Mutts be like : "oh hello would you like to know I went through the penis mutilation ritual?"

>mutts be like : "oh hello would you like to know I went through the penis mutilation ritual?"

Attached: 1534120787590.png (1000x1000, 742K)

herro zhang

>Yuros be like: What are you talking about, niggers and arabs invading and raping our women? Nonsensr
>Brits be like: Lol wdm strict gun laws who cares lol *dies*
Eurocuck circlejerk here. I know this nation's problems and I also know yours. But the whole board denies it and collectively hates America. Lol. You don't think we're all kiked? Of course not. Shit ass anime spammed on this board and blacked. Gay ass faggots.

SEETHING

Attached: 1444266213929.jpg (330x319, 26K)

Surprised you even have the time to shitpost here considering how LOW your average income is. Or even less how, you even have enough energy to move your hue hue ape fingers to even type considering how lacking of even basic nutrition you are.

Here comes the cope

Attached: 1558227464117.jpg (255x255, 18K)

Here comes the continued spammed buzzwords and repetitive memes only a 3rd worlder would think is humorous.

Faaaaaaaaaaat

damn nigga americans really do be like that sometimes.......

I'm decently fit and have been doing boxing for 3 years. The fat American isn't everywhere in America. It's focusrd and concentrated in certain states and midwest states. My state has mostly average-below average weight in Northern US. But keep spamming your braindead repeated circlejerk to deflect any of your own countries problems in the most boring way. Europeans can barely meme. The cold has gotten into your soul that it's fucking frozen with no humor

Yeah, we actually have right to bare arms you defenseless retard bong. We can go hunting even if we want, for fun even! Imagine that! I bet you can't though, too busy being a shut in whining all day like you Brits do. No sense of likeability at all you brits.

>I'm decently fit and have been doing boxing for 3 years. The fat American isn't everywhere in America. It's focusrd and concentrated in certain states and midwest states. My state has mostly average-below average weight in Northern US. But keep spamming your braindead repeated circlejerk to deflect any of your own countries problems in the most boring way. Europeans can barely meme. The cold has gotten into your soul that it's fucking frozen with no humor

Attached: 1552865114176.jpg (1080x1020, 72K)

>I'm decently fit and have been doing boxing for 3 years. The fat American isn't everywhere in America. It's focusrd and concentrated in certain states and midwest states. My state has mostly average-below average weight in Northern US. But keep spamming your braindead repeated circlejerk to deflect any of your own countries problems in the most boring way. Europeans can barely meme. The cold has gotten into your soul that it's fucking frozen with no humor

Attached: 1550774835669.png (686x798, 33K)

>Oy oy, cut is a bit botched, but i'll put the glans in a bottle for you to keep.
>It'll be 65.000$ plus tip... no pun intended.

Attached: doctor-holding-test-tube-bearded-jewish-47563555.jpg (1300x957, 99K)

>Greentext copypastes everything said with a wojack
>Continues to do repetitive shit circlejerk to deflect any of their own countries problems
I could be speaking with a bot and I'd have more of a conversation than you braindead circlejerking faggots.

>>Greentext copypastes everything said with a wojack
>>Continues to do repetitive shit circlejerk to deflect any of their own countries problems
>I could be speaking with a bot and I'd have more of a conversation than you braindead circlejerking faggots.

Attached: 1546021739325.jpg (708x800, 95K)

>Gets beheaded slowly with a machete

Attached: 1549571390074.png (1425x1125, 700K)

What happens if certain cities in many states here, I know I know, crazy, have majority white ranging even to 80 or even 90% white cities? Wow? Crazy right? But nah according to you idiots, I HAVE to live in LA or some slumshit. Fucking retards. All you do is whine and bitch all day in your generals, second tier only to r9k in their bitching and dicklessness.

god i fucking hate americans

Attached: 1447391016451.jpg (2500x2000, 1.43M)

Attached: 1551128495625.jpg (939x1646, 859K)

>majority white

Attached: 1550774959368.png (620x1044, 532K)

I live in Idaho. Almost no nonwhites at all. Kys Trudeau bitch

Attached: 1544362050491.gif (1000x1000, 1.47M)

trudeau is a traitor actually
also idaho is only a small part of the united states
the rest is full of spics and niggers

>the rest is spic and niggers
>forgetting maine
>forgetting many othefs convieniently

your point? small parts of america are still white, so what? the country as a whole is not

>Still more than half are white
>Average poster here says you MUST be nonwhite if you're american
Funny how guys only focus on the part you want to. Reminds me of biased liberals.

oof

Seppos you really can't handle banter

But you still have mutilated dick and will never experience true sex.

Considering everytime someone says ANYTHING critical about UK or EU on this circlejerk of a board, they ignore it or even fucking brits call it "nonsense polshit". Always on this board. Only this shit board too, close to all the other bluepilled boards. It's not banter when you faggots can't habdle shit and only meme one country. Fuck you faggots.

CANT
HANDLE
BANT

>In other threads people bant towards Euros and brits
>They deny it ever happening but everyone joins in the Euro circlejerk
>Y-YOU JUST CAN'T HANDLE BANT
Retard leaf. Figures there's so many of YOU and brits on this place. Perfect for you ignorant idiots.

absolutely seething

Attached: Chris-Evans-Laughing-GIFs-Pictures.gif (245x320, 1.55M)

You cunts get butthurt so easily, maybe stop being such pussies and whining about the big mean euros picking on you

Nah. I'll bresk your circlejerk and host multiple american generals just to balance shit out. I'll create anti-Euro memes and anti Britbong memes first and spam them on many threads using my proxies. Slowly turn it to less of a circlejerk and more balanced with nothing able to stop it.

fucking hell you guys really do give the argies and hues a run for their money

Have sex

>I'll show them by being even more asshurt
Lol

>All I can do is reply and wait for the inevitable change in circlejerk of the board while I go get bitten by a giant ass aussie spider
Lol

lmao

bro it's time to step away from the internet for a while

>he's such a pussy he's scared of a spider
Lol

Attached: 1485886098705.png (318x308, 52K)

So that's who's making all these shitty threads

Unironically this is my first day on this crapshoot board. All I saw before were monke and chad memes and thought they were alright and went to check this supposedly based place but it's cucked af. You faggots have more weebs and niggerlovers than I'd ever thought. Lol. Sad!

How come they always fall like this ? Is it done on purpose, are they paid actors ?

>All I saw before were monke and chad memes and thought they were alright and went to check this supposedly based place but it's cucked af. You faggots have more weebs and niggerlovers than I'd ever thought. Lol. Sad!

Attached: 1559880837897.jpg (501x697, 104K)

>trying to counter facts with Jow Forums memes
Absolutely seething!

>facts are Jow Forums memes
Never tried to counter US' problems. Yet that's ALL the Euros and Brits do on this board is NEVER accept rheir problems. I know it's kiked here. And I know it's kiked witg arabs and niggers there and there too? But nope, those are polmemes while only the facts on America is conveniently true.
This isn't Jow Forums anymore, this is /onlyUSisbad/

>unironically whiter than you-posting
Woah! Americans do really!

>Amerimutt Jow Forumscuck damage control
Do Americans really do this?

Attached: 1556051779544.png (327x316, 187K)

I never said he wasn't white retard

>Francistan cucm also hates muh Jow Forums boogeyman
Like pottery

>these are the posters that call you Jow Forums incels

>cuck
>cuck
>muslim
>muslim
>cuck
>cuck
>muslim
>muslim
A robot has more variety of words thann (You) my dear Jow Forumstard

Attached: 1549485259482.png (380x264, 142K)

Duuuuuuuuuuuumb

haven't gone on cuckchan Jow Forums in years but as long as it keeps the most faggoty people seething against it's own autists, you think whatever makes you the angriest

>spouting Jow Forumsshit left and right
>W-WHY IS NO ONE TAKING ME SERIOUSLY GUYS STOP IT

>No, YOU'RE angry!
wtf are you on nigga lmao