRI THE NON AUTISTIC ONES AKA NORMIES ARE WAY WORSE

NOODZ

>not clout chasing succesful people
Socializing is all meaningless anyways, might as well get the benefits of it.

THEY WONT GIVE YOU THEIR CLOUT IF YOURE NOT A NORMIE LIKE THEM NAFRO-NAFRI

So become a normie then, genrikh.

IN ORDER TO DO THAT I MUST HAVE SEX (TV) WITH NORMESSES AND I TEND TO ATTRACT AUTISTESSES FOR OBVIOUS REASONS

*(TM)

Literally trying to bleach themselves

>painted nails
>stubby toes
>fat ankles
Yikes

Wow mena really is dead
It's ok sweaty I get that urge from time to time

and that's a ____ thing

who's the queen of MENA?

SARA NETANYAHU

It's like Iranians. They were ruled by Turkic mercenaries for centuries. Even the Safavid ruler were partially Turkic but also had some Kurdish blood. Ismail I of Safavid had Georgian, Greek, Kurdish and Turkoman mixed ancestry.

The Qajars were Turkic as well. They came after Nader Shah, who came after Safavids. Nader Shah were Turkics.
Iranian nationalists will make the excuse that those Turkics and the mixed rulers were Iranians anyway because of Iranian culture most of which was just Islamic and nothing unique.
The Pahlavi dynasty was the most Iranian since the Sassanid but even the first ruler was half Georgian. Today, Khomeini and Khameni LARP as descendants of Arabs.

Iranians are cucks too by that merit.

Blump and shame on you faggots. You would have eternal Mena threads during uni/work months and you kill the shit threads in summer

Bump just for you.

why can't what i want happen

>jordanian characters in the Simpsons
OHNONONONO

Attached: just_simpsons.jpg (300x300, 52K)

Peninsular Arabs, not Egyptians
Actual Egyptians were strictly peasants since long before Arab conquest up until the 20th century republic

sneed

>were
Are*

>شاهد الفيديو للشيخ يدمر ام الملحد على التلفزيون مباشرة

Attached: 1559494775020.png (280x305, 26K)

thoughts on the new jordanian TV series "jinn" ?

Disgusting edition, as expected from a Tunisian

Sorry I don't believe in any mythical creatures like "Jinn" unless they are proven to exist. I'm different than all the delusional people who are herded like sheap, I'm a superior man.

Attached: 1559733195996.png (640x540, 85K)

>ironic fedorasim

Attached: 7af.jpg (353x334, 19K)

>they met in my university
These stupid niggers

Attached: 1560204019792.jpg (428x500, 20K)

Non friendly reminder

Attached: mena.png (660x282, 15K)

BASED

I just watched the trailer, it seems nigger-tier and they make Jordan look like the US while in turth everyone is a religious autist

>based
Based

Attached: 1560240560823.jpg (602x856, 297K)

it's already banned lmao, honestly i'm pissed off how our sub-human government wastes money of degenerate shows instead of spending it on shit that matters.

For Sudanon

Attached: blueforsudan.jpg (1400x1400, 31K)

Yes, that money could have been used to build 10 mosques

Attached: 1558279661157.jpg (20x20, 796)

this unironically

>NAFRERIA
>BASED

>ISRAEL
>CRINGE

>litteral ape feet

Yes, do you have a problem with that?

Attached: 1560283629854.png (1833x953, 1.17M)

JUST POINTING OUT THAT OPINIONS LIKE THAT MARK YOU AS A NAFRI, NAFRI

thoughts on the based nafri theory ?

A MYTH

HE PRETENDS TO LIKE JORDAN SO HIS COUSIN NAFRONI NAFRATELLO DOESNT GET DEPORTED

it's a theory that states that the possibility of a nafri being based is real

ITS A MYTH DISPROVEN TIME AND AGAIN BY ALL STUDIES OF THE NAFRI POPULATION THAT HAVE EVER BEEN DONE

well, what about you ? you're a nafri and you seem pretty based to me.

you stink and look like a turk

I APPRECIATE BEING CALLED BASED BUT I RATHER THAN A NAFRI AM A LEVANTINE ISRAELITE BVLL

i appreciate the fact that you appreciate me calling you based, but you have to also acknowledge that you are a nafri.

>Jews
>Levantines

Attached: 1560283848609.jpg (200x233, 8K)

semites are super based

playing a stellaris

T. NAFRI

Hello.

Rude.

Well, some of us moved away from Jow Forums for awhile.

What do you want?

T. *****
***s are khazar t*Rks

Attached: 1559661179899.png (720x240, 116K)

>jew bad
>brainlet.jpg

Show flag shlomo

Attached: 1560469566347.jpg (640x853, 54K)

ياعم روح اتناك بقي

T. NAFRI

BASED NAFRI

T. nafri
Jews are based + redpilled

Nice tits

Can't wait me to fuck an Egyptian woman to have half Nordic kids with

Attached: 1560207680013m.jpg (1024x768, 78K)

this

BASED

BEEN THERE DONE THAT ;)

Please remove your flag
I feel ashamed

Attached: 1558052023708 (1).png (830x608, 328K)

I MEAN THE PIC NOT THE TEXT

ID DO THE TEXT TO BUT THATS IN MY FUTURE

THATS AN ACTUAL JORDANIAN UNLIKE YOU, NAFRI

Fuck off with your edgy racism you fucking underage fuck. Funny thing is you wouldn't dare to say that anywhere but on here, because you're an edgy little faggot.

Maybe someday when you eventually turn 15, you'll realise that you're a fucking dickhead.
Every day your parents probably sob in each others arms at the realisation that the innocent little child they once had has now grown up to be a NEET basement dwelling permavirgin faggot incel with a non-existant social life.
The only attention you will ever garner from anyone is by posting edgy fucking comments on an anonymous fucking image board.

I can almost picture a weak grin spreading across your face as you realise someone replied to your shitty mindless comment, you autistic fuck. But then that smile will slowly disappear as you realise your 10 seconds of daily attention is gone, and you go back to moping around in the darkness of your dank basement, the only light in the room coming from your probably shit-tier walmart desktop because you're too poor to afford a decent one, or maybe you're too socially inept to go out and buy one. After this thread dies, you will probably let out a loud sigh as you lift your chubby cheeto-stained fingers to turn off your monitor before crawling in to your pissy, cum-stained mattress to cry yourself to sleep. You are nothing. You will never be something. You fucking lardass social reject.

T. NAFRI

T. *****

Attached: BorisKodjoeDec10.jpg (690x912, 432K)

N. TAFRI

TRUE

The Ayyubids (Kurds) had Turkics take their place, not Arabs.

What does /mena/ stand for?

Oh I found it. thanks.

>civilized countries
>cringe
>literal ape niggers
>based

Yep that ain't it chief

I want to fucking kms but taking some random asses lives on the process. How do I join a kurdish/islamic militia?
Don't care about the faction, I just want to be an agent of chaos in this forsaken world.

Don't kill yourself, just migrate to America.

Fuck is wrong with you I wanna die a warrior's death and not out of cholera amongst apes.

fuck feet

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
tunisi
chkoun tqul llkhobz lmdawer :)

Fuck off you cringy spic