I JUST ATE TACO BALL FOR THE FIRST TIME

taco bell opened stores at my country and holy FUCK
how the fuck do americans eat this shit? i've heard streamers talking about how cheesy gordita crunches were delicious and shit but FUCK
i'd rather actully eat sopa de macaco than this garbage, literal dog food, fuck off

Attached: 1560621249176.png (371x353, 148K)

The ameripigs will eat anything.

based

II don't get the meme either.
The soft bread tacos that you wrap around meat is also pretty meh
food is overspiced too

what do you expect friend?Mexicans can't make food and americans call anything shit cuisine

taco bell is my favorite fast food restaurant besides white castle and goodtimes. it isnt often but it occasionally hits the spot. just dont eat there expecting "mexican food" it is some weird mutant food that has it's place when you are hungry for something different than anywhere else

it has its place in my dogs bowl

>Mexicans can't make food

Attached: 1536798460253.jpg (657x527, 32K)

Boy, if a big "Mexican" Food Chain doesn't sell their products in Mexico, you MUST to suspect.

Attached: Taco Bell map.jpg (1264x646, 122K)

quesaritos are great

its disgusting i never go there, plus i hate spics and chicanos are always there

I would never eat their actual food but they had these cinnabon bites that were pretty based

cringe

Your palate is obviously not sophisticated enough for such cuisine.

You're only suppose to eat it when stoned you fucking retard

Get a loaded potato, those are god tier

Mexicans are too poor to afford tacobell

taco bell sucks ass, if i want tacos i can go to an actual mexican place and get tacos al pastor or something. it's better and actually cheaper in my town

TACO BELL IS LITERAL DOGSHIT. I ONCE GOT EXPLOSIVE DIARRHEA FROM EATING A CRUNCHYWRAP AFTER A NIGHT OUT OF DRINKING WITH SOME FRIENDS, WE MADE A TECHNICAL STOP AT THIS FAST FOOD JOINT.

THE UPSIDE IS THAT IT IS CHEAP AF, JUDT DONT MIX IT WITH ALCOHOL.

>thread full of nerds hating on the bell
>mfw i eat taco bell 5 days a week

you can add onions, rice, guac, pico de gallo, jalapenos, etc. to anything and it makes it a lot more interesting. my current go to is a quesarito with +jalapenos and onions and two packets of hot sauce

Attached: just a coin.png (602x701, 565K)

Do Americans ever consume food that isnt processed in some way?

Only rich people do that

Taco bell food is paperboard + high fructose corn syrup + Bisphenol A + salt + mild sauce + Freedomâ„¢

Sorry, not authentic enough.

no, because we are not peasants and we do not eat dirt covered poor people filth like poop beans and spoiled potatoes or whatever it is your people eat

>food is overspiced too
I didn't know there were white people in Spain.

>eating food you grow yourself is bad
This is your brain in America

it's good if there's no real mexican places where you live

It's mainly for poorfags, only the drinks are good.

I don't see why Mexicans don't move to to places outside the US and open Taquerias there. It'd be stupid profitable.

ate taco bell once, threw up in the fuckin toilet and went to mcdonalds
that place was greasy as fuck and had the smell of poverty and welfare, poor bastards

Attached: heypal.jpg (682x717, 44K)

>He thinks dog food is bad

>literal dog food
I'm not sure if it was just a meme but Taco Bell grade meat is on the same level as dog food

ITT: Ass mad mexicans on proxy

Taco Bell ground beef filling for the menu is 37% beef and mostly juice, additives and thickeners

>He goes there sober

>spain
You dare question the BLACKness of Sheikh Alberto Barbosa, m*Tt?

crunch wrap supreme is the only good thing there, the tacos themselves only exist as food for when you are really stoned and want to eat something disgusting

It's something you eat at 4am when you're stoned as fuck

I only ever get doritos tacos

Does any other country have TacoTime? It's kind of meh but it's not literally, actual, unequivocal dog SHIT like Taco Bell.

Attached: 1527173488709.png (600x632, 253K)

idk, looks pretty good 2bh

Attached: Taco-Balls-.jpg (525x788, 115K)

Do you mind if i touch the chubbys?

>It's mainly for poorfags
True. I'm one. I like the 5 layer burrito and sometimes one of those chalupa thingies

>he knows dog food is good

They opened KFC and Subway here but I'm not gonna try either. I don't even need to try it to know normal food is better

Well I'm pretty sure its the same for the Italian chains. In Italy there's only Autogrill or Spizzico for what I know

American education

thank you friend

Attached: 1560852067040.png (780x670, 36K)