How are you embracing multiculturalism, Jow Forums?

how are you embracing multiculturalism, Jow Forums?
me? I had persian food yesterday

Attached: languages.png (1360x902, 302K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dyQs27Rycaw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>german flag
yikes

>English
>American flag

>that 3DPD-worshipping 'tard, brainwashed by secularist Zionist "values", who thinks that "waifu" is essentially identical to "fucktoy of the week"

>screaming in German is a pussy magnet

Attached: 4chan2.jpg (1280x720, 166K)

i eat potatoes everyday, thank you america.

>Ja, ich bin ein NEET mit Autismus der アニメ liebt, und der niemer aus seinem Keller kommt heraus. Möchtest du mit mir ficken?

Attached: image.jpg (480x640, 45K)

I started learning Spanish on Duolingo so I can understand the basics.

cope

my dad married a filipino when I was 8 so I've learned a decent amount of it. haven't gotten to the illuminati part yet.

Why the hell do I keep bothering to learn another language when I know I'm never going to speak to a native speaker and if I did I'd speak in a horrible, mangled accent?
I don't even speak to people in English, because no friends.

Attached: 1559516362357.jpg (480x272, 22K)

>Languages that will grant you access to cultural works that are overlooked in western canon
>Japanese for all those loli VNs
Yikes

>tfw retarded accent

Attached: 1560828160952.jpg (455x457, 21K)

>german
>beautiful
the only people who learn german are eastern europeans looking for work and mouthbreathers

How the fuck can you group Persian with Japanese and Russian?

also dutch chinese and portuguese lmao

>India
>Sanskrit

>Implying indians speak ONLY sanskrit

Dumb chinkcanadian

You should learn Spanish by doing glossed translations of Spanish rap songs' lyrics instead of Duolingo bullshit.
By the way, here's a nice tip:
Most words that end "-ión", "-a" are female (with the exceptions of words that begin with an "h", like "el hada" or "el hacha"). Most words that end in "o", "r", or "z" are male.

I feel like Japanese people are probably a lot better off learning British English than American English.

Pronunciation is a lot easier since you can drop a lot of sounds, in particular the "r" at the ends of words.

I visited a mosque yesterday

Attached: 18E5A1F8-C9DD-414C-9A2D-86C32775DF73.jpg (1080x1440, 380K)

konnichiwa mai redii, watashi wa anime to nekomimi rori to waifu geemu ga suki desu

MasyaAllah Mr Lee, thank you and come join us for 99c per month!

What the fuck is this dumb shit
Why do I keep visiting this dumb board for literal autists
Jesus fucking Christ

for me end rhoticity, or even other r appearing in whatever part of a word isn't hard at all, it's just my English doesn't sound perfect in the slightest

>English
>not an Indian flag

ああ、そうですか、お兄さん。もっと外国の面白い逸話の語るに続けてください。去ってとホテルに行こうのか?

Attached: image.jpg (850x1202, 198K)

youtu.be/dyQs27Rycaw

super perfect lmao

Attached: 1557850869399.png (407x374, 144K)

its also eastern european girls that like us, no bully pls

Attached: PhotoEditor_20190618_061757740.jpg (1645x1024, 582K)

I have dated women who are Jewish, black, and Asian

And I've dated 0 people, despite being able to more or less speak and understand 5 languages (English, Spanish, German, French, and Japanese).

>Italian
>German

>remotely relevant
fuck off

If you sound as good as him then you're doing fine, to be honest.

So long as your accent isn't so thick as to render you unintelligible, native English speakers really won't mind if you speak with an accent. Our language is the lingua-franca so we're used to hearing it being butchered in all sorts of ways.

werr l do know it sounds such a serf-praise, but my engrish is totarry interrigibre from my experience. doesn't a mutilated accent impair the reliability on the person who speaks it?

why do so many chicanos lie about speaking spanish? seriously, i tried having a conversation with a new recruit in our department and he can't even say a single coherent sentence beyond the most rudimentary copy and paste responses. if you don't know a language, don't claim to be fluent. it's embarrassing.
i want to learn a hard language. one that will take me at least 3+ years to master. arabic, maybe?

Me? I'm a Malay working alongside Malaysian Chinese at a Japanese restaurant owned by a Singaporean Chinese

Future plans include having 3 wives, each among the races of Malaysia; Malay, Chinese, Indian, in that order.
I plan on 6 kids, 2 from each

Based and polygamy pilled.

japanese or french

>Languages that will grant you access to cultural works that are often overlooked in western canon
>Japanese included
>Languages that satisfy the above ... in lesser ways
>Chinese included
lol weeb

Same but according to my flag. If I tried talking in English to someone they would probably believe I took up the language a week ago
autismo + lack of practice >>> theoretical knowledge