Goodbye Jow Forums

Goodbye Jow Forums

Attached: P_20190618_140029.jpg (2592x4608, 3.19M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2k55xXm0ido),
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Where are you going?

Are you going to work?

Don't do it, bro. You don't have to go on a grabass spree, there must be another way

Kill yourself or don't kill yourself - you will either or them

Home.
No, I'm going home.

do it faggot

>will either or them
will regret either one of them

Enjoy

Attached: 71AA256C-26F1-446F-A74A-2DE243F0953F.jpg (830x562, 264K)

why do you reproduce that stupid stereotyp, be a man and fight for your life nipongi

I'm doing it!

Attached: P_20190618_140414.jpg (2592x4608, 3.2M)

Rape that little boy

Damn it feels good to be a gangsta

CHIIIIKAAAAAANNNN!!!!

hope you have a nice commute home user

Get yourself a nice little treat on your way

>He's alive
Oh thank god.

Thanks.
I'll eat lunch or something once I'm home.
I am. Although the train is full.

See you later bud.

Thanks, I'm in Shibuya

Attached: P_20190618_142246_1.jpg (2029x3607, 2.1M)

>Shibuya
pay a gyaru to lick your butthole

Too late. I'm almost home.

Attached: P_20190618_144314.jpg (2592x4608, 3.69M)

Do you love japan?

are you the guy with the Jap wife who always posts his books? lemme see her tits

I found her asleep and it's almost 3 o'clock, fuck!

How old is she? How much was the train fare to your home?

From Otsuka to Sakurashimmachi (Yamanote line+Den-en-toshi line) 319 yens (a bit cheaper because I use a pasmo card, that's the price in cash).

Attached: P_20190618_142133.jpg (2592x4608, 3.71M)

what do you work, also where are you from originally, and how did you meet your waifu?

A guest house
Argentina
In 2015 I made up my mind to go to the first one man show of FALILV at Nippon Budokan (youtube.com/watch?v=2k55xXm0ido), so I went to Japan. I was going to spend a month in Tokyo and I was arranging my concert schedule. I thought I could meet someone to go to some of those concerts, I posted on Craigslist about my plans and someone sent me an email. This person wanted to talk about an argentine band (Sentencia Previa). I didn't know their name, genre, age, etc, we exchanged emails for a couple of weeks, always talking about music, and we ended up talking on Facebook. That's when I found out that the person I was talking to was a woman.
She did me a great favor of buying some tickets, I bought some souvenirs for her (including a CD and a pick of the argentine band she likes), blah, blah, blah, long story short. I went to Tokyo, we met, we spend time, we went for dinner, we went to concerts (Coldrain and SIM) together, by the end of my stay I fell in love with her.
I have a spouse visa, I can do whatever I want. The only conditions are to pay taxes and remain married.

Attached: P_20190612_173905_1.jpg (2908x2181, 2.24M)

I see, it looks relatively cheap for a distance that big
>Sentencia Previa
A una de mis amigas le gustaba esa banda, aunque siempre tuve la impresion que no era muy masiva alla. Bastante sorpresivo que escuchen musica argentina en Japon

well that's cool af, how do you like Japan?

also that's one weird ass band, even by nip standards

It's great, but renting an apartment as a foreigner is a pain in the ass, even if you are married with a japanese. Many landlords are xenophobic and others are simply biased, they would only accept foreigners for certain countries. Once you settle down, it's easy if you don't have a victim complex. Many snowflakes would post online how difficult and unfair life is in Japan because a japanese didn't want to sit next to them on the train or because the police asked them their ID once.

Suzuki Honda you live in first world country, what if you reborn in India? Do you think it would be worth it?

how the fuck would that huge ass Volvo be able to leave the small street/driveway

>a japanese
You've spent enough time with them to pick up that weird way they refer to themselves in English.

It's big enough for a car.

Attached: P_20190329_054606_1.jpg (3608x2029, 2.11M)

doesn't sound too bad, besides I'm sure wherever you're from you can find at least one landlord that'll take you. Did you know nihongo before you went there, or did you learn it there, or did you just know a little? Also, post more comfy pics pls

I know enough to survive.

Attached: P_20190207_180943_1.jpg (3808x2142, 1.77M)

wot? there are two Argentinians on Jow Forums who are married to Japanese women?

It's very common.

No. But at least 3 living here.
An user with a scholarship, a very unstable guy (he hates Japan), and me the bookposter.

Attached: P_20190617_154742_1.jpg (4608x2002, 1.88M)

nice.

l thought you and the mental whiner were the same

what language do you use to talk with waifu, or are you one of those couples that has basic conversations only?

Nice, I have question for you. Do you know any bookshop in Japan that sells japanese literature(eg. Akutagawa, Soseki...) on english

No. I can't complain about my life here, it's great. Although I do complain about something, I don't have a normal, big, honest to god oven, I really want one.

use Merukari famlam

We are both fluent in english.
Kitazawa Bookstore in Jinbocho, they have a whole section dedicated to Japan.

Attached: kitazawa_books~1559738399~2059557425039776953_3550078955.jpg (1080x1350, 306K)

Thank you user

nice, I honestly envy you user, good job

do a flip
nip

you post on /lit/ too

I'm starting work in Japan (Tokyo) in August, do you have any general tips on living in the country?

From time to time when I'm not reading.

Attached: P_20190617_154952_1.jpg (4608x1944, 1.87M)

>>He's alive
>Oh thank god.

Attached: 1523216395318.jpg (318x306, 38K)

Get a stamp, many places won't accept just a signature, so you will need a stamp. Your surname is katakana would be the best.
Save money by going to OK market or Hanamasa, both are the cheapest supermarkets in Japan. Costco is very cheap, but it's in Kawasaki and you have to pay a membership.
Use Craigslist or Facebook groups to buy furniture, you will save a lot of money.

Based and redpilled this life is a torture chamber.

Thanks!

What's your job?

I work in a guest house, I do all kind of things: cleaning, painting, check in and out, etc. Actually it's a company with many guest houses around Tokyo, one in Chiba and an onsen in Hakone.