Rank these motherfuckers from best to worst!

Rank these motherfuckers from best to worst!

Me:
kurwa > kraut > spic

Attached: 3_popes.jpg (510x287, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

catholicnewsagency.com/news/full-text-of-benedict-xvi-the-church-and-the-scandal-of-sexual-abuse-59639
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1. Ratzinger: the most consistent one.
2. Bergoglio: reformer with a rockstar delusion
3. Empty
4. Empty
5. Wojtyła: wolf in sheep's clothing

ratzinger is the worst
jp is the best

1- All the Popes
999* Bergoglio

>JP2: pedophile covering scum
>B16: did nothing worthwhile, but had some good encyclicals, I can respect him for the fact he tried to change the church somewhat, but the fact he pussied out and retired makes me lose that respect
>F1: fucking pop star primadonna focusing on politics and PR instead of faith

Ratzinger is underrated. He coauthored a book with Jurgen Habernaus. He's possibly the smartest guy to ever be pope.

I love all three honestly.

John Paul II didn't diddle anyone and although he failed to act on sex abuse he was conditioned by Soviet anti-cleric propaganda.

TRVE POPE OF HOLY CATHOLIC CHURCH TIER
>His Holiness Ratzinger
Not a real pope tier
>F1
Demon in human skin tier
>John Paul

Attached: 1531656262783.jpg (900x837, 107K)

Is it hip for Polish zoomers to hate JP2 now or something?

>Wojtyła
>Ratzinger
Filthy reactionaries

>Bergoglio
>Roncalli
Based comrades

>now

Attached: 1475437064434.jpg (510x371, 24K)

>spic
he's a dago

Definitely pope john paul, he was a bro to the people of Mexico.

Attached: 2977932.jpg (398x500, 23K)

you got it right.
Giovanni Paolo II has been the best pope ever happened in the last century. He innovated the corpus iuris canonici and humanized quite a few dogma about marriage and family. He's also been exceptionally bro tier for many decades.

Ratzinger was at first perceived like Palpatine's evil twin (you know, Germans never look humans and good hearted at first glance) and overly dogmatic, anyway he was coherent and overall he did good.
Prior to his papacy, he worked in the Vatican for many decades and was involved in covering some masonic scandals, according to Italian sentences with the force of res judicata. He was never involved as defendant in those, but he was often anyway directly or indirectly involved and he knew it all. IOR, Banco Ambrosiano and some Italian politicians from the '70s/'80s were involved as well. As soon as he became Pope, he hadn't been prosecutable at all given that the pope is a Head of State. Later on, some investigations on his direct involvement were interrupted, some are "forever lingering"

The white Argentine pope is a fucking clown. Won't be missed.

>JP2: pedophile covering scum
Just shut the fuck up.

People hating on Francis need to read the gospels.

Attached: Jesus vs. Jeezus.jpg (1000x1409, 402K)

>american theologians

That's the joke, yes. But the Francis naysayers are coming from the same perspective.

fuck jp2 and b*Rg*Gl**, Benedikt XVI is the true pope and has been forcefully deposed

catholicnewsagency.com/news/full-text-of-benedict-xvi-the-church-and-the-scandal-of-sexual-abuse-59639

literally who

I don't know about religion, but a pope that comes from the most degenerate country in SA can't be any good

>pic
Can say the same for the "Jesus called for diversity and tolerance" people. The separation of the worldly and the heavenly is immensely difficult for the laity to grasp, so they reduce the heavenly down to the worldly ideology they are accustomed to. Who knows, maybe, just maybe, the medievals were right in restricting the holy book to Latin and the priestly class.

Fpbp as usual.