Why are americans so innocent and warm-hearted?

why are americans so innocent and warm-hearted?

Attached: gettyimages-485423202-1024x1024.jpg (1024x682, 515K)

Attached: 1386359046745.png (400x400, 24K)

They're not genuine. There's so much fakeness

t.has no friends

we have never experienced shitty life outside of our utopia

We're all children.

Attached: 1560820207462.jpg (1024x864, 294K)

They have to

this

Most Americans live in a bubble. The geuinely think that they are loved world wide and tend to be open-minded and hopeful as a result. God only knows what would happen if that bubble bursts.

>God only knows what would happen if that bubble bursts.

Shoot up a school of innocent children perhaps?

Most Americans don´t give a single fuck about foreigners

>The geuinely think that they are loved world wide and tend to be open-minded and hopeful as a result. God only knows what would happen if that bubble bursts.
Not sure where you live or if you even go outside. Everyone I know is just praying for the fucking rapture, this is a very paranoid and fearful country.

>giving a shit about being liked by other countries
This is how you end up like Canada where every citizen is fucked up the ass but accepts it because it's good PR

They're all incredibly immature. All their left leaning idiots spend all their money on action figures and bobble-heads and all their right leaning idiots spend all their money on skull bandannas and tactical tomahawks. An entire country of manchildren surrounded by excessive consumerism.

No one remembers a time when we had to endure a mass land invasion/occupation by a foreign power.

>Gets put in prison for saying "fuck"

>How Australia was created

>Country made of literally the lowest trash of both Europe and America
>Worst animals and spiders yet are such animal loving cucks they wouldn't dare kill them off like we did

wut

nicely done

Attached: 1465392673426.gif (219x186, 1.76M)

>56% white
lol

>Whole board circlejerks that if you're American, you MUST be a mutt or go to a Walmart slums as their instant buzzword crybaby response
>Never accept criticism to their countries, only America
I agree, lots of shit here, I hate it. But you faggots deny anything about any of your countries while making mediocre chad and monke memes and boring Euro generals. This isn't Jow Forums this is /YuropoorWeebBlacked/ now

For some reason they trust their government more than their mothers

Attached: 1559882568695.png (400x400, 38K)

we have decency unlike 4ner freaks

The government there is basically their religion. They literally worship the founding fathers

Attached: index.jpg (299x168, 9K)

>sharts in mart

Attached: shitposting intensifies.gif (399x369, 39K)

>Can only spam the same mediocre memes

>why are americans so innocent and warm-hearted?
We aren't don't believe the memes. The southerners are fake nice and the rest of us are just more outgoing than northern Euros. If we dont know you, we probably wont accept or help you.

>*sharting noises*

>We aren't don't

>Still the same shit memes
Euros suck at memes.

Not sure what message you're trying to send here. America is diverse, yes.

>*SHARTING NOISE INTENSIFIES*

You're retarded, we know that we cause global butthurt. What this guy said is the truth
>Most Americans don´t give a single fuck about foreigners
With the exception that if they are foreigners illegally here or muslims and then we hate them.

>and tactical tomahawks
Implying that's a bad investment with pic related swarming our country.

Attached: 694940094001_5513452798001_5513454701001-vs.jpg (1280x720, 175K)

bc we know we're based

So you missed are whole anarchist/anti-government militants? Where do you think the Oklahoma City Bombing, Waco, Ruby Ridge, etc. are from? African Americans also trust the government 0%.

fair enough

We aren't, don't

>nurture and fund gangs with refugees from civil wars (also caused by america)
>wow why is it backfiring on us????

>>nurture and fund gangs with refugees from civil wars (also caused by america)
>t.MS-13
We didn't, the nignog gangs where the refugees settled treated them like shit and so the refugees went school shooter and retaliated with 3rd world shit they learned back home like burning people alive or hacking them up with machetes. We then kicked them out because why should we keep "refugees" that are worse than our own criminals. The recent central american immigrants supposedly fleeing gang violence now join said gangs and then hack up the kids who won't. It's hard to make mexicans look peaceful in comparison but your diaspora managed to do it.

t.brainlet

Incorrect.
Correct.

This is true as fuck. Everybody I know, regardless of their political leanings, orders shit from Amazon so frequently boxes arrive at people's houses multiple times per day. I frequently joke that Amazon will eventually buy out the American government and turn it into a dictatorship but no one will give a shit because they'll manage everything a hundred times more efficiently.

I try to pretend like I'm better but the reality is I probably spend an equivalent amount of cash they do on beer, books and ammunition every month.

Attached: hertling.png (737x701, 621K)

This, everyone is spoiled and retarded. No one deserves what they have here and the shameless material culture the baby boomers fostered, and that the snowflake generation embraced, will be blamed for the impending climate holocaust.

Attached: 1487304194605.jpg (696x520, 61K)

how is he a brainlet exactly? we unabashedly have admitted as a country that we directly involved ourselves in multiple civil wars and uprisings in other latin american countries, destabilizing them so that they were easier to control and lessening the influence of their people and making them more economically vulnerable, which has created much of the overwhelming migration from the south

Beautiful