What do people in your cunt do when they aren't allowed to take an exam because they arrived late??

youtube.com/watch?v=eAPERo877DE

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-18 at 7.07.34 AM.png (1400x760, 1.22M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IwrA0_KGnBU&t=6s
youtube.com/watch?v=fG2ObmAXPU8
youtube.com/watch?v=eUVfkbv0ANQ&t=15s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what the fuck. even chinese people wouldn't do this.
if you have to take an important test, arrive early.

Turks are primates

Iktf, i've been up to 30 minutes late to an exam before.

are you saying you were 30 minutes late to an exam? did they let you in?

Not him, but here in New York the doors didn't lock until everyone had the test book in hand and could open it so you could usually get away with coming in 20-30 minutes late. That's just for state tests and college admission exams, regular things like class finals never had a cut off.

>finals never had a cut off
does that mean you can come in whenever you want? here if you're 1 minute late you're not allowed to take the exam

youtube.com/watch?v=IwrA0_KGnBU&t=6s

t*RRRRks are lower than monkeys and dogs

watch my video OPs is nothing

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

youtube.com/watch?v=fG2ObmAXPU8

t*RRRRkish bastards crushing each other for baloons ROFFL

youtube.com/watch?v=eUVfkbv0ANQ&t=15s

t*RRRRko bastards jump in front of wedding car and ask for bribe

I arrived moments too late for one of my SAT equivalent exams and was too autistic to knock on the door so I went to the park to smoke and look at bugs in the park.

Attached: 2% autism.jpg (720x960, 62K)

Correct. You don't get extra time but you can come in late. Keep in mind these are NOT for the government exams.

Your diaspora behaves a lot worse than this desu

woaw so much nice girls in that video

post more

why would you do that? you will never get anywhere in life with this attitude

Suck it up

I had enough score to pass with that zero.

dont reply to me MUTT

better a mutt than a t*rk

based KVRD BVLL

It depends on the exam but I dont remember a rule like this. If you are late you have less time thats the only probem.

Here you can do the exam with less time. If its an oral exam or the time is over you repeat the year

Based turks teaching the lil shits some responsibility

Why?

those are gypsies, the guy and women are turks

Why didn’t they just turn up on time? What is their excuse?

>you repeat the year
not in college. you just repeat the course/subject you got an F on.

No matter where you go some people are just stupid cunts. What amazes me is that when their shitty attitude generates constant problems in their lives they can't figure out why.

>What is their excuse?
Anything else but them

t. teacher

>not arriving at least an hour before the exam
ISHYGDDT

I was 1 hour late for my english oral exam when I was in high school, I still could pass it with no penalty

come on now. sometimes things outside of our control happen. and we can't change anything about them. it's not fair to automatically pin the blame on anyone whose late like that.

i worked as a proctor for awhile and had to turn people away for arriving waaay too late to take their tests every single day. ive had people break down and cry a few times, the worst though was this white nerdy looking dude who threw the padlock and key we'd give people for their lockers at me. i dodged it and stared at him in disbelief for a second and he suddenly ran out the door. unfortunately for him it was on the 28th floor and security had time to get to the elevator and wait for him at the bottom lol

My uni lets you come in after 30 minutes if you're late, but not after or before