Americans be like: *high pitched voice* oh my gosh! Did you just SERIOUSLY say the n word?! WHAT THE HECK DUDE...

>Americans be like: *high pitched voice* oh my gosh! Did you just SERIOUSLY say the n word?! WHAT THE HECK DUDE , i'm going to tell my mom!"

Attached: IMG_0769.jpg (1375x749, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/z4KhEj0ai5E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nigger

yes, europeans curse like sailors i noticed, cursing in public is not a sign of maturity, sorry

>yes, europeans curse like sailors i noticed, cursing in public is not a sign of maturity, sorry

Attached: 1554594405615.jpg (708x800, 95K)

it's equivalent to the nazi salute in europe

no one cares about it in europe

lol sure

>yes, europeans curse like sailors i noticed, cursing in public is not a sign of maturity, sorry

Attached: 1555248413803.jpg (640x723, 39K)

at least in finland

You should go outside more

sure bud whatever you say

i don't live in helsinki

>NO. THE N WORD IS VERY BAD. DON'T YOU REALIZE? IT'S LIKE A NAZI SALUTE
Ok what about the radio where this word is said every 30 seconds
And the outside world where all niggers say the n word anyway
>B-BUT IT'S BAD YOU KNOW? IT'S VERY VERY BAD TO SAY IT. MAYBE NOT LIKE NAZI SALUTE HAHA BUT IT'S VERY BAD

Attached: 1531342985549.png (760x792, 59K)

based

Do they really?

Attached: 5ba91dd19c888d77108b4574-750-563.jpg (750x563, 66K)

so not a big deal ?

Attached: b02bd84c.jpg (1080x1208, 192K)

Funfact: Saying nigger in Africa isn't that offensive because black slaves in Africa were mostly owned by Arabs who didn't use that word.

how do you know

Funfact: While many of the stuff you guys say about America is true, the MOMENT anyone says bad stuff about Europe or UK or France or Germany here like the rapefugee crisis or taxes or gun laws or anything, you say "Jow Forums MEMES" "Jow Forums GET OUT" for even saying he obvious
Lol you say WE can't handle handle banter? All you can do is call us Jow Forums and spam the same images from 3 years ago while denying anything bad like reddit tier circle jerk you are.

u mad?

>the rapefugee crisis
not really a crisis and its over
>taxes
exaggerated
>gun laws
not a bad thing retard fat fuck idiot lol

also those are Jow Forums things so fuck off back there amerimutt, thats your safe space so stay there

There's a difference between discussing european politics and just spamming "LMAO EUROKEKS U HAVE NO GUNS GET RAPED BY MOHAMMED XD". The latter one is the one we make fun of and call Jow Forumstards.

>denies it even being a crisis and says it's over
>After denying this, tells ME to go back to a safespace
It's hilarious how you guys can't even think of anyone possibly being anywhere else than from cuckchan Jow Forums if they have any facts at all about europe or UK or anything that makes you insecure. Last time I went on Jow Forums was 2016 and that was barely at all.
You guys can't even handle banter FROM US AT ALL THAT YOU CALL IT POL MEMES AND DENY BASIC FACTS HAHAHAHAHA
YOU SAY WE CAN'T BANTER WHILE YOU CALL OUR BANTER TO YOU AS LIES LMFAO

>Europe or UK or France or Germany
are these the 4 "countries" western europoors are taught about, excluding burgerica?

All I've seen is me getting spammed and flooded with the same le 56 2016 mutt memes while denying and shutting down banter I give. Every. Time. I've only been here for a little while and every time this is how it is. It's a massive circlejerk and it's obvious to everyone.

Kek

hows it a crisis? it hasnt effected most of europe in any way at all.
Sweden, Germany, France and UK may have suffered a little but thats their problem.

>b-b-b-b-b-but like 4 girls were raped by refugees in Finland
who cares
>b-b-b-b-b-but like 4 people were stabbed by refugees in Finland
who cares
>b-b-b-b-b-but they dont work
who cares
>b-b-b-b-b-but they're muslims
who cares
>b-b-b-b-b-but what about -
just fuck off back to Jow Forums, you subhuman amerishits are not wanted here

>europe or UK
be honest with me my europoor friend, do you think these are two countries?

>keeps telling me to go away when supposedly all other forms of banter is fine as long as it's not against you faggots
What happens when I create a bunch of Euro and Brit memes and spam them here and make you faggots feel the same and with them, create a culture of denying any and all of the 56% shit and anything wrong here and use long winded bullshit? Lol, I think I might just do that. Outkike the kike

A lot of Americans just apply their rules and norms to everything and that’s why you get stuff like
>OMG FRENCH WAITERS ARE SOOOO RUDE WHAT AN ASSHOLE
>WHY GERMANS ARE SO RUDE I‘VE ASKED A STUPID QUESTION IN THE SHOP ABOUT X AND THE WORKER JUST REPLIED WITH „NO“

lmao look at this seething McBurgershart
go get shot fatty

You see, a lot of us here on Jow Forums are former Jow Forumstards so we are just tired of amerimutts talking about things that they dont know shit about .
We are aware of whatever you think you're aware of but we have learned that Jow Forums is, well, Jow Forums is a phase.
We don't want ameri/pol/tards here because you're fat, stupid, clueless and annoying.
Your "banter" is on the level of a boomer or hillbilly. If you were clever or funny we wouldn't mind, but you're just completely oblivious to how retarded you are. We don't want you here because you make low quality posts.
Fuck off to Jow Forums.

looks like you couldn't handle the bants

What about Canadians?

Skip to time 2:30

youtu.be/z4KhEj0ai5E

AMERICOPE

ignore them. you are correct that all europoors besides brits can't dish or handle banter. their entire societies are autistic

>facts about your country that you are insecure about is just "a phase"
>now please stop hurting my feelings about me and let's go back to only doing banter on the countries allow
C I R C L E J E R K

>your country
which one would that be europoor?
>w-we a-are special, we are different from all other europoors
why are (you)ropoors such copers?

>Americans be like: he snapped thanos!!!*clap clap clap clap*

Attached: 7D308A2609EC41A89B10B644FB7F3493.jpg (324x291, 28K)

why are you fat and stupid?

>whole world, despite your movies being shit, still pays money to see your supposed dogshit american movies
Feels good knowing we're able to get even the supposed intellectually superior germans to all know about Thanos, for supposedly being such an Amerishart film that you even have to take your kids to see it

You are a masochistic cuck if you don't see how only banter against certain countries is allowed on this board but others aren't. This is a reddit tier circlejerk. It doesn't want any threads about rapefugee shit or euro taxes or britbong gun laws. Watch as they deny it and say I can't use this banter because they don't like it. They group together like dogs and try to shut down anything against THEM only.

banter and the modern culture of it originates from brits. cope more swamp rat

>r-reee im special waah please acknowledge me!
go tell someone else euroqueer, i dont give a shit about your delusions

have you ever considered that you're not clever or funny and you just sound like a 89 IQ schizo redneck 2016fag?

>I THINK YOU'LL FIND THAT FREE REFILLS ON MY SOFT DRINKS ARE A RIGHT PROTECTED BY THE AMERICAN CONSTITUTION AND THAT SUPERCEDES ANY RULES YOUR COUNTRY MAY HAVE

Attached: 1510683251980.jpg (399x489, 20K)

Turn proxie off, Chingchong

Seething fatass lmao

>the guy telling me to stop banter against you is telling him to cope
DO YOU HAVE EVEN A MORSEL OF SELF AWARENESS?

>everyone that mocks me is the same person
why are europoors so retarded? huh? WHY? never reply to me again unless you can answer that, fucking retarded eurobulbasaur or i will bash your brittle wh*te skull into dust.

I was hardcore into Jow Forums when I was 17, had sex and got out of it. Run away now, that shit rots your brain, I think it even delayed my development by a couple of years.

HEГP
HEГPИЛA
HEГPИTOC

>Fuck off to Jow Forums
this is really boring now, you take pol as a phase and just use that simple phrase to think you win.
haha its hilarious

>its over

So all the refugees went home?

>Asking me about Europoors
tf does that have to do with what I said about you telling me to stop banter against you and only accept banter agsinst me like the whole board does
>don't reply to me again
>Or I'll smash your head
You've only proven my point. How're you gonna smash my head, living so far away from me, retard?

They are isolated in ghettos where they only rape each other.

are continental europeans even really human

most seem to lack a certain spark of life, as if they’re not quite conscious

You've been looking at photographs again haven't you America? How many times do we have to tell you that they are not supposed to move?
When you see them in real life, they move around and breathe just like all the people in your favorite youtube vids.

From a South African chink i know.

sorry there sonny my eyes aint what they used to be