Do we have evil in our blood?

Do we have evil in our blood?

Attached: latin-america.png (550x550, 100K)

hispanics often have high triglycerides

Nah you guys were alright.

Attached: aztecsacrifices.jpg (1000x689, 230K)

That's because most people fill themselves up with shit like chips n fried meat n steak n pork n chicken n fried rice n all sorts of unhealthy shit.
Mexico's national dish, for example, is made with over-fried, nearly burnt peanuts, cookies, charred spices, and fuckloads of pork fat.

Your society is complete shit. Everything you have wrong are ideas implanted in your brain since your childhood. Change your mentality and you'll improve as a nation.

Yep, it's pure biology.

Attached: MESTIZAJE MALIGNO.jpg (1205x407, 179K)

Go back to South Africa

>Mexico's national dish
That's mole, FYI

Where are you from?

I was born here. I've lived here for nearly three decades. I'd move if I could get a job elsewhere, but right now, it doesn't seem like it happens to be the case.

Don't know about you people, but we sure do, and we are proud of it

I'm the South African.

pajeet, if he claims south africa shouldn't surprise you, it's an epidemic there

Are you that guy from Dolores?

Wey, I'm the faggot from Dolores and I fucking love Mexico.

I'm okay with being evil

Attached: devil_pepe.jpg (396x482, 49K)

Attached: the-south-atlantic-anomaly-in-earth-s-magnetic-field-is-like-a-bermuda-triangle-for-humans-an.png (779x435, 362K)

Elaborate on this please

dis

The magnetic fields anomaly are making us crazy, insane and retarded, basically.

come on fatass, explain your white trash

wtf is this true? What about the rest of Latin America's evilness (Mexico/Central America/Caribbean)?

You were gifted with Mayan and Toltec self-destructive impulses. The Caribbean is just negros being negros

From that pic, I'm spared. Show me reliable literature on this, not some dude trust me shit

Why do Mexicans of confirmed 100% Spanish heritage like pic related still look so foreign? He looks correct from a biological point of view but there's something very non local about him. Is it the food? The climate? The culture?

Attached: ghaaas.jpg (720x960, 238K)

He's just ugly, although if anything that should make him fit better in Spain. Also
>confirmed 100% Spanish heritage

It's called mestizaje

Honest question for Mexicans: how often do you have the urge to sacrifice a human to Huitzilopochtli?

Every 3 hours

Are you human?
>> Is evil in your blood?

However, the ability to lift one's self from the shit that life hands you and to be a better person is possible.

The question is do you as an individual have the drive to better yourself?

source

No just a CIA virus

>Are you human?
I'm Latino

It's not the people per se, but your ancestors cursed the whole continent with their demon-feeding rituals.

This bitch was born in Madrid but she's Mexican. Not sure if she doesn't look Española.

Attached: zorra.jpg (650x400, 89K)

is she still famous? don't keep up with mexican media since i was 11

I don't know anything about her music. But apparently she's still famous or something, check her net worth.

Attached: belinda dame dinero perra.jpg (261x561, 62K)

wtf she's the same age as taytay

Because foreigners automatically get this exotic impression of every person whenever they say they're from latin america. The same would happen with you too

I mean, the american indians of modern day latin America were particularly cruel and bloodthirsty. More so than the tribes in modern day USA. Its why the spanish showed you no mercy, they knew that savages only understand brutality.

That said, i think latinos are wonderful people.

you have hot girls

Just look around you, look how inhuman and perverse people are becoming year after year, I mean, that thing is so powerful its shutting down satellites

You spics have. We don't

Really? Brazil and Mexico both top the world in murders. It dropped significantly in Brazil after reforms were instituted a few years ago, but I have a feeling it's going to rise again with Jair in office

I know I do,but I'm paying my penance

>It dropped significantly in Brazil after reforms were instituted a few years ago
It didn't.

>but I have a feeling it's going to rise again with Jair in office
The homicide rate has decline 27% in his first six months of tenure. His team will do even better after the pension reform is approved

uh no
there were a million different tribes/civilizations
some were well organized societies with calendars, writing systems, astronomy and so on
others were hunter gatherers
some were more docile and open to working with the spanish, while others were more bellicose
the spanish famously resorted to diplomacy and pitting tribes against each other
it's also because a lot of these natives weren't exterminated that almost no african slaves had to be brought to most of the region
apocalypto isn't a documentary m8

*laughs in 60k yearly homicide rate*

Well, your ancestors were either colonizing rapist killers or people whos religion had all kind of fucked up human sacrifice in it up until quite recently, or both
Se there could be something to it

>inb4 it's just 0.1% of the population

>The homicide rate has decline 27% in his first six months of tenure.
The fact that you think policies can be created, enacted and improve the situation that quickly just proves my point. It's like Brazilians have dumbassery built into macaco DNA

declined*

meme and meme
>almost no african slaves had to be brought to most of the region
m8 what are you talking about

Attached: slave trade.jpg (600x351, 52K)

the bulk of the african slaves brought over were used to work on the Caribbean were far fewer natives were available for labour
Brazil got a lot of them because there were not a ton of natives and the ones that lived there were fairly hostile
doesn't change the fact that the bulk of the mining and farming was done by the natives

Fuck off, leaf. His administration created or changed few policies in this semester. He just allowed the police and other law enforcement services to actually do their job. Besides, the right-wing also took over all of the most important states (9), has elected the second-largest party in the parliament and they are fully aligned with the Bolsonaro administration regarding public safety. Stop talking about what you know nothing.

RJ's governor openly spoke a few days ago about launching missiles on favelas to explode the drug dealers

It's gud to be bad :3

Strike a cord, Macaco?

I am unironically convinced that you really do, like the Italian people. "muh American drug demand, muh CIA" only goes so far. You're the ones that do all the skinning.

Aztecs made blood sacrifices and waged war on everyone.
Conquistadors massacred everyone who didn't believe in Catholic, lusted for gold and raped Aztecs women.
And you are their offspring.
What do you think?

conquistador DNA + african tribal DNA + native tribal DNA = pic related

at least we'll never get cucked like westerners are being today by muslims and africans because we are the barbarians and they are Rome

Attached: 5.png (399x249, 87K)

90% went to the Caribbean and Brazil

Mother of based... just checked this up and it's true

Attached: 1558397239494.jpg (554x554, 29K)

wasn't there a downwards trend on the rate like a month before he was even elected?
I find it hard to believe that there's no delay between launching policies and seeing their effects just like that

both of those places are part of latin america except for some caribbean islands
most countries in the region have or have had nogs at some point in their history, including those outside of the caribbean

>His team will do even better after the pension reform is approved
kek
I'm from the Brazillian Northeast and I think we do, we have a violent and sometimes even sadistic culture here, but it should be noted that we are also very passionate about life in general (that's where our violence generally come from, vendettas, family feuds, duels for honor, etc.). I think we have that diabolic sensual spirit showed to us by the writers of the romantic period (and similar to the roman spirit, but not necessarily genetically related), bloodthirsty but also thirsty for love and feelings.
I don't know about the cucks to the south tho, they are generally cocksucking cowards afaik.

Attached: lampião.jpg (610x610, 278K)

the whole point of these comments is that the natives were, in fact, not a single monolithic civilization evenly distributed across the region with murderous tendencies that the Spanish exterminated
mentioning the african slaves was a small tangent pointing out that if the natives had been 100% exterminated, a lot more slaves would have been needed and you'd see a lot more afro blood all across latin america

Yes

>I don't know about the cucks to the south tho
Eu sou gaúcho e o que eu mais admiro nos nordestinos é o tamanho das bolas pra fazer o que querem. Tem que ser assim mesmo. A gauchada também foi assim no século passado, foi por isso que conseguimos defender a região contra os espanhóis e portugueses por tanto tempo. Essa cultura de cuck do ocidente é uma doença, tem que ser cabra arretado mesmo.

Perú wiII try their best!

Attached: 40435126_p47_master1200.png (300x300, 78K)

*nos séculos passados

Só pra deixar claro, tava falando da galera ao sul do nordeste, seja sudeste, sul ou centro-oeste. Os nortistas índios pelo menos tão lá praticando antropofagia e trocando bala com as FARC.

Is it true that the families in the Northeast have hatred towards each other like clans, even today?
I have some relatives in Pernambuco, and they told me stories about how people from different families used to always 'fight' in the past. Does this still happens?

Mas é assim mesmo pra esses lados. As favelas são a única exceção porque favelado ainda é macho. O povo tem essa mentalidade poluída de corno que acha tem que ser pacífico, obedecer o governo e abaixar a cabeça pra policial. Daí tu vai ver o que acontece na Europa e demais países ocidentais onde tem esse monte de gado, todos sendo invadidos por tribos violentas e os homens de lá não sabem fazer nada porque é tudo frango. Os invasores sentando a pica nas mulheres deles e os caras lá "uhhhhh uhhhhhhh tem que obedecer o governo, não pode matar que se não vai prejudicar a nossa imagem lá fora", daí tem gente aqui achando que isso é exemplo a ser seguido. Puta que pariu.

>natives were, in fact, not a single monolithic civilization
agreed, i'm only pointing out that africans did in fact have a genetical and cultural impact on most of latam, even in our country

Attached: zil.gif (235x346, 1.13M)

>Is it true that the families in the Northeast have hatred towards each other like clans, even today?
Yep, I personally know about a family that has no men alive anymore because of a feud, and the women had to change to another city to not get killed. But you generally won't see this on the more urbanized areas tho.

No they're just dumb

>brazilian north
La creatura

A considerable portion of the slaves went to English and Dutch colonies and Brazil not Latam

A lot were send to potosi mountain wherever that is. Brazil was the marketplace for slaves that's why so many ended up there

>he romantizes common banditry and his regions' socioeconomic backwardness and spits on the south

you might go to Africa as well, brother

There were no pathways from Brazil to Bolivia in the 19th century

>t.

Attached: 1551701536199.png (800x750, 106K)

>the lowest murder rates in the region is Chile with 3.46 per 100k
>the highest is El Salvador with 80+
>a difference of about 2300%
at that point there's no common denominator really

Começa a enxergar por outras lentes. Tira o teu óculos chupador de saco de ocidental e começa a enxergar as coisas do zero.

Eu demorei pra enxergar e apenas recentemente comecei a ver o que realmente estava acontecendo. Eles querem gado. Povo que abaixa a cabeça e obedece, andando em fila pra degola. E daí se no nordeste eles mantém aquela cultura? Eles merecem a liberdade pra viver como querem, sem abaixar a cabeça. Favelado é a mesma coisa, não abaixa a cabeça. Daí tu ver moleque de classe média criado a leite de soja defendendo o quê? Feminismo, desarmamento, fronteiras abertas, controle, controle, controle. Tu defende o ocidente por toda a propaganda que eles espalham, mas vê o resultado merda do declínio como na pica relatada e pensa: "puta merda, seria isto mesmo o que eu quero pro meu povo?"

Olha o tanto de gado nesse fio falando merda da própria terra e chupando o saco de ocidental, e o tanto de ocidental falando merda da nossa terra enquanto eles lá estão sendo invadidos e chifrados. É a matriz dentro da matriz.

Attached: exemplo_a_ser_seguido.jpg (800x532, 90K)

>t. triggered cuck

Attached: Imagem2.jpg (300x300, 74K)

Qual é o seu problema? Você acusa os sulistas de passividade, mas é na sua região que a esquerda comunista tem o apoio mais expressivo do país, absoluto em algumas partes do interior, e os coronéis terratenentes do centrão têm seu currais políticos, manejados por voto de cabresto e apadrinhamento.

Você está defendendo que os nordestinos, cuja região uma vez foi o eixo político, econômico e cultural do Brasil, permaneçam na sua carência material para que não sejam adestrados pelo progressismo liberal? É isso?

just stupidity

Te liga e acorda. O país inteiro odeia nordestino, a resposta deles sempre será oposição. É gado contra gado, exatamente como os coronés governando o país querem. E se recebem dinheiro dos outros estados é claro que vão querer que esse hábito seja mantido, porque ninguém é idiota de soltar a teta.

Que carência, a vida é deles. Eles devem viver como bem quiserem. Eu moro no fodendo Rio Grande do Sul, do outro lado do país, me diz o que eu tenho a ver com o nordestino lá em cima enfiando chumbo na cabeça do cabra que desonhou a irmã dele? Eu quero mais é que eles sejam felizes. Tirem a merda do governo do caminho, dessa influência ocidental maldita que incentiva a passividade, obediência e coletivismo, onde eu tenho que abaixar a cabeça pro governo e ainda por cima me importar pessoas morando a milhares de kilômetros de mim precisam.

Pois é, os ocidentais se importam muito com africanos, árabes, pakis e toda aquela galera, daí tu vai ver o que está acontecendo dentro dos mesmos países oceidentais que defendem essas ideias, é realmente iluminador.

*desonrrou

Você tem uma visão idealizada da coisa

Eu sinceramente acredito que tenho uma visão tão realista que é como se eu estivesse vivendo em um filme onde eu sou o protagonista e único capaz de enxergar o que realmente está acontecendo, porque ninguém mais parece enxergar o que eu enxergo.

São bárbaros alienados defendendo Roma (a mesma Roma que tentou dominá-los), Roma defendendo os mesmos valores romanos que fodem o império, e enquanto isso Roma é invadida pelos bárbaros e destruída de dentro pra fora. Notou alguma semelhança?

Attached: 8.jpg (789x460, 61K)

The devil's blood runs thru the veins of this salvadoran stud, yes.

Embrace your inner barbarian, you'll need him more than never before when Rome collapses.

Attached: 81.png (813x751, 599K)

Você está parcialmente certo quanto ao ocidente, mas equivocado em relação ao nordeste

No we not

Maybe they used boats?

I know of no such thing. The only waterway to central Bolivia was the Paraná and Paraguay rivers, through Argentina, Paraguay and the province of Mato Grosso. Then the traffickers would have to travel through a vastly unknown territory to reach west Bolivia. That's logistically impossible. The slavery in Spanish America was small and mostly Amerindian-based.

This is one of the largest crimes humanity has ever witnessed. I feel no sympathy at Europe getting laden with nogs day by day after seeing this