>2019
>religion still exists

Attached: cCBORCvxyf1rhSkJCnsF2w-article.jpg (620x550, 105K)

Imagine being triggered by something you don't even believe to exist.

Attached: 20190522_213506.png (488x805, 337K)

Worship Allah, the lord of all worlds.

You think people deny the existence of religion? And then they're triggered by that? Explain.

Based BELÄ°EVER

Is North Korea a paradise?

>shitting on allah right now

Attached: 1560368761740.jpg (988x1190, 238K)

Allah (swt) is outside of time and space afaik

It is good religion exists. It stops people from going to bad ideologies like nihilism and amoral stuff. As for it being true I think it is.

yes

Attached: ItEdrKD.png (800x1069, 1.31M)

I've lost my faith when I've found out how fucked up my religion was, but seeing what people become when they lose their religion, shows you that they need it.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

why nihilism is bad?

Day ruined

Makes you sad and want to kill self

Yes, most edgy fedora neckbeards get triggered at the simple word of "god bless you". Thanks to new atheism, those neckbeards are becoming increasingly more common.

Imagine saying fuck Jews kill them all but you praise Jesus

fuck off bolshevik scum

Attached: 1560431477353.jpg (1024x927, 159K)

Imagine saying fuck chinks kill them but you praise the yayoi yamato emperor

What part of "synagogue of Satan" don't you understand?
As long as the jews do not convert, they are the enemy of mankind.

Christians hate Jews not because of them being Jewish but because they are a Jewish heresy.

Basically true, but Jesus at that time when he was executed was a Jewish person
It's just kind of ironic to think like that, since people back then also wanted that one kike on a stick dead and now people want all kikes dead
Nothing much changed, really

Well, the early christian apostles addressed that by saying that those who didn't accept Jesus were no longer in god's convenant and that the convenant continued with christianity or something like that

ever read Matthew 5?
typical faggot shooting his mouth off about things he knows nothing about

so instead of being religious because you believe in good your religous to own libs?

Jesus you do really want that (you) from me aren't you?
Here you go
Have a nice day and may Jesus bless you

You went way too stupid. Dial it back next time and you'll be more effective.

what?

God is more than just "good".

For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Well, if you guys ever stopped using the same old pointless rethorics, maybe I could argue with you more reasonably.

Since when did the Vatican become evil?

1965, although communist and masonic infiltration started much earlier

>Jesus visiting a Roman Catholic Church
>not visiting the Orthodox Church

since it became c*tholic, although some popes were cool

I think he is criticizing religion being replaced by degeneracy instead of just letting it fade away.

How can you trust a god which admits to tricking people? That poisons all their prophecy and revelation.