Immigration to Canada

Canada needs help to settle the North of the country. Please consider migrating to our country.

Attached: 1280px-Nain_Labrador_2008.jpg (1280x960, 622K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yukonag.ca/about-yukon-ag/diversity.cfm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ok I'm coming

i thought you just admitted millions of immigrants why cant they settle it?

Attached: fbca41519fe25ad1f28d907dd6fb86d6.jpg (933x606, 73K)

They prefer to settle the cities, furthermore, Canada is a puppet state and too dependant on trade with the USA, therefore everything relevant occurs in the South. Due to climate change, the North could be settled and exploited for minerals, metals, rare earths, timber, fresh water, hydroelectricity and tourism. Of course our kike government would rather just sell acres of untouched land to Chinese corporations so they can exploit it instead, but hopefully we will manage to settle it and claim the economic and geopolitic might of the Canadian North for us.

Viens à la maison homme français

I got about 1 million sandnigs coming your way. They are heavily tranquilized and will be dropped off in the upper third of your country. set up the cameras and call werner herzog

fuck off Canada is full

mais quebec c'est une hole de shit

my parents live in churchill, it is a cold barren wasteland and I prefer sunny california where the women actually look human

I would like to live in one of those Nunavut islands tbqh.
Seems comfy.

I mean a cabin inna woods sounds nice but I won't have any internet so I can't post gay threads on Jow Forums.

I'd like to
But don't think it'd be so easy

only if I can bring muh guns

Okay I'm coming

Attached: 1560467128335.jpg (1200x1200, 261K)

Any resources?

fuck off ᓄᓇᕗᑦ is full

Attached: canada yukon free farmland.jpg (689x726, 172K)

>2017
Is it still a thing

give me wife too then you got deal

Yes, but you have to be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident who has been living in Yukon for at least a year, and you have to pay for surveying the land, pledge to make investments in the land, and you have to farm on it for a minimum of 7 years before you can sell it.

If you meet the requirements, you can get up to 65 hectares (160 acres) for free.

I'm too lazy even for immigrating to a first world cunt. It's not that I don't want to, it's that I feel physically uncapable of doing it

Attached: giphy-facebook_s.jpg (480x270, 46K)

Pretty neat. If I were a pissed off canadian urbanite I would totally go for it.

Sounds like a lot of work. Only worth it if you’ve experience in farming.

didn't they give this deal to eastern europeans in the prairies back in the day because it was so similar to ukraine in every way? maybe we should hit up ukraine again with all our new land

No, your wages are shit, not worth it. Québec is based, though.

Attached: 1557733484789.jpg (500x375, 48K)

Like south africans eh

yukon isn't the same as Saskatchewan. wtf can you even grow up there

Quebec is fucking gay

bullshit there's only 100,000 people living in all 3 of the territories

in 50 years it will be. then the high arctic is the new yukon. toronto/halifax/st. johns will be the new vancouver. vancouver will be about the same tho.

that's all we can support, hell we need special gibs from the government to even convince people to stay here.

Farming in a near-tundra environment is fucking hard too, the only staple crop I can imagine making consistent yields on is very hardy varieties of potatoes.

What about the cranberry culture

I'm sure that might work in some parts of the Yukon. This article talks about what has been cultivated there yukonag.ca/about-yukon-ag/diversity.cfm

Attached: VAMA.png (650x540, 20K)

>st. johns will be the new vancouver
I doubt that. I go there for university it's a capital city masquerading as a small town. It's in too much of an economic depression for that to change in 50 years. That aside I like it more there than here in ottawa.

I got 14 brothers and sisters and 16 aunts and uncles. If Americans won't stop being racist we're heading over there

I think he meant climate-wise, half the winter here is just above freezing and raining already. my parents said winters were a lot more severe in the 70s and 80s compared to now so I can't imagine what another 50 years of global warming will make the place look like. Even though I personally don't believe st. johns is in a depression nobody on earth believes it will become the size of Vancouver lol

idk if it can expand in a reasonable rate. the weather is still harsh there at least in winter time. at least in the case where you can't arrive or leave the island because of the weather. which seems to happen all the time. However in St. john's case spring did come really early this year

im only 20 and even in my short memory the city has completely changed. it was a bit of a shitbox as a little kid but it actually feels like a proper city, albeit a small one these days.
most storms in winter are a snow/rain slush which must absolutely destroy airports. genuinely curious, why do you think spring started early this year? this is the coldest spring I can remember.

the snow melted by late febuary. In ottawa that shit can stick around until late april. you're probably right about the city changing rapidly over the past couple years, I have only stayed there for a half a year.

so they steal it back from you if you dont meet their requirements?

it's actually pretty standard for snow to not stick around long, I actually remember this one kid in my school who moved here from saskatoon and complained how the snow was never around long enough for him to go sledding or anything. the tradeoff is that it seems like ottawa just magically switches from winter to summer sometime in late april while here the seasons fight for dominance for 3 months.

I mean when I got used to the strong winds I was able to walk outside in a t shirt

Fuck off cunt , Canada rejected my application TWICE