Why does this mystical being cause such rage to well up inside of Russian posters?

Why does this mystical being cause such rage to well up inside of Russian posters?

Attached: 1513197812694.jpg (944x895, 144K)

they cannot comprehend how some picture and reaction on the internet can cause such dramatic response by the russian authorities where a lowly prosecutor is suddenly hamfisted into the duma

kind of akin to the russian election tampering circus show

She sold herself for a $8k a month salary and now she is one of the thieves she used to fight against.

Wasn't she the only one to vote against raising the retirement age?

Yes she was, but it changes nothing.
She is among the elites, she is among those oligarchs, she knows you can randomly pick any of those deputies out of the Duma and bring them to any EU/US/Singaporean court and they will face 100% death penalty for his criminal activity. I bet 90% of them would be charged with 10-15 lifetime sentences in the US.
She is the elite now, not a prosecutor.

Attached: 1529307821-3628.jpg (610x783, 88K)

she looks like she likes to be abused and shits out Sergejs semen from her anus then eats it up then gets slapped

is this accurate, do ppl follow her life to this day

She is crosseyed

>against raising the retirement age

I know it's not popular and i don't know exactly the russian situation, but rising the retirement age is mandatory if we want to sustain the pension system with the rising life expectancy.

>but rising the retirement age is mandatory if we want to sustain the pension system with the rising life expectancy
no it's political dialectic for not wanting to use other public funds to fund the ss system

> As of 2013, the average life expectancy in Russia was 65.1 years for males and 76.5 years for females.[5] The average Russian life expectancy of 71.6

Pension age for males is 65 y now. Funny huh

fuck you, mummie is cute

Good goy, work harder and longer. Toilberg needs his second yacht and can't afford more taxes

The major issue why so many people were triggered and got really upset is that Putin literally promised to keep the retirement age unchanged while he is a president (or should I say the president? hmm).

Also there were lots of bullshit with regard to funds available and taxes. Most government corporations were known to openly steal or waste way more money than it's needed to keep funding the retirees.

These threads make me furious. I am so angry. You are all worshiping this women- This devil of the lands- because she is 'cute'. She is 'attractive'. You seem to have come to believe that this makes her actions acceptable. But I say, fuck this fucking piece Russian blonde wriggling earthworm for what she has done.

I will fucking go to the Crimea and I will rape her. I will pin her to the floor with my powerful Ukrainian arms. In my eyes she will see the pain we have suffered because of Russia. She will see my dead countrymen. My semen will pump into her. I will say to her

'This will not be cold like your Russian borscht'
'This will not be graceful like your Russian ballet'
'Your opening is as nice as one at the Sochi Olympics' I will say as I delicately rub my cock on her pussy lips.Maybe she will think the rape will not hurt. She will be wrong. I will lull her into a false sense of security

I will thrust my cock into her, then I will say

'Pretend my cock is the world cup of 2018, being given to a Russian when they don't deserve'
She will weep and beg my fucking Ukrainian force for resistance

I will leak as much premature cum as possible
Why?

Then I can say 'Your cunt is already full of my cum, so it belongs to my cum.'

Obama cannot offer sanctions to prevent me from doing what I am about to do
I am the invader now

I will fucking murder he through the force of my cock. Whenever the bell of my end pulsates she will scream.
I will ask her if she wants to vote for whether my cock joins her pussy. She will beg for the vote in her desperation. I will say OK. Then I will say

'Vote is over. 98% of my cum wants to be inside your pussy'

And I will continue to rape her.I will tear her pussy away from her with my hand and say 'autonomous now' then glue to my cock. It is part of my cock
Then I will fucking murder her. I will post her body on here for you all to wank your chubby fingered cocks to.

Fuck her. She is a disgrace. She betrayed this nation.

I like Natasha she is cute

the thread where this was first posted went apeshit

>other public funds

Whatever system you use, you still have to maintain a certain balance between working and retired peoples.

I didn't know life expectancy was so low in Russia. These numbers justifies the outcry.

In France, people are crying because the government want to rise the retirement age to 64 (from 62) with a life expectancy of 79,5(M)/85,4(F).

>Russian blonde
>blonde

???

Хoхoл хyжe eвpeя. Eвpeйcкий хoхoл - вooбщe бeдa!

She think paintings can cry just saying

I thought she is a russian puppet and russians love her

Attached: 1558643680763.jpg (1142x1280, 338K)

She participated in Crimea return, also she is pro-Empire. There are liberashkas in Russia who hate her for the first, and then there are communists who hate Nicholas II.

She is pro Russian Empire, lol

Attached: russian_empire.png (500x550, 76K)

imagine drooling over a regular scank

I luv her and everybody except 2ch autists does

fuck off boomer, fuck your system, who want to work at 65 ?

Nothing wrong with hating Nicholas II

>Flag
I know this is a pasta and counts as shitposting, but I still find it ironic.

She's crazy and retarded af.

Well she's religious

shes a women