You wake up in 1300 ad

>you wake up in 1300 ad

Attached: 2760px-WorldMap.svg.png (1324x752, 133K)

Warn Andrew III about the plot on his life.

>why yes I am a slave-soldier how could you tell

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 65K)

I don't even know what the fuck was happening in my country in 1300AD. Also that map is complete and utter shit.

result of mogolian soldiers and chink war engineers

when did the black death happen?
Is it appropriate for me to say that I would want to fornicate with the corpses I find attractive by the side of the road? Nothing bad would happen to me because I've been vaccinated n shit, right?

*gets killed by natives*

Touch my bumhole please.

Unironically best time to be a tamil

>Thailand
You don't even exist yet, retard tai under jap proxy. It's Langkasuka

Malay was made by Thailand
Sri Vijaya was also Thailand

But Muslims planted an Arab sultinate and raped all the Buddhist and they became Malay

Attached: gLeiiuIhu3Dyg4vN8X2NSDYRqxI.jpg (945x1350, 373K)

Fuck the moors and the aragonese

I guess I can try befriending the natives, I know 2 of their languages wonder if they will understand the accent.

I don't know what the fuck people did back then in Sweden but I guess I'd be a peasant working at the family farm that I one day will inherit while dreaming of becoming something more. Maybe I'll join the army. Killing Danes, raping women and stealing things seem kinda based.

Based

Attached: tg24hiu76c821.png (4384x3344, 1.38M)

joining the Tran dynasty to served the king, invade Champa
best time to be alive like a real human
king, family and country above all

Based.

Attached: ocozhdx8ym421.png (1146x1112, 640K)

The zamindar told me that if I do not pay the taxes, he will report me to religious authority and the Brahmins are not pleased, and therefore I will be punished. I only have a small house, one horse, and two cows. If I give up the cows, I will have no source of milk for my family. But the zamindar is very persistent and has links with the Emperor at Kashi. I do not want to get involved in this. The Musalmans, they offer me protection, on the pretext that I accept their Lord, they call him Allah. The Musalmans are violent beasts, they raid town after town, plundering and destroying sacred sites or turning them into their own, which they call "Masjids". At the same time I have no choice, I am not of a twice born caste, I do not have the protection under law which a zamindar or a Brahmin has. What must I do? Should I abandon my creed and join that of the Musalmans? The world may forgive me but Krishna will not. The greatest sin is of betraying the Eternal Dharma. The Musalmans speak of conquering all of Aryavarta, which they call "Hindustan". Therefore, I have decided to leave the kingdom and seek refuge under the Rashtrakutas. I will leave all my non-essential possessions, and take my wife and son with me and head southwards. The Dakshinapatha leads directly to the capital of the Rashkutas. They say the road is dangerous and full of savage tribes who know nought of civilization. I have a talwar, and crossbows with me, in case the need arises.

May God forgive me for this deceit against my superiors.

Attached: 1549530747944.jpg (614x866, 146K)

only if you are a cute Slav slave-soldier

Based and Mamalukpilled

Wrong time period retard

i think its about time for a rebellion... a RED TURBAN REBELLION

Attached: 明太祖画像.jpg (1193x1525, 682K)

My body is so read to kill Habsburgs.

Attached: sempbach.jpg (550x365, 17K)

Question: would I be where my ancestors were (British Isles), or would I be in the country I'm in the borders of now (Neutral tribe)?

Attached: 1547904971603.jpg (225x234, 54K)

>germany

oh ignore my comment
pretty stupid

>why yes I am a Garhwali, how could you tell?

Attached: sketch-1560446753038.png (1080x1207, 623K)

Based

>boy did c*tholics do a number on our most holy city, thank god anatolia is a clusterfuck right now so they pose no threat to us