Be me

>be me
>24 y/o (virgin)
>a noticeably big amount of grey hair

Attached: 11164001_1_2.png (288x162, 75K)

Hi, Holden.

That's fucking cool, if you can manage to grow a salt and pepper beard you're gonna SLAY SO MUCH PUSSY

Attached: grey-beard-1.jpg (630x480, 75K)

Oh wait never mind you're talking about the guy from mushishi. I'm an idiot
I had a friend who actually did somehow get a completely grey hairline by age 30

>asian
>beard

the point is my grey hair is dotted here and there on my head, making me look like a dirty bastard

>what is minoxidil

my hair is starting to thin what should i do bros? shave or save?

Same, and I have somewhat long hair so I get long strands of white hair. It's in my beard too. My cousin said she thought it looked cool tho

just shave and hit the gym
DO NOT take finasteride it will fuck you up in the long run

really i worked with a guy for a few years that said it worked for him? havent seen him in a while though

finasteride blocks some of your testosterone production which is actually important for brain chemistry and not just to "look pretty"
Just do intermittent fasting, keto diet and heavy lifting.

post hair

But really all these guys dying their hair or trying to stop hair loss are just a symptom of a bigger problem: refusing to grow.
Just admit you're old now and embrace looking like a dirty old man. At least Japan doesn't actively look down on old people like the West does.

24 y/o isn't old stfu!!!

K gramps

You ain't getting any younger either.

I'm 28 and have already found two white hairs, one of which in my beard. We had our fun, now it's time to let it go

>At least Japan doesn't actively look down on old people like the West does.
the west fucking worships old """people""" when really anyone above 55 should be euthanized and processed into canned food.

I think japanese are good at looking young for longer, and kind of acting young for longer too. it's really a shame that you have to give it all up and embrace being and old man at like 24. east asians (except op lmao) have good hair genetics too, they don't go bald as easily.
Anyway I'm 22. And when I decide to go back to school I'm going to unironically wear makeup or whatever I need to do to look young. You're right, I don't want to grow up. I was a sheltered spoiled kid and I live in the first world and my family still basically unconditionally supports me. I work and live alone for now though but still feel very dependent on them.

I have a white blonde mustache despite being just 25 and brown haired