Average Italian home

>Average Italian home
>Italians unironically claim to suffer in their country

Attached: 1520211363909.jpg (1600x900, 297K)

Other urls found in this thread:

romolini.com/keywords/villa_toscana.php
shrinkthatfootprint.com/how-big-is-a-house
youtube.com/watch?v=phQ6fGd5QR8
emilegarcin.fr/secteur_bien/Cevennes & Languedoc_1__Vente/immobilier-cévennes-languedoc.html?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI5aylmeXm4gIVjBDTCh1XmQ27EAAYASAAEgJLWPD_BwE&equid=d549a2ad-786f-49fa-8533-f30f5a599ded
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is a meme, but Italia is an amazing and beautiful country. The men who act like real men, the women who still have their beauty and femininity, the Churches that still have young people in them, the food, surrounded by history. Never change my friends!

wtf I hate Italian now

>This is a meme, but Italia is an amazing and beautiful country. The men who act like real men, the women who still have their beauty and femininity, the Churches that still have young people in them, the food, surrounded by history. Never change my friends!

Attached: 1533387818794.gif (413x243, 51K)

Go on Reddit boomer

>This is a meme, but Italia is an amazing and beautiful country. The men who act like real men, the women who still have their beauty and femininity, the Churches that still have young people in them, the food, surrounded by history. Never change my friends!

Attached: 1539111865996.png (960x492, 54K)

t. Matteo Ferdinando della Ragazza e Luca Ferrari Orsini

That's the classic abandoned property bought for a few 10s of thousands and turned into an agriturismo. Many many many of those around my area.

>the Churches that still have young people in them
Lol

A family friend bought a big one like that in southern France after his retirement from motorsports. It's pretty cool, he even has is own (not that good) wine.

I wish that could happen here. Even abandoned, falling apart houses, if large enough like OP pic, will only be sold at hundreds of thousands because of the ~~potential~~ of the property even though it would be cheaper to tear it down and build something new instead of restoring and reforming the original structure.

Attached: 2772f1848054526f2c2b371f055d4dba.jpg (763x358, 66K)

In what state are they when you buy them? I take it they need complete renovations?

Attached: 1523491600662.jpg (900x1200, 223K)

Parts of Italy and France are dealing with very structural population decline. I take it none of those affordable potential mansions are in populated areas.

Shouldn't you be putting rocks in some children's hand right now? Or they've put you on intel rotation?

>!

Attached: 061.jpg_large.jpg (1000x1243, 195K)

I remember there was a small village in Sicily selling houses for like 1€ each

I want to move to Palermo and have children with a beautiful araboid MED woman

Yeah they run tv-shows about those over here. Dutch people go there and renovate them then show it off on television, or even better they go there and their relationship breaks up and they divorce.

>Shouldn't you be putting rocks in some children's hand right now? Or they've put you on intel rotation?

Attached: 1531663597640.jpg (3024x4032, 1.83M)

Meh, I can travel and will go to beautiful Italia again while you seethe in your crime ridden shithole.

Because of Italian bulls and heifers?

No because the woman has all these romantic ideas of a nice mansion but as it turns out the man can't do it all alone and there's no human resource jobs available nearby

Yeah they're cheap as shit and the scenery is amazing most of the time. The cost is obviously related to how badly they're linked to the nearby cities, therefore the owner can only hope to sell it to a retiree or some restaurateur.

Depends but yeah, usually they are old houses that are falling apart in one way or another.

think you accidently posted your pic
sorry about the nose bro

>Meh

Attached: soyboy16.jpg (631x482, 39K)

Churches are museums in europe

No bro I have normal straight nose

Still one would think there could be an economy out of very handy people that patch them up cheap and sell them as mansion or something.
I know it already happens on a small scale but what would stop a group of say 5 good men from renovating a small village over the course of a year?

You get what you pay for. Could be in a great state, but not so convenient location-wise.

>there's no human resource jobs available nearby
lol thats pretty funny

Nothing. I hear of wealthy Italians, Germans and Dutch too buying a few buildings at a time every year.

They're usually villages in the poorest, most depressed and crime-ridden regions, at least here. There is a reason why they are so cheap. Now if you wanted to buy a secluded mansion in a less-shithole part of Italy of course it would cost much much more

romolini.com/keywords/villa_toscana.php

Attached: 5 villa-in-toscana-in-vendita.jpg (1620x1080, 743K)

What do you think of my apartment anons be honest

Attached: reggia.jpg (800x400, 124K)

Is the grass comfy for sleeping?

It's always couples where the man has some manual/technical job and the woman is some teacher or secretary. Then her plan of their new life is that he sets up his own company while renovating the house and she will become teacher for all the local children.
Turns out there's like 500 Italian boomers left in the village and not a single one speaks English + they're seen as outsiders.
Shouldn't Sicily still be somewhat of an alright idea? For tourism? I know about the crime etc there but still one would think if you make it a nice villa and offer it on booking.com people would want to rent it.

I'm in Romagna, close to Marche. When rich tourists find out the countryside is as beautiful as Toscana's but two times cheaper when it comes to real estate they go insane.

I never touch it. It gets ruined

oof

His is not a nose problem, it's his maxilla ( midface ) that grew downwards instead of forwards, taking the carthilage of the nose with it.
Pic related is my shitty mspaint version of how he would have looked like if he had had proper facial development.
Notice how his head is tilted back: his face grew downwards and so he tilts his head back to breathe better. This is what mouthbreathing since an early age does to your face.

Once you have kids, make them breathe through their nose exclusively and if they show the slightest sign of a malocclusion bring them to a dentist ASAP

Attached: file.png (480x549, 402K)

>Shouldn't Sicily still be somewhat of an alright idea? For tourism? I know about the crime etc there but still one would think if you make it a nice villa and offer it on booking.com people would want to rent it.
Probably, but as soon as you start making some money you would probably get a visit by some greasy-haired friendly men. Also good luck finding a job

In all honesty I always thought of Bologna and Florence to be the same region, though of course Toscana has retardedly strong marketing.

what are these houses called?
they look neat as fuck

Attached: 127CA11C90994206AE5BB73F69DC34AD.jpg (1800x1200, 258K)

Villa mediterranea, I think

Why is Sicily so poor anyway? Going through Palermo on streetview at times you'd think you are in Cairo or Rabat.
In comparison most med islands like Mallorca, Sardinia and Malta are much neater looking.

shrinkthatfootprint.com/how-big-is-a-house
the average Italian home is only 81 square meters. Also their mom usually lives there. They have on average 31 square meters of floor space per person.

The Anglosphere (except the UK itself hilariously) don't know how good they have it.

>they're seen as outsiders.

some dutch guy was murdered in rural galicia some years ago, recently they solved the crime

I mean, they do, at least in the south. Even when kids and teens don't care about the religion part they often still stick around because of churches promoting hobbies and activities like sport

I've been there, it's a nice place

Some Dutch guy also got murdered at a gas station in Mallorca last year I think. That said I have been told Galicia was white and Atlantic so I cannot see how they would think of him as an outsider, rather than their brother

Never properly industrialized, also crime

I have never heard anyone but Italians say something bad about it but regardless the island visually speaking looks much poorer than a lot of other islands.

>That said I have been told Galicia was white and Atlantic so I cannot see how they would think of him as an outsider, rather than their brother

rural people man, they have these huge issues for a bunch of square meters, also galicians don't trust anyone

I'm from the North and the only person I know that goes to church semi-regularly is my Grandma. My Grandpa prefers to walk or go shopping while she is at mass though lol

youtube.com/watch?v=phQ6fGd5QR8

I'm rural myself no need to tell me. I know how outsiders are treated though it's getting much better. The only way of getting accepted in my village was being the partner of a local.

degenerate

I currently live in the north myself, and when there's a festivity of whatever kind in the town it's not unusual to see the church's boyscouts with their retarded uniforms

The prices aren't crazy as you can see
emilegarcin.fr/secteur_bien/Cevennes & Languedoc_1__Vente/immobilier-cévennes-languedoc.html?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI5aylmeXm4gIVjBDTCh1XmQ27EAAYASAAEgJLWPD_BwE&equid=d549a2ad-786f-49fa-8533-f30f5a599ded

Two main reasons.

One, the Bourbons sucked shit. They maintained a pseudo feudalist agricultural economy and did not invest at all in public infrastructure, to the point that even though the first railway in Italy was constructed in Naples, by 1860 there was less than 100 km of railway in southern Italy and 2,000+ km in the north. They also had stupidly high tariffs combined with low taxes for the agrarian aristocracy, meaning insufficient domestic revenue and discouragement of foreign investment. They also spent a disproportionately huge share of their revenue on their army, which was huge but also corrupt and useless the one time they actually had to fight with it.

Two, despite the above, in the late 19th century, Sicily was the richest part of the south, and richer than parts of the north like Veneto and Emilia, due to well-developed textile and sulfur industries. After Italian unification most of the Kingdom of the Two Sicily's former National Bank, the Banco delle Due Sicilie's assets were transferred to Piedmont, and Piedmont imposed high taxation on Sicily in particular while subsidizing their own industries in the Po. To add to this rent-seeking behavior, they placed intra-national quotas so that Sicily basically couldn't export anything to the north. Combined with the high tariffs, which the Piedmontese kept, and Sicilian industry was killed in the cradle before it could properly develop. Now add on to this that there was very little public investment in the south compared to the north.

That was the start, anyway. Its modern problems are different but are impossible to talk about without mentioning the beginning.

>da bourbons were keepin' us down n sheiiiit we wuz kangz

For me,its Basilicata(even tough Lombardia has the best standards it still lacks soul)

zitto animale

>richer than parts of the north like Veneto and Emilia
Veneto was africa-tier in the late 19th century. Venetians immigrated in droves to Brazil and Argentina.

Our churches are robbed and vandalized by muzzies and niggers, some are putting ATM to pay tributes and offers inside the. while others are allowing dogs during the mass service. The only youth there are the kids that are fiddled by 60+ yo priests that when caught by a passerby while molesting girls around 10yo if not 8yo have the courage to blame the girl as the one that approached him for sex. They do also molest teen boys and even 18yo ones. On a top of that now they are basically doing their best to brings us even more niggers from Africa.
If I had to pick a church I'd go to the orthodox one where they make people crawl on their knees for Easter as tradition and don't enable degeneracy.

It's da joos.
They are stuck to their millenial traditions and this triggers the banker, and cuts off every investment. Plus they have a bit of criminal attitude to steal whatever they can

Really depends, in some regions even the ones that are in ruins and falling apart cannot be destroyed or modified too much because protected as unique traditional landscape marks.
Basically some could be occupied by illegals, some become homes for cat colonies and wild birds like hawks and such.
As the user above has said, you get what you pay for, the rest is up to your projects and investments. My town has several old good looking villas in a abandined state, some homes abandoned even in the central town, I think many require renovations and other changes to follow the new laws and standards.

you might want to go out of the house once in a while macaco

confirmed for never having set foot in Italy

>and even 18yo ones
how horrible

Terroni youth unironically uses the fountains as swimming pools,there are illegal properties being erected in the area and other lazy guardians and staff being incompetent there. Campania always surprises me every single day.
I've seen a comfy positive news on R*inews24, a beautiful old villa property on a top of a cape in front of the sea with an English garden is being renovated, the trees looked beautiful and so did the landscape.

>+ they're seen as outsiders.
But how is that weird? Southern Europe has very strong family ties and regional identity.
They could have lived there for 30 years, learn the language perfectly, and them and their kids would still be seen as "the town's foreign family". Not in a racist way, but as an ethnic difference.

>Terroni youth unironically uses the fountains as swimming pools,there are illegal properties being erected in the area and other lazy guardians and staff being incompetent there
A nuclear holocaust for Terronia can't come too soon

My grandparent's village is 30% destroyed houses.

Mix of villa and cascina or casale.
Some that looks like these can be found even in some mountain "borgo", some are made of stone and have been alive since the middle age. Speaking of those many isolated borghi in the Alps and Apennines are also selling them for laughable prices, some towns "sell" them for free while others even pay you to repopulate their town and villages in the mountains. I read of a small borgo that became a little handicrafts and artist community.

Lots of Italian emigrated to South america, differently from those emigrated to NY, were rich people going to build and make investment. Not that Veneto was just rich people, there's poor everywhere. But that's a fact and explains why most of Italians in Argentina were from the north
Campania is in a bad state really, there is no money enough to take care of all it's in, and when there is, it's probably badly administrated. Though, it's not as bad as one expects and as the common idea of it. Naples has really improved in the very last years, tourism implemented a lot and brought jobs, new underground lines are being built.
t. northerner living in Naples

They are embracing agroturismo following Apulia as example, some startups and mediterranean cuisine, both classical and reinvented from what I know. I feel like Campania attracts more Anglo tourists than Italian for some reason, probably post war or something, Capri is some St Tropez meme destination to watch other tourists and some yachts. The Brits pretty much visit every part of Italy and Alps since colonial times, they basically invented tourism after all and Italy has been an evergreen and must destination with Spain and Portugal, even their kings and nobilty traveled there for health reasons and warm temperatures.

Abruzzo is richer than the rest of the south and some of the central parts, what did they do differently?

give terrona women and we pay

de_inferno, I guess

I have a Neapolitan buddy who hates, hates, hates Northern Italians like a KKK guy hates blacks. Do you get any unfriendliness from Neapolitans cause you're a northerner?

Good luck, there's a big chance it can be either some white trash or traditionalist.
It's also much smaller and can rely on all year tourism that can satisfy every need, renting and selling properties, some foreigners come in Italy and start their own wineries, also lot of food. Don't think there's else there beside agricolture and farming. I wouldn't say Abruzzo is rich at all but it isn't Calabria tier for sure.

>I have a Neapolitan buddy who hates, hates, hates Northern Italians like a KKK guy hates blacks
Lmaoing at his inferiority complex

It's closer to the center than to the south

They have an inferiority complex like the ex soviet small countries have toward Russia but end being tsundere in the end :^)

>the Churches that still have young people in them
d-d-d-d-dropped

What do you guys think about Apulia, my region?
This is an average ancient villa here.

Attached: 894aeff5-14b4-4f20-8f7d-daa8dc746100.c10.jpg (1024x768, 198K)

I see

it looks comfy

these structures are called Trulli ^_^

Attached: trulliangellocorotondo.jpg (920x520, 62K)

subhuman

be quiet, atheist scum

are you terrone emigrato?
DO you see much religious difference between the north and the south?

>I currently live in the north myself
You have to go back

Abruzzo is geographically in the center but culturally and linguistically in the south due to history. I wouldn't say it's rich tho.
One normally assumes that a northerner who spontaneously decided to move to Naples is of a certain mentality and ideas. I sometimes get some complaints about how people from the north have a bad idea of Neapolitans, how they be treated by northerners as shit etc. often I be said you northerner never seen this much sun, you don't ever eat this much and this good, you don't understand the way we are speaking, generals on how I didn't live life because of north. reality is that I have studied in Milan previously and I didn't meet but friends from the south there, as in my hometown there are plenty; while no Neapolitan I meet has known personally someone from my region before me, so they actually know nothing about my food etc.
They are partially right there is prejudice towards the city or people, but I don't like forward racism cause it's basically boring.

>italians unironically discriminate each other by what brand of pasta they eat

The south has basically only the food to be proud about so you can see how it is a sensitive topic

Where the fuck do you even live, assuming this isn't fiction?

Attached: kay.png (444x287, 49K)

i hate the fact that us Apulians are shadowed by the much louder and obnoxious neapolitans btw. I think here people are more open-minded.