If I go to USA, will I be labeled as black or latino

If I go to USA, will I be labeled as black or latino

Attached: 1540505699867.png (576x432, 151K)

If I go to the feed and seed, will I be labeled as sneed or chuck

how straight is your hair?

Whiter than them.

So?

both

Black.
but youd probably rather hang out with anyone else

It's like that

Attached: images (51).jpg (554x554, 26K)

Okay, real talk. This board is a never-ending roller coaster stuck on the path from being moderately shit to overwhelmingly shit, and frankly, I blame all the autistic anime posters for turning the place into a cancerous circlejerk, avatarfagging namefags, and salty reportfagging krauts who police the sub like watchdogs.

Because of you three groups, good posters like the Tunisian Ghibli poster are possibly gone for good. I don't mind a little shitposting here and there, but with your irrational childish behaviors and your lack of moderation, you're the only ones who are ruining the board for the current posters and future posters.

I'd tell you to sort your shit or fuck off, but who am I kidding, this entire site is a haven for menchildren and I know that you'll just double down on your cancerous behavior after you read this post.

I only wanted to share my mind on this subject, and now that I'm done doing so, I no longer give a damn.

Thanks for the bump

Latino an ethnicity, not a race, you can be both. There is a distiction between Caucasian Latinos and normal Latinod (M*zsitos) in the US census.

Depends what part. If you go to a state with lots of Puerto Ricans and Cubans, like Florida and NY, you'll fit right in. Cali you'll be looked at for not speaking ghetto.

>107204631
>latino is an ethnicity, not a race

Attached: X7fQkrX.jpg (1200x1000, 166K)

there is no such thing as race, brainlet

It depends. If you have heavy negro features then black. If you're lighter skinned then mixed.

latino isn't an ethnicity at all, it's just a broad term for anyone from Latin America

If it isn't a race or ethnicity then what is it?

people will call you a mexican

unless you're in bumfuck nowhere alabama and playing reggaeton and sticking out, no one is gonna give a shit or say one fucking word about your skin, face or race

Lots of brs come to Utah it's weird

Based on your question I assume you have African ancestry. You'll just be another Dominican on the east coast, they are both Latino and black. Latino is not even a race to begin with

No doubt it's the mormon church that's bringing them over, after all, this country is full of missionaries. I've heard of cases of people here that joined the church, and then were sneaked into the USA, the mormon community protects them from deportation, they're very strong in Utah, the government doesn't mess with them. The catch is that the people brought over are stuck where the mormons live, for obvious reasons, gotta stay where their protectors have power over.

Based mormons importing bunda

I'll label you as someone who needs to stay the fuck out of my country. We're fucking full.

*Salt Lake City. I can't say I've seen many niggers in the entire state except for there.

cringe

cringed and bluepilled, Brazillian pussy is fucking amazing, incel

Everyone from a Latin speaking country and their colonies is Latino
It can include the British empire since they’re basically half Germanic half Romance/Latino
Most blacks are Latino thanks to all those French colonies

>the sub
yikes.