Could I pass as a local in your country?

Could I pass as a local in your country?

Could I get a Latina or East Asian gf in your country?

Attached: 3ABFD288-17A6-4239-AF4B-03091658116B.jpg (902x1792, 228K)

I can't and I'm American.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-27 at 2.45.44 PM.png (758x1020, 1.17M)

Is this what your fridge looks like?

Attached: 1555865787061.jpg (3024x4032, 1020K)

You look like you punch holes in walls.

I prefer drinking regular milk over chocolate.

You're a qt

You look like an edgy kid who summons demons and listens to Slipknot while punching walls and screams at his mother for bringing him the wrong soda.

How many cats have you killed?

9/10

why is your face so fat

Don't know who this is, but he looks very similar to a friend of mine actually. My friend has a lot of acne though

I do

don't commit a mass shooting over this but I find you attractive
also yes you would fit in easily

I’m 23

listen to easy listening music

my name is kyle, too.

I thought for sure you were a teenager. that's a good thing though, never bad to look young.

not my name

If it isn't Kyle it's some other zoomer name, that's for sure. Unless it's like Carl or something. Sometimes when people ask me my name they think I said Carl and it's annoying as hell like wtf that's an old man name.

idk I don’t get this meme. I mean I do hate my life and am severely depressed, but I’m a gentle soul

I don’t even like edgy stuff. i just want to be happy man......

okay

Something like hayden.

u look really cute

>9▶
>
im not even a zoomer, im a 23 y/o accounting wagie

are u girl

if it's any consolation you've actually got the potential for a killer face, you've got a great eye area. ditch the skinnyfat and the 1994 grunge haircut and you're pretty much there. things get a lot easier when you're hot.
borderline zoomer. also you look 19 at best so to everybody else you are one.

looks don’t mean anything. I mean maybe if you’re a girl they do. I’m just average

Congratulations, you won! You have a new Latina Femanon as your GF and she wants to fuck you RIGHT NOW!! See this post for more details:

nigga looks are half the battle. like I said you can actually be pretty hot and that's definitely an upgrade from the guy that people on Jow Forums call a kid that punches holes in walls.

where bro I NEED this

nah looks are definitely overrated imo. it’s a mental thing. I don’t care to try and look good lmao, I just can’t be fucked, IMO fixating on how you looks doesn’t do you any good in the long run.

Look like a friend from high School who now lives in London

Look young for your age. That's good, keep it up.

fucking hell I look quite similar to you, actually giving a fuck about how I look made me feel 10x better about myself and you can notice that people treat you better. I'm sure it would work for you too, at least try

ofcourse not